X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antaeos
    started a topic Lyra 124 Punish

Lyra 124 Punish

Which characters can punish on higher level maps with lyra 124?
    I've been trying to buy a Lyra 123 for the longest time to no avail, and now that I'm reaching higher levels I'd love for my characters to be able to take advantage of punish.

I have AGL, ESM, SUM, AE and EE in a group right now.
    Interested in Ferea and beyond punish.

Maybe it's better to just wait until I have a 123 Lyra? 1234 is way too expensive for me right now.

• Forumnick1
    commented on 's reply
    idk, I prefer str bm because he has consistent dmg even without punish
    I know abm usually has more final dmg cause of his attack speed and he doesnt need any good geaqr either except for the lyra but I dont want to depend on elemental dmg alone
    rumor has it that str-ene bm rules all after u get full enhancement tree, but I havent tested it myself

• EroL
    commented on 's reply
    That's the weird part. I think aBM does better pvm^^
    Yeah those extra str does give a lot of raw elemental dmg. I think max ele dmg was 1 per 4 str.
    Last edited by EroL; 01-06-19, 02:49 PM.

• Forumnick1
    commented on 's reply
    so listen, I'm not doubting you and I don't know what the calculations should be theoretically for elemental damage
    but I can tell you this much
    I have a BM
    he's 828 lvl
    im full str (almost, I got 450 agi with 20/20 agi tree)
    I have ~700 ele def
    I have ~1k ele dmg (not at home so I can't look at the actual numbers)
    I hit punish on SOD darkness mobs (only 1-2 regular elemental dmg dealt)
    so I think that my experience proves exactly what I'm saying
    fact of the matter is you can hit any mob (weak element) with 124 Lyra
    just to add smthg, I can also hit wind element with punish

• EroL
    commented on 's reply
    Most nowadays build are focused on AGI, which a lot chars mainly grant ele def and not ele dmg so, all the focus are on errtels.

Getting above 1.5k final ele dmg(after all calculations) of Ferea with 124 is not normally possible. A DW can't do it with the usual ~1.2k energy. DK, if u add enough STR for elemental dmg, maybe barely make it.. tho most bk nowadays i know dont go that high in STR. Attack speed is paired best with Lyra after all. You could show ur elemental page, easily can calculate max dmg against weakest elements. Of course, Lyra+15, stats buff, etc. also help but we are considering very normal gear, and solo play here.

Still not adviced, season 14 two new maps gonna need above the current 1.6k SoD limit. Better buy a 1234 and never have to touch it anymore.(Until pentagram changes of course, which wont come next season as far as we know) You can even get 999 instead of the more expensive 101010 if u do so. The upgrade on 124, expansion scroll usage, blessing of spirit, etc, all gonna stack up on your 5 characters. At least in Midgard it is not worth at all.

I mean, there is an obvious reason why 124 is the cheapest in every server, compared with the others. And now that i think about it, even a full energy SM could probably make it above 1.5k elemental atk against weakest with lyra 124, but nobody would play that. Lyra punish dmg cap will be 250k i believe. Unless this dmg becomes crap compared to normal dmg, which may happen maybe with further level expansion or new tree, season 15? season 16?, agility on sm and other characters is still the way to go, so 123 or 1234 is what people mainly wants. (Never tested agiELF, which gets ele dmg with both agi and str)
    Last edited by EroL; 01-06-19, 02:34 PM.

• Forumnick1
    commented on 's reply
    wtf are u talking about dude
    I can punish any mob with my BM using 124
    just need to be weak element lol

• EroL
    commented on 's reply
    Other than GL, no other normally-build character can deal punish in Ferea or above maps with Lyra 124, even with 101010 errtels dmg(III)radiance.

124 is actually a toy for level 400 or below.
    You need 123 to deal punish in Ferea or above.
    You need 1234 to deal punish and to receive nearly no damage from the elemental side in any map.

Since reaching level 800 is a piece of cake nowadays, 1234 is the wiser choice. If you are very slow gaining levels, just get 123.

• Antaeos
    commented on 's reply
    Forumnick1 thanks yeah I know 123 would also not be good for resell but I think in the long run it'd be a better investment than 124. If you say 124 can do punish with 101010 then I'll buy 124 for now and either P2W the tradeable seals or suck it up and keep it in my inventory if I ever end up buying 1234.

• Forumnick1
    commented on 's reply
    you wont be able to resell lyra 124 OR 123
    only 1234 is profitable to resell
    if you need lyra you can use 124 just fine with any character
    just buy max pvm anger
    only if u have agl you will prefer 123 cause integrity errtel is HUGE dmg boost for agl
    for any other char u dont need to worry much

• Antaeos
    replied
    Originally posted by ClaireVic View Post
    AGL>AE>ESM>SUM

pick the greater.... ESM can have punish active if you have max101010 errtel plus lyra 123.. The rise AGL and AE can handle 770 errtel ranks to activate the punish with any kind of lyra..

If you have Agility-Strength DL on your set of party then give it to DL..
    Hello and thanks for your answer.
    I do have a DL right now but he's my zen farmer so I wont really give him any expensive gear or anything just basic items.

I'm reluctant to buy 124 Lyra due to not being able to resell later unless I pay a lot of money for Tradeable Seal, so I think I'll save my bless and buy 123 Lyra directly. 1234 Is still way too expensive for me as they cost a lot more of what a 123 cost.
    As for errtels I plan on going 777 for now since they're 3x cheaper than 101010 ones and later on when I'm more settled and have more bless to spare buy the 101010 ones and resell the 777s to make back some money.

Leave a comment:

• ClaireVic
    replied
    AGL>AE>ESM>SUM

pick the greater.... ESM can have punish active if you have max101010 errtel plus lyra 123.. The rise AGL and AE can handle 770 errtel ranks to activate the punish with any kind of lyra..

If you have Agility-Strength DL on your set of party then give it to DL..
    Last edited by ClaireVic; 29-05-19, 07:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X