Drop rate excellent items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop rate excellent items

Guys I am interested in the drop rate of excellent and ancient items. Does anyone know how these rates work? Already managed to drop these items on maps like Dungeon and Losttower 7, especially executel items. Only once I got an ancient item, but I don't remember the map where it dropped, because I play a lot afk.

I would estimate that Excellent Items might have a drop rate of around 0.01% or probability of (x1) Excellent Item per 10,000 kills. It might be a little higher, like 0.0002%. Ancient Items are about the same in the maps which they drop in. Otherwise you can get Ancient Items from boss monsters mostly, more commonly.
    Last edited by (VM)izakit; 10-08-19, 12:21 PM.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

• (VM)Javiercar
      (VM)Javiercar commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, he is right...
      1 out of 10.000 is a 0.0001, which in % is a 0.01%

0.0001% would actually be 0.000001 (of 1) , which would be 1 out of 1.000.000.

Anyway... #InternetDiscussions lol

• Liberte1617
      Liberte1617 commented
      Editing a comment
      OldFriend, you need to go to hospital for a MRI checkup on your brain and also go back to your primary school and learn manners. Oh ya, put on your glasses too. It doesn't matter which country I'm from, you are just a barbarian, that's what we see from here.

• (VM)izakit
      (VM)izakit commented
      Editing a comment
      You guys are right, it would be 0.01%. Just bad writing. :P

Got it. Thanks for the answers. But is this information official or just an estimate anyway? As for the Ancient, which places (maps) and creatures are most likely to drop this type of item?

Comment

Originally posted by Venturim89 View Post
      Got it. Thanks for the answers. But is this information official or just an estimate anyway? As for the Ancient, which places (maps) and creatures are most likely to drop this type of item?
      There are several sources for ancient items, some of them are:
      -Gaion event, in Event Square can drop them as reward for the 3rd stage and every stage on sunday's one
      -Lord Kundun in Kalima 7 drops them
      -Winners of castle siege have access to land of trials, where ancient items can drop from regular mobs
      -Also Arka buff winners can drop Ancients in the map they got the buff? I haven't earned any this way though.
      My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaviercar

Comment

• Defaultname
        Defaultname commented
        Editing a comment
        I got some ancients in ubaid and the buff was earned by winning the tower from another area so I don't think it matters but it might be just alkamar and ubaid because the buff icon says debenter excluded and I think that was the highest area when they introduced the event? So any area higher than ubaid is excluded from the buff?
    Working...
    X