Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i tryed start with lucky 2nd set but after few day monster was destroying it pretty fast repair it every 3-4 day is to expensive, i found a cheap gaion +7+5 for mere 20-25b each, pendant even for 17b ^^. So i decide to buy it. now is +9 was providing me nice def enought to stand berzerker warrior 24h, 1 hand kunxu+7+edr, off hand xtomahowk edr+hp+mana was enought stuff till i comed to fight agains phoenix ar icarus needed use potions when red drakens hit me for around 70-80.

I can easy sell gaion, & try buy this magick set if will be better or stay with gaion checked market pretty offnen but didint saw single magick knight stuff on Asgard.

Tell me how much def/ene i need to have to start hunting ubain or other spot at archeon with will be providing me fast xp.

The main problem will be mana, cause gaion pendant dont provide me any kill 8/mana or so, if i throw away my tomahowk i will lose mana/hp, so in this situation only options will be stay with mere 90% kundu edr+mana + put shield yes?

Comment

Mayby some 1 did some research about gaion+ some ex gloves vs gaion + aNUBIS GLOVES+ring, i'am really interessed how much DPS its change. If some 1 arleady did it please share link to it with me, thx.

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
        (VL)s0uLLess commented
        Editing a comment
        There isnt much to discuss in this case, although Storm Crow Gloves might give you a higher speed, it isnt enough to overcome the Double Dmg Rate that Anubis G+R provide. Yet, its wise to use exc gloves or even muren gloves if you have a +1X to get defense bonus!

Regards

Hello everyone,

First of all, I started playing on a private server to get used to the game so I would have a better grasp at this one. I want to make my MG better at PVP. The server I play on is season 1. I know this is not the right place to ask but I searched everywhere i can think of. This is my last chance.

About my MG

I have +13 storm crow set with luck + additional defense +28% + defense success rate + damage decrease
      Rune Blade +13 + luck + excellent damage rate + increase damage 2% + 28add
      Blade of Fire +13 + luck + excellent damage rate + increase damage 2% + 28add
      Pendant excellent damage rate + increase damage level/20
      Ring 1 : damage decrease + reflect
      ring 2 : damage decrease + max hp
      wings : +12 +luck + ignore 3% defense + 28add
      Shield : +9 dragon shield + luck + damage decrease + defense success rate +35

I dont know if it's different in here but I can use two blades at the same time.

I have 21.900 stats and I tried so many different builds but all of them failed. I need help about stats and gear. I'm thinking about trying to swtich to defense success rate + reflect set but it is really hard to find.

Comment

Hello, i have a question is worth to put from 300 to 600 str for gaion +anubis combo?

Right now i use lcuky 2nd set with 293 str for staff

800 agi for peacefully hunt at nars hs & 2100 eng

is wort for example to take 200 from agi & 100 from ene for put 600 str for gaion+anubis gloves& ring ?

I was even thinking about put 1800 ene & 1100 agi with lucky2nd, but those repair make me sick.

Comment

IMO lucky 2nd is best for emg by far, I know it can be a pain those repairs, but I think it is really worth it, and if you can hunt at Nars with your current set up, I would be happy about it and keep it that way :P
          My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaviercar

Comment

Hey, guys, Which MG is better: sMG or aMG? I never had a MG before so it would be great if someone could explain to me ^^ . And what equips should I go for both? Thanks!!

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
              (VL)s0uLLess commented
              Editing a comment
              First of all, what do you consider as SMG and AMG!?

• PauloTHEmito
              PauloTHEmito commented
              Editing a comment
              Strength Magic Gladiator : full str & Agility Magic Gladiator: full agi ^^ or anything related to that.

soon i end lving as eMG i will be have this same dilema, change to aMG or sMG, cause i play with ee support propably i choose sMG to max dmg.

i got a question about socket in my Sword, i shloud go for sure edr 12% + 42% ag what to choose for last socket? & can put it in any order ?

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
              (VL)s0uLLess commented
              Editing a comment
              Skill dmg of course, but AG Reduc isnt a certainty... ;P

Hello i got a dilema, with is better combination:

2x 1h weapon will be have less or more dmg then 2hand Blast Break ??

can any 1 spoil link to some calculator for check damage or something like that?

Comment

Should I focus in agi or str in my MG? wich one is better for pvm? Jewels are not a problem. THanks if someone could help.

