Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• returning , some quick questions.

been a real long time.

i have an agility lancer level 493 - dr set , and don't remember what skills to use, what mastery to go? Any tips on how to build?

i made a summoner, but struggling to level. using fireball on yetis (free to play) , damage is just awful. I am wondering, what are the long term (not expensive but sufficient ) gears to get? Where can i get a normal book of lagle?

how much zen is a bless worth?

is gold ticket worth it? I know the xp is higher but is there any other benefit?

is there a decent way to accumulate bless as a low end player? Like , jewels always had shitty drop rates but is there anything decent to afk that i can collect to sell for zen or 1b or so and gradually save up over time?

About AGL i can say nothing, because i don´t play. You tried the summoner? I have one lvl 510+ now and i love her so much It´s not the strongest char, but she is a good party supporter with her debuffs and aoe damage. But that depends on what you prefer to play (and btw i prefer stick on right hand and kris on left hand - because it`s faster, books have a good wzd dmg and extra options, but are very slow in your lvl). For the AGL ML tree, just take a look on http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-online-english/mu-online-game-play-advice/914326-class-guide-all-about-grow-lancer , youtube videos, GuiaMuonline and other websites.
    Bless worth? It`s incredible how much the prizes rises in the last few years. On Helheim it`s 10 chaos = 1 Bless (i forget the price in zen atm, sorry 50 or 100 million zen?).
    Gold ticket: if you want to pay for it, it´s worth - higher EXP and MUCH higher drop rate (combined with seal of wealth / divinity (increase drope rate up to 150%) and Worn Horseshoe (up to 20%)), depends on spot and kill rate too, but you can get 10 Bless/day (if you are lucky) and you can farm for Crest of monarch and Dark Spirits (1.5 million zen at NPC) to get a lot of zen and then buy on market that bless for your farmed money. But its a long, hard way....
    That´s all for now and i hope i could help you a bit.

Character: xMordrethx
    Server: Helheim

Comment

what realm do you play? if it's alf then post your ign and I will mail you ingame..

Comment

i play helhieim , ign is deeblance

Comment

Working...
    X