Errtel element

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errtel element

Hello guys, I'm, new to this game and still didn't understand some of things - especially Errtels and their elements.

I bought for my SM Lemuria Earth and now I'm starting to buy Errtels, should I stick with one element - Water for all my Errtels ? I meant attack against Water/defense agasint Water ? Thanks in advance. And which element would be best for Earth Lemuria or they are all equal ?

Would be nice if someone could describe and explain what to buy exactly
    Last edited by IYID; 04-11-19, 07:05 PM.

You need to buy the weakest element to your penta, you can see this when you press c whle wearing them. The weakest element for Earth is water and you must look for an errtels ~Earth against water.

Comment

Originally posted by MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM View Post
      You need to buy the weakest element to your penta, you can see this when you press c whle wearing them. The weakest element for Earth is water and you must look for an errtels ~Earth against water.
      Big thanks friend, luckily both Errtels that I have already bought are against Water defense/attack

Comment

• MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM
        Editing a comment
        best penta for support char like ee is Lemuria 124(cheap price, just add 5 rad slot to unlock its options) and the best for pvm hitter is Lyra for crit. In Alfheim Lyra 1234 is now 600+b. You can also buy other element because many player are using earth(sm,arf) and wind(dl), water hot spot is always taken..

best penta for support char like ee is Lemuria 124(cheap price, just add 5 rad slot to unlock its options) and the best for pvm hitter is Lyra for crit. In Alfheim Lyra 1234 is now 600+b. You can also buy other element because many player are using earth(sm,arf) and wind(dl), water hot spot is always taken..

> thanks, Im playing on HH as ESM, Im currently around ~400 lvl which means I should go for 1/2/3 Lyra earth ? Cause 4 slotted Lyra is impossible to buy - over 1k b here

Comment

• Yakissoba
        Yakissoba commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, 123 is the best option for Lyra because you'll have more elemental damage, the 4th slot has only defensive attributes.

• MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM
        Editing a comment
        if you have an EE with your ESM then you can buy the Lyra 123, if you go solo better get the 124 for def

Yes, 123 is the best option for Lyra because you'll have more elemental damage, the 4th slot has only defensive attributes.

Earth option would be best for me (SM)? And what should I do with old Lemuria orb ? Throw it to bin : ) ?

Comment

• MGMGsMGaMGMGrMGaMGpM
        Editing a comment
        Don't throw away that Lemuria you can still use that. I'm an mg and i have 2 old spare penta(earth and fire) just for party purposes only. I'm using water Lyra and whenever I see on N that there is an available party I join them but not always same as water element like me that old penta came in handy..

• Yakissoba
        Yakissoba commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you should keep your lemuria. Sometimes you pt with someone with higher level on a map which you can't stand because of the level penalty. On this case its worth to go with lemuria.
        The element of your penta doesn't matter so much, of course your damage will decrease if you go with an element that doesn't match with your skill attribute but it's not significant. It's more about the element that is less crowded.
        About Lyra 123 or 124 it all depends on you other equipment. If you kill fast enough or you have good def than 123 is the best option. on other cases 124 will be better.

> if you have an EE with your ESM then you can buy the Lyra 123, if you go solo better get the 124 for def

Really interesting advice, i will stick to your advice

both of you really big thanks you helped me a lot, appreciate it

Comment

Working...
      X