Chaos machine bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos machine bug

I combined a wing of storm but can not take it out of the machine . Log out my acc and the wing disappear . What can I do now

Can you please make a CS Ticket about it and share that ticket number here? I would be glad to help forward the report to the GMs, because this is an on-going issue for several years. Its very easy to reproduce this issue of loosing items in combination windows.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

Ok my ticket no is 370324

Comment

Thanks, I forwarded your CS Ticket to GM with some details about it. Hopefully it can help bring some resolution to the issue, quickly.

Comment

Anhtrangvang1 Hello again. Your CS Ticket should have been updated already. Unfortunately, they need more information about the issue. Can you please submit another ticket with more information about what happened, and the details of your account?

Things to include:
          1. Server name the issue happened on
          2. Character name on the account which the issue happened on
          3. Date of incident
          4. Approximate time of day it occurred (in UTC, or any specific time-zone)
          5. List of the item names and their options which we lost
          6. Description of what happened to cause the issue
          ...for example, please explain to the best of your ability about how the item got stuck in the combination window and that the only thing that you could do was close the client window via "X"
          7. Directly ask them to restore the items which were lost.

I know its kind of a lot to do, but they may not be able to figure out what happened in their logs if you can't help pin point the time and a description of what happened and went wrong.

Thank you!

Comment

• Defaultname
            Defaultname commented
            Editing a comment
            Not related to his ticket but the bug itself, if it helps you trying to figure out how it happens I think it's when you press the Enter key on the keyboard and click Ok using the mouse at the same time, the item gets stuck.

• (VM)izakit
            (VM)izakit commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for your feedback. If I can find some time, I will try to replicate this that you have reported.
        Working...
        X