Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you out rate bosses ?

Hi!

For bosses purposes, can you out rate them or is it better to go HP ? Like for instance, is it better to go with a set that is DD+HP or DD+DR ?

I'm a agility grow lancer.

Thanks !

Sorry, did some research and seems like you can't out rate bosses, not sure how accurate or updated this information is though.

Regardless, if you can't out rate bosses, is it still better to go set+DD+DR rather than DD+HP ?

Comment

is almost imposible to overate bosses like selupan medusa or gaion bosses.... if you go vs bosses i advise you use dd+hp, you can try with dd+dr to get a few misses, but never overate

Comment

You can overrate Selupan easy. Medusa, Gold Kundun, Gold Evoman, Sylvester, and Core Magrify you cannot.

I almost have the maximum amount of DR for a BK. I have 2,613 Defense Rate, with only two parts tetra DR. 312 str rest agi. 20/20 dr & agi in tree.

AGI GL will have hard time with rate since they’re limited to exc sets. Better DD+HP i think.

PS: you can rate core and Sylvester elemental dmg but not their normal dmg. That divinity errtel is worth it. It won’t get that 80% dd bonus like with normal dmg, but you can still get misses.

Comment

• Justanotherguy
          Justanotherguy commented
          Editing a comment
          AGL have socket set & socket shield now...

Thank you very much guys, this information has been very helpful

Comment

And what about pvp? is it possible to overate non-agi characters?

Comment

Pvp rate has been broken since season 2. You can have 6,500 rate and an RF with 4,000 attack rate with hit you 80%+ of the time.

Comment

In previus seasons you could overate non-agi characters so I guess it has not been changed.
              Ya, only RFs has their Dmg rate broken...

Regards.

Comment

1) starting with the fact that exc dsr works only for PvM and not PvP.
                Also, I thought of the idea of making a dsr+zen set to farm zen, but comes out that elemental monsters can't miss normal damage lol
                My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJavi...confirmation=1

Comment

Originally posted by Sashima View Post
                  Hi!

For bosses purposes, can you out rate them or is it better to go HP ? Like for instance, is it better to go with a set that is DD+HP or DD+DR ?

I'm a agility grow lancer.

Thanks !

Only boss selupan and medusa can hit you miss almost in all their hits if you use set dr+hp but of course you ned at least 1800 defense rate to do that..the rest of the boss have to many atack rate so they will hit you more often or always.
                  My channel of Youtube :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...-ARAQSa6IYldWg

Comment

• Throwawayaccount139
                    Editing a comment
                    Selupan needs 2600 defense rate. Medusa needs 8000 defense rate(as in you cannot rate)

• (EVL)GAMINGPERU
                    (EVL)GAMINGPERU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    that must be wrong cause i had 1800+ rate and selupan and medusa hit me 1/10 got some videos about it on my channel but they are on spanish of course.
                Working...
                X