Tarkan kill 30 Tantalos quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarkan kill 30 Tantalos quest

Hello, it just seems impossible. Well, not impossible, possible after dying a few hundred times maybe.
    I'm level 168 and it's just far too difficult to do, any ideas?

"Guide" Quests will just go out of hands, dont follow them. At lvl 170 it will tell you to kill mobs with 80k hp and 1k dmg. That is impossible. Youre supposed to farm there at lvl 400 or so. But then it tells you to kill mobs that have 20k hp at lvl 200. They are just not good after 150 or so. There should be a really good post on forums about where to xp and what to farm at certain lvls. You will also need good gear and make sure you always upgrade your gear as you get higher lvl so you dont stay with dragon+3 at lvl 350 or so. Just do the main quests from shadow phantom solider. They will give you some jewels, lvl 1 wing materials and even +8 armor. That is fine for a moment. But if you plan to spend some money, just buy xp items and lucky item packages for equipment.

Just because you can go somewhere it doesnt mean you can survive there.

http://www.guiamuonline.net/spot/spot.html
    http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...spots-by-level

Where to go when farming.

http://muonlinefanz.com/guide/quests/phantom/

Quests from Shadow Phantom Solider.

http://muonlinefanz.com/guide/combat/monster/

Monster list.

Comment

Once the quests that are too hard start to appear in there, you stop doing them until you are higher level.
      WEBZEN or a Volunteer WILL NEVER ASK for your account info OR in-game Items!

Comment

Originally posted by Aadoree View Post
        Hello, it just seems impossible. Well, not impossible, possible after dying a few hundred times maybe.
        I'm level 168 and it's just far too difficult to do, any ideas?
        Try to get some help if not just lvl up and gear up better items....if you play midgard i can help with energy elf.
        My channel of Youtube :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...-ARAQSa6IYldWg

Comment

That's the thing, I play the 'new' realm and I barely ever, like ever... come across another player, feels like I'm playing the game alone. If there are any players, they are in the max level locations or market place, but Lorencia/Noria up to Tarkan, it's just me, most of the time.... now I regret making a character on that realm...

Comment

As you said, impossible it isn't: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuoXA-YHsJM&t=10s

Yet, it is not very practical, and you might just want to skip them (deleting won't allow you to do them later) or just wait till you have level enough.

Unfortunately, for this quests you NEED to be the actual killer, so it is a bit awkward. Focus more on Elf Soldier quests, that are more relevant.
            My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaviercar

Comment

Sigh, Lost Tower 7 it is then... the current Elf Soldier quest isn't really worth it, gives 1/10 of a level for 50 mobs kill, meh.
              It's just the challenge quests give the nice +100% experience item, Lost Tower 7 is too slow already and Tarkan too strong still...
              Suppose all I need are better weapons and +100 agility :-/

A few more levels in Lost Tower then, it's just boring.

Comment

The game is boring until you can play events, outside event it is just grind so it's best to just afk 24/7 farming items and jewels while leveling up, and gather the essential items that will enable your characters to play events.

Don't waste time trying to level up, go to a place you can equip imp and kill mobs in a few hits with a lot of spawn, you will get jewels faster that way.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRG View Post
                  The game is boring until you can play events, outside event it is just grind so it's best to just afk 24/7 farming items and jewels while leveling up, and gather the essential items that will enable your characters to play events.

Don't waste time trying to level up, go to a place you can equip imp and kill mobs in a few hits with a lot of spawn, you will get jewels faster that way.
                  In my opinion, its just better to xp to 200+ and then start to farm jewels and go to events like cc or dragon invasion. The jewel drop rate is ridiculous in this game from regular mobs. And items can cost way more. You can drop 1-2 jewels in one night of farming. But a +3 kundun box can give you a item you can sell for 20b or so.
                  First time i started to play this game i just couldnt do anything fun, i just had to xp and xp until i got the quest for chaos weapon to craft my own wings. Then i started to go and kill dragons, do cc, etc.

The best thing to do is to be active on events and be good on them, really thats just it. Do a lot of cc, doppleganger event, golden invasion, white wizard and dragon invasions, muun events, etc. For example every day i can farm from 3-6 B from white wizard and dragon invasion, just because i know good routes to do when i search for wizard, and i know where regular dragons spawn so i dont have to search for them endlessly. Killing muun pet monsters in kantru ruins can give you 30 souls or 30 lifes. While a night of farming there can just drop 1 or 2 souls.

Comment

• (VM)Javiercar
                    (VM)Javiercar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Doppleganger not working as it used too.. a pity, I miss that event :/

PS: I don't even know if its working at all anymore LOL

Well, if you were farming well you already farmed around 100b to get whole equip when you reach level 180. Most people just focus on getting exp faster but I figure that is not the way, as getting the right items makes your character way more powerful compared to a few levels.

I can show how much jewels I farm a day only by afk without really playing and you won't believe it, because the characters I used are refined for farming. I got two characters around level 300 that farmed full trade chaos (30x32=960) and around 200b+200s in 2 months. They alone can farm enough jewels to buy ruud set in 6 months or so.

Comment

Where would you recommend to farm for jewels?

Comment

• BBRG
                      BBRG commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Depend on class. It is important to streamline the number of monster kill over time with a good setup and finding a good spot. Going to a place where you can kill more than 0.2mob per second is a good start.

Low level pro farmer exceed 0.36 kills per second on solo, which will allow over 30000 kills in 24hours, and this is not easy to achieve. If you want to find bless drop you must kill Cyclops or stronger.

• Aadoree
                      Aadoree commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm a Blade Knight.

• (VM)Javiercar
                      (VM)Javiercar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If you can run more than 1 mu client, I would recommend running an alternative account with an efficient farmer to fund your main one. I'd follow the recomendations given here: http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...lvl-characters

I have posted how to farm with low level DK before but it may be difficult to find it, depend on your budget.

The better setup, is using dino raid skill to complement deathstab. Put weapon skill in main (this is better when your dino died in afk), raid skill delay 0 second and then finally deathstab delay 0 second.
                    This will let you attack with deathstab until running out of AG, then raid skill (or weapon skill, if the dino has gone) will be automatically used.

At level 160+ you should be able to kill elite yeti, totem golem or under in 1 or 2 hit, with dino imp equipped. Try your best to find a spot that spawn 3~4 monsters at least.

The cheaper setup is using an exc spear-class weapon, such as dragonspear+mana+xdmg, and use uniria instead of dino. Impale skill is inferior to raid skill, but uniria is like 1/30 cost of a dino that may be recklessly used without the need to reach enough defense for taking minimum damage.

You should have enough mana/8 items to kill monsters potless without running out of mana. If you kill them in 1~2 hits, 1 mana/8 item should be enough. So you may use xdmg pendant, and pair lightning swords or SOD xdmg and mana. These items should be very cheap, if not you may buy exc tomahawk. (You may farm exc tomahawk yourself in dungeon by killing elite skeleton)

Because both ways you will use a mount, atlans may be out of reach. Still you may try to afk in atlans without mount until you find a wind type muren book of magic, if you cannot buy a merciless dagger wind type from other players.
                    Last edited by BBRG; 03-06-18, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X