Doubts "New" Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubts "New" Player

Hi everybody, I'm coming back to the game now and I'm kind of lost with all these changes. I have not played Mu for many years. * 1: I want to start playing DL, but I need lv 250. Which class do you advise to get up to 250 faster? * 2: Any tips for making money in the beginning? I will play in Hellheim

AE will be the best choice to unlock DL.

Equips : Guardian set from phantom soldier quests. Quiver from NPC shop in noria. Any bow or pendant+mana/8. Merciless Dagger(Wind)+anger errtel.

Try to farm in dungeon when you can and pick up uniria to combine into dinorant and sell them for jewels. And also, hunt muun rabbits from egg event. You will easily obtain some jewels/zen which will be enough for you to get AE well equipped.

After you hit lv 250, keep farming with AE as it will be your main income.

Comment

DL at low lvl can kill fast those special monster that drops muun egg around low lvl maps with fireburst. In alfheim, you can still see characters more than 300+ lvl still hunt and farm at dungeon..

Comment

Originally posted by Liberte1617 View Post
        AE will be the best choice to unlock DL.

Equips : Guardian set from phantom soldier quests. Quiver from NPC shop in noria. Any bow or pendant+mana/8. Merciless Dagger(Wind)+anger errtel.

Try to farm in dungeon when you can and pick up uniria to combine into dinorant and sell them for jewels. And also, hunt muun rabbits from egg event. You will easily obtain some jewels/zen which will be enough for you to get AE well equipped.

After you hit lv 250, keep farming with AE as it will be your main income.
        how do these muun rabbit work? Do they just spawn at 13:00 and then at 13:00 (website time)? How many spawn per map?

Comment

• Liberte1617
          Liberte1617 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. They spawn at the time which is written there. Im not sure how many spawn in per map but i think at least 3-4 every 20 minutes. When you kill it, it will drop you a muun egg. Open it with right click and you will get a reward from it.

Originally posted by Wizofoz View Post

how do these muun rabbit work? Do they just spawn at 13:00 and then at 13:00 (website time)? How many spawn per map?
        it will respawn at the given time(Server Time in website) then you need to hunt them in the given maps when you press the event inventory. Special monster are scattered everywhere after the minutes interval it will again respawn. For example on Aida, I warp to aida safezone then run until i find special monster until I reach the end of the Aida 1, then search other maps. When they start to respawn back, I will warp again at aida 1 and start the routine again.

Comment

DL are nice if you have at least 300 energy in the beginning, but if you can afford a weapon+pendant/mana8 no worries.

I say the same, use AE because it level up fast, buy the saint crossbow the NPC sell in Karutan.

Have fun
          AE

Comment

Thank u all, guys! Im going with AE and im lv 74. Now im trying to buy a wind set+dsr or a bow/crossbow+mana. You guys have idea how much it cost?

Comment

• Liberte1617
              Liberte1617 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wind set with dsr is cheap, I think only around 2-3S for each part. And bow/crossbow+mana is cheap too which only costs 1-3B depends on what kind of bow you buy. I saw someone buying them on gen channel, was that you?

• HeyHS
              HeyHS commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, my nick in game is BrienneSG.
          Working...
          X