Hide/Show Costume Wings Option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide/Show Costume Wings Option

Hello everyone! I really want to have option to hide the Costume Wings. At the moment if we want to see our real wings we need to remove the Costume Wngs. Why there is no show/hide option like above the Set Costume and is it possible to make one for the Costume Wings? I really want to see my Red Dragon Costume Set with my Elemental Wings. The only way to see them is to remove the Costume Wings but then i will lose the 2 bonuses i get from them. Sorry for my English and thank you all.

Yeah, that sound as a good idea. I also want to be able to see my dragon wing rather that these, ugly, shop wings.

Comment

+1 Love this idea ( was posted a few days ago also)

Webzen Portal
      | Support Portal | Facebook

Join the official Mu Legend Discord!

Comment

Yes, it was me in facebook but i didn't get any replay or any other ideas or thoughts. I hope here more people can see and talk about and one day maybe the right people will do the job.

Comment

KristianDragnel http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...tic-wings-only
          I closed the old topic, this one having more conversation.

Webzen Portal
          | Support Portal | Facebook

Join the official Mu Legend Discord!

Comment

I agree about this. Would be nice to hide things like other games. Helm, wing costume, etc.

Comment

I would like an option to hide them completely for everyone and not just myself.

Comment

agreed

Comment

Bumb can we get any info about this idea if its possible or not from the moderator. Please ask and share, we really need this small option to hide cosmetic wings.

Comment

It should be implemented in-game. Is these any update?

Comment

+1 , verry good idea .. im runing around without wings from days , just because i don't like how the costume looks and i want to see my own wings ;[

Comment

Working...
                      X