Progression as a f2p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progression as a f2p

Im currently lvl 198 dk on helheim server. All the good exp zones are always contested by some guy with full exl set + wings so i have to find some low dense area. I can get maybe 5levels if i farm all day. 0 drop of jewels, maybe occasional chaos here and there. Running out of zen so i wont be able to run the helper anymore. What am i doing wrong? If i move to a newer server, maybe life there will be easier? Should i reroll to some other class perhaps or should i just quit

Helheim is the oldest, and probably most crowded server. Being the oldest, you will have a lot of "pro players" with multiple lower level accounts for various reasons. Meaning, players that may have a character level 800+ may also be playing a lower level character as well, and will be able to have really nice equipment for their level.

The higher level you get, the more and more difficult it will be to find "hot spots" of monster spawns. At your level, you may want to start trying to find a guild and/or at least a few friends that you can regularly party with, around your character level. You'll probably want to find other F2P players, if you can.

Quitting certainly isn't a good option. Switching to a less active server may not be the better choice either.

As for Zen, you should simply go out and "farm" zen for a while. Meaning, play without the MU Helper, and pick up every single item drop from monsters. When you are full, go sell all the crap. Do a few runs of that and you should be able to build up some Zen. Selling any Skill Items which drop is an especially good Zen maker at a lower level.

Try your luck in Chaos Castle 4 times per day at a chance to get some Jewels. Use any normal Pendant or Ring of Fire +3, if you can find one. It will help prevent you from falling off the stage when monster explodes.

Official [Global MU Online] fan site and game guide:

Comment

High lvl chars farm for evo scrolls for the current event. This is why all the noob spots are occupied. As for zen go in atlans and pick up Berserker Parchment and sell them to npc, each cost about 100,000 zen. You don't need to hunt for them, just go and pick them up from occupied spots.

Comment

Best option is to stay at helheim where in crowded server tend to have cheaper items coz so many seller are battling in the market. If you want to start again you can switch to Alfheim, I too is an f2p player, I'm online 15 hours a day level 230 now and have atleast a full inventory of imps, uniria and 2 jewels everyday. Not always i get bless but I can sell those imps and convert the uni to dino. Currently training at dungeon3, afk using +0 enis set with +0 staff and 2nd wing. About the zen I make a day just to pickup some skill scroll or parchment just to npc them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawarmachinE View Post
          Best option is to stay at helheim where in crowded server tend to have cheaper items coz so many seller are battling in the market. If you want to start again you can switch to Alfheim, I too is an f2p player, I'm online 15 hours a day level 230 now and have atleast a full inventory of imps, uniria and 2 jewels everyday. Not always i get bless but I can sell those imps and convert the uni to dino. Currently training at dungeon3, afk using +0 enis set with +0 staff and 2nd wing. About the zen I make a day just to pickup some skill scroll or parchment just to npc them.
          Unirias and imps dont drop for me at all for some reason ( i have a good obatining filter but its just not dropping ). How did you buy wings? All im seeing is people selling crazy +15 wings i have no currency to buy that

Comment

• ShawarmachinE
            ShawarmachinE commented
            Editing a comment
            i collect imps, uniria and chaos in dungeon and sell them to bless or zen to earn jewels, I save the chaos for combining the unirias to convert them to dinorant. You can check the prices by browsing the stores in your market server channel, that's how find the prices of small things like dino. Ask for help to somebody in your server, I'm sure there are lots of people in your server that will give u low lvl weapons. Now there's an egg muun event, try to kill them to earn jewels.

At your level, you should just farm in dungeon to pick up some uni for making dino and sell dino for jewels/zen. And also, try to hunt some muun rabbits and you should be able to get some jewels/zen which will be a great help.

Don't forget to do quests from phantom shadow soldier too as there are some quests that will reward you jewels/equips which is useful. And there is a quest which will reward you chaos weapon+4+4 and you will be able to make your first wings.

Switching server won't help you any much. You should focus on helheim as helheim has the largest market which will be easier for you to buy items you need and they are usually cheaper than other servers.

About hunting spot, you should avoid farming at those hotspot as you're playing a dk which is not good at ksing at low level so even if the hotspot is not occupied, you might meet some ksers later and you will lose the spot anyway. So just farm at some normal spots.

Comment

Working...
          X