Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I am a new player to Titan server, I've been playing for one month, I came here hoping to get some advice on my SMG build. My current level is 370, these are my stats:

STR 2016
    AGI 500
    BASE STA
    145 ENE (In case I get max rbs).
    (I have a lvl 300EE)

My current set is muren[+9] + gaion[BOOTS+PENDANT]
    My weapon is Sword Dancer +9+mana

I bought 1 rbs +0+3S and made it +11.
    My question is.. Should I buy another rbs +3S or just 2S is enough? Is the bonus skill damage worth?
    I plan to build the 2 rbs and then go for gaion +anubis, is that ok?. What do you guys think? Should I buy another rbs +skill+luck +3S or buying one rbs+luck+skill+2sockets is enough, or maybe just another RBS +3S(no skill no luck)?

Comment

• Raspberry
      Raspberry commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Drenhell I moved the topic to the right section it should be.
      With your concern, is pretty obvious the best is having 1 RBS+S+L+3S and other one +L+3s, but if you can not afford it, you can go for 1+3s no skill no luck and other +3s+s no luck, they are pretty cheap and are good enough,

With the seeds, the best option I think on both RBS
      1: Seed Sphere (Level 3 or 4) Thunder: Excellent Damage rate Increase
      2: Seed Sphere (Level 3 or 4) Ice: Skill Damage Increase
      3: Seed Sphere (Level 3 or 4) Fire: AG Cost Decrease Increase

Placing Seeds in this order, you can get the Bonus Socket
      Bonus: Skill Damage Increase

But if can not afford the 6 seeds, you can try with 1 and the other one place some other useful seed, like:
      --- Critical Damage rate Increase, Attack Speed Increase, Monster Destruction for the Mana/Life (because SMG have very low Mana and Life at low levels) ---

Of course the Skill Damage worth, because you will have extra damage, example, if your Fire Slash have 600-700 damage, with the bonus will have 611-711 (this is with seed spheres level 3, dont know if is same with level 4) and this makes you kill faster, this is pretty basic because SMG is a Hunter at level 500+ and the bonus socket+seed ice attribute, you will have more DPS.

Hi guys, currently I have an EMG 368 and wanted to ask for advice. Build I have for now is 330/350/50/1800 and 143 points to add. Currently using Dragon set+9+L, Kundun Staff +9+L. What should I do next until 400? Add more energy or agility? Change something?
    I am leveling at Kanturu 2 with my EE.
    Thanks!

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
      (VL)s0uLLess commented
      Editing a comment
      Offensive only if you have EE to support you and know what you are doing, otherwise start from Green tree to get sustain, which means mana rec, life rec, ag rec and defense!
      Going offensive will make u suffer with ur AG depending on the spot you will level up, so Green part still the best choice...

• PopplarLamperouge
      PopplarLamperouge commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey mate, I have my concern about Flame or Blast. Which one should I add? I think both are good for hunt I guess? Sincerely no idea which one to choose! Hope you can help me

• (VL)s0uLLess
      (VL)s0uLLess commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely Flame, it has a better DPS, IMO!

Hello,
    I want to create Magic Gladiator only for PVE.
    I wonder what set would be the best. The thing is that i don't want to have mixed sets like anubis + gaion etc.
    I want to have a set that will look good and unitary. I mean the parts should be from the same set.
    I am not sure yet about str or ene but i will probably build into str
    Any ideas?

Comment

Hell Night +13 luck 3sock full seed, I guess. It should goes with pair of RBS full seed or asura.

Comment

What its the best build to hunt/lvl up fast and alone with a MG? SMG? or EMG? and recommend me any "decent" set with not high price pls

Comment

• Windruuner
        Windruuner commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks you sir! i will try smg, yes im starting from scratch :c

• IamAvwdovs
        IamAvwdovs commented
        Editing a comment
        Should be Muren set for EMG & Gaion set for SMG

• (VL)s0uLLess
        (VL)s0uLLess commented
        Editing a comment
        Gaion is way better than Muren for EMGs...

Hello everyone, i need some help. Who can show me how to look a skill tree for EMG. (I mean what skills i should have to choose). and what stats is the best for EMG. Ty guys.

