Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMG to AMG??? i need advice...

Hello Mutizens,

i just came back from long off from playing MU.I left behind at that time an EMG at level 550+, and now i saw that season 13 already came in.Currently I'm thorn between changing it EMG to AMG for a very ridiculous reason: I'M A VERY BIG FAN OF SWORDS, HAMMER, SPEARS, GUNS(o(">")o), etc..i had checked the MG section above but i don't know if they are still applicable with this season
    Is it really worth it to convert my EMG to AMG from all aspect of regarding MG with this current season? What do you think guys? Looking forward for any advises..

A word of advice:
    Starting level 830 EMG gets an INSANE damage buff to his Ruud skill. And if you equip him with darkangel staff in one hand, and a socket staff in 2nd hand, you can hit for 100k dmg. If I were you, I'd settle for EMG.

Comment

• OolDFella
      OolDFella commented
      Editing a comment
      oh! that means EMG is still viable in this season. thanks for the input bro=)

We are not currently at season 13, we are at season 12.
    About EMG have a huge buff from the new master buffs. But you should choose between them according to your needs.

Regards.

Comment

• OolDFella
      OolDFella commented
      Editing a comment
      oh yeah, sorry my bad got confused with one private server I'm testing with(but unsuccessful due to big diff in every aspect)...and you are the second who send that EMG is still good, i guess I'm sticking with it for a while. thanks

Originally posted by OolDFella View Post
    Hello Mutizens,

i just came back from long off from playing MU.I left behind at that time an EMG at level 550+, and now i saw that season 13 already came in.Currently I'm thorn between changing it EMG to AMG for a very ridiculous reason: I'M A VERY BIG FAN OF SWORDS, HAMMER, SPEARS, GUNS(o(">")o), etc..i had checked the MG section above but i don't know if they are still applicable with this season
    Is it really worth it to convert my EMG to AMG from all aspect of regarding MG with this current season? What do you think guys? Looking forward for any advises..
    I rather prefer amg than emg...unless you have pro items for emg...the thing about amg its their speed and elemental survival...emg would be good yes but getting lvl 800+isnt that easy.
    My channel of Youtube :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...-ARAQSa6IYldWg

Comment

Working...
    X