Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice about paypal

Greetings,

Currently there might be delay when you buy Wcoin through paypal. Wcoin will be charged approximately within 48 hours if you use paypal.
    If it takes longer than 48 hours, please submit a CS ticket. Then our support team will resolve the problem as soon as possible.
    We apologize that we couldn't notify about this issue in advance.

Thank you
    Mu Support Team

It has been 3 days for mine man i bought 50 EUR the wcoins is not on my account yet iv'e sent 3 tickets alrdy no response on anything this is the first time it happens to me pls answer my ticket

Comment

4 days for me...and submitted a ticket which remains unanswered lol.
      The original MoogleBear
      www.youtube.com/ChronoTrader

Comment

Not only by paypal, since I'm on 29/05 without receiving W Coin (Boa compra) and since the day 31/05 unanswered in my case (ticket: 3585).

If the purchase is difficult, imagine other support cases.

Disregard for players.

Comment

I can not for the life of me see why this should be a problem for Webzen.
          I am from Australia and I use PayPal to purchase from all over the world.
          Of course with Webzen, it is different
          As I said, I am from Australia and I use the AU PayPal to pay all over the world
          Webzen is a South Korean company, the servers are in the USA, the headquarters are, of all places, in Dublin Ireland. so they use PayPal Euro and PayPal USA. So anybody outside Europe and the good ole USA is royally screwed. I used to use Click&Buy, but that seems to have disappeared. And there are NO VAY that I will use my credit card with Webzen. Their customer service record do not inspire confidence.

Comment

Well, the WCoin just arrived. Too late for them to be used during the long weekend. But, better late than never

Comment

read post on general discussion! about main guild masters and members dont hide ur self!

Comment

Admin. i have a dude if i pay directly with a credit card it takes some time to be rewarded?
                400+
                Alfheim

Comment

I donated 2 days ago with a visa card for diamonds But I did not get a diamond Money from my account has been withdrawn
                  How is that possible????

Comment

Bn dia,, Cuando yo page con paypal el pago fue instantáneo,, debes revisar,,, que tipo de cuenta tienes, y si hiciste bien la transacción,, si compras w coins con dolares, no puedes transferir con una cuenta en euros,, ademas revisa que tu paypal no este bloqueado, cuando esta bloqueado,, no se pueden hacer transferencias,,y se retiene el dinero.,, si ya verificaste tu cuenta de paypal, ok,, tambien revisa, ese detalle

Comment

:;

Comment

Working...
                      X