Comment

Originally posted by PauloTHEmito View Post
                Should I focus in agi or str in my MG? wich one is better for pvm? Jewels are not a problem. THanks if someone could help.
                So, AMGs like the one you said above are really rare, cause depends on really good gear (Pair of xAA Sword). Ive seen ppl calling SMGs with around 1k agi as AMGs, which, IMO, is just wrong! ehehhe
                If jewels arent a problem, you may go for AMG and get a pair of xAA sword!
                --
                If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
                Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
                  (VL)s0uLLess commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Have you seen my MG video testing buff items!?

• PauloTHEmito
                  PauloTHEmito commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes I did, l watched all your videos, I know your are form Brazil ( me too by the way ) but I did not notice if you show your build...

• (VL)s0uLLess
                  (VL)s0uLLess commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I didnt, just asked so you can take him as reference...
                  He has almost 2:1 str:agi build.

Soules:

pure str build will work with pair of Asura or i shloud go mix like above `~2:1 ?

pure i was thinking about 300-500 agi 145 ene rest Str, for gain max killing speed with my ee &asm in pt. What is your opinion with will be better for this party+ gaion hunt.

thx

Comment

Originally posted by Szubcia View Post

Soules:

pure str build will work with pair of Asura or i shloud go mix like above `~2:1 ?

pure i was thinking about 300-500 agi 145 ene rest Str, for gain max killing speed with my ee &asm in pt. What is your opinion with will be better for this party+ gaion hunt.

thx

You should always think about DPS, not pure dmg. So, what you need to think is that you must find a balance between speed and dmg! 2:1 is usually where everyone starts, but, as I said, I dont have 2:1 build...

Less than 500 agi isnt good, you will be slow, so you wont be able to extract all the potential of fire slash skill!
                  You should consider 500 agi only if you are planning to use master scrolls, otherwise, you will probably need more dmg. Some players say that the optimal speed for SMGs is above 120, cause MG Fire Slash will hit once more, but, for me, its just the increase of speed consequence, so you will be able to "burst" more dmg over and over.

I usually recommend between 500~900 agi, depending on gear, shop buffs and taste.

Asuras are great and should do well whatever build you throw at your MG! ^^

Regards
                  s0ul
                  --
                  If you need to send a ticket to customer support, go HERE, find your issue and click on it. Otherwise, use this ALTERNATIVE WAY.
                  Pay attention to FORUM RULES (including MARKET SECTION RULES) and TERMS OF SERVICE before creating a topic or replying to one. Feed constructive discussions!

Comment

Oo so i didint know about speed "barier" providing extra swing in this same time. Can u share it a bit more? i mean 120+ then how much is next worth to gain? i will be try to get it when collect seed into weapons. thx

Comment

Originally posted by Szubcia View Post
                      Oo so i didint know about speed "barier" providing extra swing in this same time. Can u share it a bit more? i mean 120+ then how much is next worth to gain? i will be try to get it when collect seed into weapons. thx
                      If Im not mistaken, Ive 124 speed with pend and weapon having speed +7 option.
                      Further more, since s9, there is bonus specialization and its kind of known that the 2k status probably gives you the best cost/benefit bonus you can get in a char build (you can see it right here: http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/21...racter-renewal).

So, you have the optimal value for STR and for AGI (speed). You have the ENE points needed by Asura. I guess there is nothing more... ^^

Regards
                      s0ul
                      --

Comment

• Szubcia
                        Szubcia commented
                        Editing a comment
                        1 more question, cause i readed 999 artickle & finnaly i get head pain, so to the point

Can u giv me a tips about this whole socket into weapons? some ppl say 42% ag cost is worth to put other say put skill dmg.

What is optimal for max pvM socket for get this bonus + hunt withou waiting for my stamina. As now for ene mg i use 1x 42% + 3 point into ag Recovery in mastery can spamm gigantick storm all the time. Didint changed yet for Asura, soon i hit 600 want stay like that till 650 then reset tree & stats point.

• (VL)s0uLLess
                        (VL)s0uLLess commented
                        Editing a comment
                        EMG:
                        go full ag rec in mst, use xdmg rate + skill dmg + lvl/20 or speed

SMG:
                        its a matter of choice, but in my case I would go for xdmg rate + skill dmg + speed (1) / ag reduc (other 1)

s0ul

XAA? RBS? ASURA?

Comment

Working...
                      X