This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jehrain
    started a topic Welcome to the WEBZEN Portal!

Welcome to the WEBZEN Portal!

Greetings, Global Mu Online players!

Welcome to the new WEBZEN Portal, your home to connect with fellow players who enjoy the same games you do. The current layout allows everyone to be involved within one big WEBZEN community for all games, and we hope you’ll enjoy your stay with us. Here’s a quick tour!

Updated Forum Sections!

There are now four forum categories that are specific to Global Mu Online:

Announcements - Official news from WEBZEN.
    General Discussion - Discuss anything Global Mu Online-related
    Game Play Advice - Hot spot for gameplay and mechanics.
    Issues / Feedback - Report issues and give feedback on Global Mu Online.

Also there are two more forum sections:

Service Status - Servers down? Find out here.
    Off-Topic - Everything unrelated to WEBZEN games goes here!

Both of those are WEBZEN-wide, meaning they are not game-specific.
    Now you can bookmark the Service Status for instant updates about maintenances or game downtime. No more frantically searching through multiple forum sections to see why you may not be able to log in the game!

The Off-Topic section is shared with every game community, so that if you want to make new friends or talk about the next football world cup, you’ll be posting for everybody!

Forum Post Achievement!

Now that everyone starts afresh with a new post count, we want to reward those that are more active on the forums. After making a short amount of posts (15), you’ll unlock the capability to have a forum signature.

Account Login Issues?

If you are experiencing any issues with logging into your account, please review our FAQ. We have a number of suggested actions available to help you get back in the game.

Party on!

We want to make this space as friendly as possible, and we know we still have bugs to fix, and kinks to iron out, so if you want to report them or have suggestions, please post in the Issues / Feedback section.

You can also ask questions and reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter.

Make yourself at home!
    The WEBZEN Team

• TheeDarkLord
    replied
    THERE IS A BUGG OF GOLD AND HEALING
    WHERE YOU CAN GET GOLD AND HELIN INFINITE OF THE RETURN EVENT

1. You need an account to participate in the return event to (q qualify in the return event)
    2. logeas the account that must reach the prize opens a window where it tells you to receive the prize (do not receive it and do not close the pop-up window)
    3. disconnect from the account and login an account and in that account you receive the prize (you should not close the pop-up sale before)

Leave a comment:

• WeazelDW
    commented on 's reply
    and if ur currencys value increases over the pound and the pound drops then it benifits you.....
    the exchange rate isnt mu's fault but yes does kind of suck...

maybe u need to buy ur extras off other player swap jewels for wcoin etc

• (VL)Maxi
    replied
    go!

Leave a comment:

• 4y16
    replied
    servicio*

Leave a comment:

• 4y16
    replied
    Hola solicito ayuda no puedo cargar El juego ua lo instale pero cuando quiero cargarlo indica error ayuda por serivio

Leave a comment:

• Kuzz
    replied
    hola necesito ayuda descargue mu online y cuando abro el cliente que entra ala venta del mu no me aparece para lo guiarme en los servidores por favor necesito una solución

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgic
    replied
    Hello all.
    I really need help!
    i bought 2 months of golden chanel and i get +15 days, and now, missing 2 months and 15 days to over, i can't get on golden chanel D:
    AND MY seal of wealth is running, pleeaassee help me ):

Leave a comment:

• Cianorte
    replied
    admin baxei complete customer more when you enter the game appears altomaticamente to download more already baxei web site customer compreto have any correction seen it on the site has more correction not find consigue manual tutorial for me to make correction to play I'm from Brazil

Leave a comment:

• Caprivi
    replied
    Where is Guild section ? lol

Leave a comment:

• Continy
    replied
    hello all good ..I wanted to know why that is not leveling items lucky in cm

Leave a comment:

• Piterdottt
    replied
    is kinda nice

Leave a comment:

• Willysarang
    replied
    Hi~ I just wanna know if I spend 60000wcoin for this event will get 2X +9 4socket ithems ?

Leave a comment:

• Demewd
    replied
    the gPOTATO IS FAIL ON SERVERS BRASIL, THA SERVER IS OFF AFTER ON , AND ON AFTER OFF

Leave a comment:

• Heil
    replied
    Originally posted by Lyully View Post
    I like it, it looks more organized
    Gratz to all

Try www.eprepag.com.br. In that portal you can buy for same price as b4.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X