Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me chotse my 5th class

Hey guys;

Atm im leveling a 4 man party together (MG, DL, EE, SM).

I will create a 5th character to make a full party. Atm I cant decide between the class i should make.
    BK, RF, Or Summoner?
    Wich one will be the better all arround?
    Considering buff, damage, etc...

What are the pros and cons for each option?

Summoner in my humble opinion... Also, the summoner soon will be OP. Grab the opportunity today to buy summoner items as low price as possible..

Forget the rune wizard because it is suck! hahaha

Comment

• Wilnermuforum11
      Wilnermuforum11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for answer!

Could you elaborate your answer why summoner? what it brings better than the other two?

And why you guess it will be OP?

Comment

• Defaultname
      Defaultname commented
      Editing a comment
      Any idea if you can combo from the new mount?

• ClaireVic
      ClaireVic commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, I have not seen one of the Mu korea players BM having combo on a new mount.

• Defaultname
      Defaultname commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I thought, guess combo BMs will have to wait for an enhanced raven in future seasons^^

It's true, with S14-2-2 update, Summoner becomes a very powerful character. She also gets an update to her master tree, and her attack debuff skill also debuffs elemental damage. Very OP.
    Compared to other classes, Rune Wizard is relatively weak. Most of her skills are quite slow, and not very powerful. Especially in the S14-1 update. In the S14-2, she gets Haste buff, which lets you increase the attack speed of your party, by ~100. It's a very useful buff, I'm certain it'll be used against bosses to kill them even quicker.

Comment

• ClaireVic
      ClaireVic commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow attack speed up to 100... But how long the rune wizard buff last?.. Never tried beta testing in private server. Maybe I will try soon..

So, basically, i should create a summoner, right?

Anyways, could you list all the pros I can get for each class?

Buffs mainly

Comment

Originally posted by Wilnermuforum11 View Post
      So, basically, i should create a summoner, right?

Anyways, could you list all the pros I can get for each class?

Buffs mainly

Kindly please prefer this link >> http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...about-summoner

Thank you very much

Comment

• Wilnermuforum11
        Wilnermuforum11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm i just read the her atack power buff cannot be used with the EE Atack damage buff.
        So she would b kinf redundant on my 5man party, right?

needs pro gear though what is a good option with half affordable gear?

Comment

Depends on your target.

If you want to KS go make SGL no question. This is especially important in event maps. You equip her like a EE - get enough stats for the lowest requirement armor set to +13 and put joh dd on it, then push as many STR as you can to increase her buffing power and ignore the rest.

If you want to kill boss and play ds, make a EBK or energy hybrid. Buffing HP helps a lot, allowing your attackers to specialize. You can also use summoner but it is much harder to do her job as debuff is unreliable compared to buffs. Although short range, energy hybrid can have extreme firepower if properly equipped, that is good at protecting frail characters as EE/SGL from threats.

Energy RF can be an option but these are expensive to equip fragile glass cannon your party don't really need, although stamina buff can be helpful.

Comment

I currently have a vRF, he is lvl 417I am not sure if i will raise him high or not. Main is a sDL and i have a aGL also. I know i will raise the DL high for sure and I was thinking of bringing the GL with him. What would be my best options all angels considered for bffs/ etc to level the group efficiently?

Comment

Best options for another character to build in speed server then add to my party

Comment

Working...
            X