Comment

Hello dear mutziens, at the start i will buy only 30 day gold chanell ticket, dont want spend more money, mayby can buy lucky2 set, so in this situation.
      I got a couple of question as i back after long long break, wanna make MG, the question is what is the fastest way( with low budget 200-300b) to max lv, eMG or sMG, as i was considering Gaion set what need 600-700 str? emg will be a bit lack of power/agi isint? mostly i was thinking about buy lucky set 2 for like 30-35b, & put points into energy/agi 1:1, i will be have second account with 310 ee, can some advanced player can help me with choose with this all new stuff how now look eMG & sMG vs exp. Is BC/DS hunting still good for gain lv? for example stay in the entrace with ee+MG & stay till last second for kill as many monster as can? thx for help

1 more question, as i watched many videos at youtube is MG have set like other class this new Blood Angel for ruuds point? he cant wear helmet but mayby for mg is difrent withou helmet? can any 1 share link to it with me? thx again

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
        (VL)s0uLLess commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you read all the replies?

did any 1 answered to my post? show me where i didint notice it, its really mu rip or is so secret to giv some advice to other old "new" player?

mostly i was thinking about choose eMG but wasting 600 str for gaion isint a to big waste & he fall behing sMG? cause smg dont waste points, or he before max mastery lv cant exp as good as emg? thx i have hope some 1 will share his feeeelllings about emg/smg.

Comment

how much agi shloud have pure Energy MG? x kundu staff, lucky 2nd set, how much solo/with ee. at this moment i puted only 200 agi shloud & add it to 400-600? or this little attack speed are not worth lossing so much dmg? thx for help

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
          (VL)s0uLLess commented
          Editing a comment
          Its a matter of taste and DPS, there is no exact answer for that. ;P

hello, how do I go to skill tree sorry I'm a newbie,, pls help

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
          (VL)s0uLLess commented
          Editing a comment
          If you are a ML character, just press A in keyboard, its the simplest way...

hmm so mayby a bit more specification, i saw on youtube some eMG with gaion +9 or more owning at nars with 2-3 lighting storm monster was dedek, i wanna do similiar build, at first i was thinking about lucky set with like 600 agi 2k ene, but now i see my lucky set will be repair pretty ofnen what is not cheap + def is weak withou buff cant stand at higher map, so mayby gaion +0+16 def or +9+16 is better for "afk nars hunt" ? any advice ? i'am lv 360 but shloud hit 400 this sunday theni wanna start some adventure in NARS map, bought kundu spell wind element is +8 arleady so providing me nice def & bonus for lighting storm. thx

Comment

Originally posted by XinMG2015 View Post
          hmm so mayby a bit more specification, i saw on youtube some eMG with gaion +9 or more owning at nars with 2-3 lighting storm monster was dedek, i wanna do similiar build, at first i was thinking about lucky set with like 600 agi 2k ene, but now i see my lucky set will be repair pretty ofnen what is not cheap + def is weak withou buff cant stand at higher map, so mayby gaion +0+16 def or +9+16 is better for "afk nars hunt" ? any advice ? i'am lv 360 but shloud hit 400 this sunday theni wanna start some adventure in NARS map, bought kundu spell wind element is +8 arleady so providing me nice def & bonus for lighting storm. thx
          Well your first step would be to buy a hack because EMG will not / cannot kill nars mobs in 2 hits.
          The original MoogleBear
          www.youtube.com/ChronoTrader

Comment

rl?, so what is best spot to lv up if he cant "normaly" hunt nars ?? Do i need "reset it to SMG" hmm i wanted do nice pvm, ds,bc events char mostly for pvm. As i see how much range have my lighting storm & how well he hunting on bc/ds isint quite better idea than sMG ? u destroyed my futured plan to do this max pvm char

Or mayby some 1 can write how much def/dmg need to minimaly have to afk at Nars ? thx

Comment

Hello, as today i just hitted lv 400 & while doing 3rd quest i checking market a bit etc, saw deadly+15+2soc+l & xkundu+9+edr,20lv,speed,mana both have a bit overratted price. But the question is in what way i shloud go buyning deadly with luck,socket & try upgrade it in future to get +15 then put some socket for ag Decresed, or mayby try buy xKundu staff with nice options, this is 1 Thing,

Second: WHAT TO CHOOSE TO second Hand, to easy afk hunt+ doing bc/ds/cc events well, xkRISS LIKE at good old times it was? or mayby second wand but will be lacking speed compare to kriss? or mayby now they are some Worth Using shield for mg?

thx for advice, will be really helpfull if some 1 can share his knowledge with eMG to what way i shloud go in future. thx

Comment

Well you can try a few diferent combinations build-items-lvl-support .... but if you don't have support (or don't like to have support all time) I advise u staff+shield+defensive set.... yes, don't waste your yewels in a expsive gaion + 0+10 + anubis + 2 staff (like a moron) because you will need support all time, better idea could be a magic knight set +x +shield defense+ ......+........, with shield, some advantages are you can lvl up and hunt some decent lvl mobs ALONE with nice dmg because you can maximize your energy sience str requirements of soket sets are minimal

Comment

Working...
                X