Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

admin baxei complete customer more when you enter the game appears altomaticamente to download more already baxei web site customer compreto have any correction seen it on the site has more correction not find consigue manual tutorial for me to make correction to play I'm from Brazil

Comment

Hello all.
      I really need help!
      i bought 2 months of golden chanel and i get +15 days, and now, missing 2 months and 15 days to over, i can't get on golden chanel D:
      AND MY seal of wealth is running, pleeaassee help me ):

Comment

hola necesito ayuda descargue mu online y cuando abro el cliente que entra ala venta del mu no me aparece para lo guiarme en los servidores por favor necesito una solución

Comment

Hola solicito ayuda no puedo cargar El juego ua lo instale pero cuando quiero cargarlo indica error ayuda por serivio

Comment

servicio*

Comment

go!

Comment

THERE IS A BUGG OF GOLD AND HEALING
                WHERE YOU CAN GET GOLD AND HELIN INFINITE OF THE RETURN EVENT

1. You need an account to participate in the return event to (q qualify in the return event)
                2. logeas the account that must reach the prize opens a window where it tells you to receive the prize (do not receive it and do not close the pop-up window)
                3. disconnect from the account and login an account and in that account you receive the prize (you should not close the pop-up sale before)

Comment

Working...
                X