Lyra 124 Punish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyra 124 Punish

Which characters can punish on higher level maps with lyra 124?
    I've been trying to buy a Lyra 123 for the longest time to no avail, and now that I'm reaching higher levels I'd love for my characters to be able to take advantage of punish.

I have AGL, ESM, SUM, AE and EE in a group right now.
    Interested in Ferea and beyond punish.

Maybe it's better to just wait until I have a 123 Lyra? 1234 is way too expensive for me right now.

AGL>AE>ESM>SUM

pick the greater.... ESM can have punish active if you have max101010 errtel plus lyra 123.. The rise AGL and AE can handle 770 errtel ranks to activate the punish with any kind of lyra..

If you have Agility-Strength DL on your set of party then give it to DL..
    Last edited by ClaireVic; 29-05-19, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ClaireVic View Post
      AGL>AE>ESM>SUM

pick the greater.... ESM can have punish active if you have max101010 errtel plus lyra 123.. The rise AGL and AE can handle 770 errtel ranks to activate the punish with any kind of lyra..

If you have Agility-Strength DL on your set of party then give it to DL..
      Hello and thanks for your answer.
      I do have a DL right now but he's my zen farmer so I wont really give him any expensive gear or anything just basic items.

I'm reluctant to buy 124 Lyra due to not being able to resell later unless I pay a lot of money for Tradeable Seal, so I think I'll save my bless and buy 123 Lyra directly. 1234 Is still way too expensive for me as they cost a lot more of what a 123 cost.
      As for errtels I plan on going 777 for now since they're 3x cheaper than 101010 ones and later on when I'm more settled and have more bless to spare buy the 101010 ones and resell the 777s to make back some money.

Comment

• Forumnick1
        Forumnick1 commented
        Editing a comment
        so listen, I'm not doubting you and I don't know what the calculations should be theoretically for elemental damage
        but I can tell you this much
        I have a BM
        he's 828 lvl
        im full str (almost, I got 450 agi with 20/20 agi tree)
        I have ~700 ele def
        I have ~1k ele dmg (not at home so I can't look at the actual numbers)
        I hit punish on SOD darkness mobs (only 1-2 regular elemental dmg dealt)
        so I think that my experience proves exactly what I'm saying
        fact of the matter is you can hit any mob (weak element) with 124 Lyra
        just to add smthg, I can also hit wind element with punish

• EroL
        EroL commented
        Editing a comment
        That's the weird part. I think aBM does better pvm^^
        Yeah those extra str does give a lot of raw elemental dmg. I think max ele dmg was 1 per 4 str.
        Last edited by EroL; 01-06-19, 02:49 PM.

• Forumnick1
        Forumnick1 commented
        Editing a comment
        idk, I prefer str bm because he has consistent dmg even without punish
        I know abm usually has more final dmg cause of his attack speed and he doesnt need any good geaqr either except for the lyra but I dont want to depend on elemental dmg alone
        rumor has it that str-ene bm rules all after u get full enhancement tree, but I havent tested it myself
    Working...
    X