Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2P 5men Party

Hello MU citizens!

As the tittle said, I started playing MU as F2P and with 5 clients a day ago. The party is like this:

3 DW
    1 DK
    1 ELF (Energy)

I didn't create an ELF (Agility) because it needs to buy arrows constantly

I'm aiming to get 250 and then remove 2 DW for a DL and a MG instead and start over again with five level 1 (DW+DK+ELF+MG+DL). Also, I'm planning to farm in Dungeon 2 hot spot untill being able to buy 3 Enis+Anubis (2) +0, 1 Vicious+Hyon (3) +0 and 2nd wings +0 for all my toons.

So, I've got many question to you guys:

1. Is my project wrong in some way?
    2. What would you do if you were able to open 6 clients? (F2P)
    3. Do you know any spot as efficient as Dungeon 2 (Dark Prision) to farm jewels, imp, uniria?

PD: I would like to have souLLess opinion,
    PD2: NO, I don't plan using money in this game very soon, please, try avoiding advices related to it.

Thanks you,

If you plan farm until get 3 parts of anubis + hyon and wings. Thats gonna be long farm, and you need 1 account selling those imps and convert uniria into dinos.
    From jewels you gonna drop only Soul and Chaos. And for your items you will need around 200b. In dungeon 2 it gonna be something like 2 month.
    Better to put this 5 char on diferent spots alone. Only 1 with EE, so you gonna get more jewels and cash for collect parchment and scrolls

Comment

• Loomaaxx
      Loomaaxx commented
      Editing a comment
      Mm. I see, very nice advices, thanks you very much.

I don't mind spending 2 month, in other hand, after having the sets I could carry on hunting to higher places as 5men party, don't you think it is better than having 3 EE with a partner?

2 char party is by far the most efficient if you have the firepower. The drop rate is so much better with 2-man party compared to solo,

But 5 member can take very large hotspots it's actually quite efficient to get drops.

Make 2 bk, one farmer and another energy hybrid
    If pure f2p I recommend kantata+cloud brass and duel wield exc lighting swords, str and agi for equipment rest ene, to have 40%exc dmg and huge critical boost that will make other low level hunters in party look like a joke.
    DW is very useless at low level, make AE (full inventory of arrows should last 6h+ in a party) or ABK. These are useful for finding empty spot.

Make EDL later to replace AE, by far the most powerful damage dealer in a full party.

Make sure you don't miss the level180 soldier quest that give you chaos weapon (that thing alone worth 5~6b).

Comment

• Loomaaxx
      Loomaaxx commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks you very much!

ae is pro killer in low lvl, you can make 2 ae 1ee 1 bk 1dw, then replace those ae with a dl which i think is one of the most powerfull character with the new skill. mg have low defense. if it were me i would make 2dl 1ee 1bk(ebk) 1dw, this may be a strong and killer party in the future. a sixth client will be needed for you to sell your jewels/dino/exc items, or even more clients.
    AE

Comment

• Loomaaxx
      Loomaaxx commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks you!, I've found 3 DW more useful since they don't need to get back to city for mana, using meteor/flame.

The reason I'm aiming for an MG is to get the 130%exp increased by having different classes.

Yes I do have a sixth client for selling stuff.

• BBRG
      BBRG commented
      Editing a comment
      It won't give you more exp, but MG especially melee type can help party with fireslash skill which debuff monster defense.

Also AMG can be a formidable tank and be a replacement for AE as a spot finder. Can also make a lot of damage from the buff-attack speed synergy, and better benefit from EDL buff because you can use 2 weapons for additional xdmg option. It's actually extremely powerful that can solo most events on his own, but can be very expensive to equip.

• Loomaaxx
      Loomaaxx commented
      Editing a comment
      Right, Got it!

Guys, I'm playing on Helheim. Would some1 post a profitable price list of the following items, please?

Guardian Angel
    Imp
    Dino
    Dino+AG
    Dino+Wiz
    Dino+Abso

I'll really appreciate this information, thanks!

Comment

• (VL)s0uLLess
      (VL)s0uLLess commented
      Editing a comment
      Check prices in server 6 using Store List menu (hit "P").
      http://muonline.webzen.com/guides/21...on-8-ui-change

s0ul

• Loomaaxx
      Loomaaxx commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright!, Thanks you. Any other comment about my project? Remember, It is to have a part with each different class, therefore, I have to get to level 250 first.

• (VL)s0uLLess
      (VL)s0uLLess commented
      Editing a comment
      I would prefer a SUM, GL or even ARF instead of MG.

s0ul

You can pick Angel only for your EE because noone gonna buy it. So theres no point to pick it. Imps trade only full trade 1-2b. Normal Dino for 1b and with buffs for 2b.
    But you must stay long time to sell those items probably

Comment

• BBRG
      BBRG commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw hunter parties buying ft angels for their buffers for ~2b in gen chat few days ago...
      But most offer 1b for ft angel at least in midgard.

If you are really broke enough, you may make new account to store those and sell them only when opportunity arise.
      I use angels for cc only, because of their low value. Even if it saved me 1 time in 30 I made a profit for their use.
Working...
X