Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best class to Unlock DL

Hey all;

What is the best class to lvl up till 220(or 250?) so i can unlock MG and DL?

I have a lvl 80 Elf, and a lvl 19 DW.

Is elf best than DW and DK for leveling?
    Or should i switch?

Any advices?

Thx all!

elf, str for items rest agi.

Comment

DW weak at first but freaking overpower in middle and last.

DL overpower already.

Comment

If you are broke with no budget AE should be fastest. Since elf can equip quiver they are insanely overpowered for lower levels from the point you could equip it. You just need to buy a quiver from the smith npc in noria and it requires around level 40 if you put your stats carefully.

If you have a lot of budget, DK can be fast but you need specific pvm build with high energy, therefore need of low stat requirement equipment that are generally not free to get, although they are easily affordable with a few jewels.

Depend on what you want to play, if you want to play a AMG or DL you may best start with DK because many of the equipments could be reused by AMG or DL saving trading time (such as pair of exc SOD with decent options and kantata plate set for AMG, or berserker scale set for DL).
        EMG can be same with DW, but it is quite slow to level up a DW to 220 compared to DK or AE, since you have lower defense and attack power by default and useful wizard items trend to be on the expensive side.

Comment

• ClaireVic
          ClaireVic commented
          Editing a comment
          The one thing I regret was.. I did not go straight to DW DL is not my type... If have a bigger budget I go for DW... DW can compete in PVP and PVM hardcore... If they know how to build though <3.

Originally posted by BBRG View Post
        If you are broke with no budget AE should be fastest. Since elf can equip quiver they are insanely overpowered for lower levels from the point you could equip it. You just need to buy a quiver from the smith npc in noria and it requires around level 40 if you put your stats carefully.

If you have a lot of budget, DK can be fast but you need specific pvm build with high energy, therefore need of low stat requirement equipment that are generally not free to get, although they are easily affordable with a few jewels.

Depend on what you want to play, if you want to play a AMG or DL you may best start with DK because many of the equipments could be reused by AMG or DL saving trading time (such as pair of exc SOD with decent options and kantata plate set for AMG, or berserker scale set for DL).
        EMG can be same with DW, but it is quite slow to level up a DW to 220 compared to DK or AE, since you have lower defense and attack power by default and useful wizard items trend to be on the expensive side.
        Hey, thanks for answer!

I will stick with my AE, since its lvl 120 atm!

Another questions: Could you please talk a little about the 3 classes i might level after?

AMG, EMG and DL.
        Wich one is best/harder in what and why?

I am very new to this MuWebzen, i dont even have any bless or Soul to buy equips lol

Comment

DL is not a bad choice what server you play in ?
          you must study this well !

Comment

DW is the best for fast unlock DL
            DW exp faster then Elf and DK

Comment

Working...
            X