X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden budge dragon - upgrade drops?

Hi,

Background story:
    In MU Online I would hunt golden monsters as much as I could for Kundun boxes for a chance of pro excellent items (drop from Kundun box), or to just sell the boxes themselves. This was a great aspect of MU Online because it provided another stream of revenue and FUN.
    It was fun for me changing servers and bopping around to find golden mobs, seeing that glittery gold mob appear on my screen was exciting - and there were several maps and different versions of golden mobs.

Suggestion:
    Now when I see a golden mob (there is only a golden budge dragon) in Mu Legend I usually ignore it if I've done the achievement already. The cube dropped is completely useless - perhaps the drops can be modified/enhanced to be more enticing and to add in additional golden mobs, the more difficult the mob the better the drop.
    Lets say we changed the golden budge dragon to drop 20 million zen / 1 million gems or a chance of dropping a tier 3 raging cube for example.

This would encourage players to roam around maps more often instead of sitting AFK in town, it would also help new players leveling up as those are the ones that come across golden budge dragons the most.

Thoughts?

are you referring to the Golden Dragon with a Clover Aura(Lucky Clover)? if yes, your suggestion is Better than its drop, but I think its too much for 20M Zen or 1M Gem. Maybe 5M Zen ,100K Gem or or 100pcs Gem Powder will do Hope the GM's and Devs will notice this post

Comment

I agree with you KFCTONIGHT that the drop from the Golden Badge Dragon is considered as trash now. Before I used to hunt it to complete the Intense Lucky Weapon and Armour as a set. It's just not worth it to hunt them anymore. I'd be nice if they'd tweak the drop into something worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by SueMe View Post
        are you referring to the Golden Dragon with a Clover Aura(Lucky Clover)? if yes, your suggestion is Better than its drop, but I think its too much for 20M Zen or 1M Gem. Maybe 5M Zen ,100K Gem or or 100pcs Gem Powder will do Hope the GM's and Devs will notice this post
        I'm talking about all the golden mobs from Mu Online, this would include goblin, budge dragon, knight, etc.
        Mu Online would host golden events were they would spawn multiple golden mobs throughout the whole week and all the severs were packed with people hunting for them.

yes perhaps 1mil gems too much, but maybe 100k or so as you suggested.

Comment

I remember those golden events, they were amazing. I would love to see something like that move into Mu Legend. And yes, those lucky dragons need better drops.

Webzen Portal | Submit a Support Ticket | Facebook
          Join the official MU Legend Discord!
          ~~~

Webzen moderators will never ask you for your password!

Comment

Working...
          X