Item shop on website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item shop on website

if i want buy somethink in item shop , i got this information (the item shop cannot be accessed from your country ) , allready i live in belgium .
    why is it like that ??
    please help

Belgian government made a new law regarding dishonest gambling practices in video games.
    The law states that if you sell a lootbox, or something of that sort, you must inform the customer what are the % chances of getting items out of the lootbox.
    Webzen doesn't want to obey that law, and prefers to scam people through making events like roulette events. You can win, for example, rare tickets, but the chance for winning a rare ticket is never officially stated by webzen, because if they told you that a chance of winning is 0.01%, then you wouldn't fall for their scam.
    Thus, Webzen decided to ban all ingame purchases in Belgium. If more countries established the same law as Belgium, they'd be forced to bend over and post REAL rates of winning in their shitty pay to win events.

Comment

• Grinis
      Grinis commented
      Editing a comment
      if it be for sure on steam it s benn the same

• Grinis
      Grinis commented
      Editing a comment
      and where you see scam in item shop for real money ???

Turel is correct. WEBZEN has blocked players living in certain countries from purchasing any item in the Item Shop. It is because of the local government laws in these areas.

Official Global MU Online coverage

Comment

MULLVAD - problem solved.
      Originally posted by WigleGamer
      The hacker character: Yamakuzo from guild ddteam in helheim

Originally posted by PhodeCRE

u are a fvk*** abuser
      get out from here

Comment

Working...
      X