Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussies - Muspell Americas English speaking guild

Greetings!

Title is now wrong. We are on Legacy Sezak!

Aussies while has been primarily focused on recruiting Australian and NZ players is opening the doors to active english speaking players!

We have a Tier 4 soul XP shrine (+20%), Tier 4 Gem shrine (+20%), Tier 1 magic Find shrine (+5%).

Discord is required, while you dont have to speak on it, at least able to listen.

We have fielded many incredible players who have come and gone through the cycle of gaming and are now seeking more. We are a guild mixxed with Australian, USA and Canadian players. We are 100% english speaking guild.

The only requirements I have are to be friendly and active. I wont discriminate on CP as everyone has to start somewhere.

So if your keen on playing with a good bunch of guys and gals, active and speak english. I would love to hear from you.

If interested message: Tank, Tomekchan, Athos75 or Aramis106 ingame for more information.

Cheers

- Tank
    Last edited by ChunkyNugget; 19-04-18, 12:17 AM.

Hey There

New player here, played the original MU for about 13 years growing up so I'm a massive fan of this game. Sent an application to your guild, keen to explore the game and meet a bunch of legends.

Mid 20's, male, Brisbane, QLD, Australia. On holidays for a week so I'm gonna smash out some levels as soon as I can log back in haha.

Cheers

Comment

bump

Comment

Hey Tank, I've only just started playing over the past few days, currently sitting at level 40 but I can see myself going long-term and being pretty active after work and on weekends. I'm 26M from Brisbane my only concern is that my main is on Kaizel. Just want to make sure that if I re-roll on Muspell that I'll be able to get into the guild.

Look forward to hearing from you,
        zbunta

Comment

Hi Zbunta,

We'd be happy to have you mate.
          Start up a toon and send through an application to Aussies (let us know your name) or PM one of our captains (I'll PM you the names).

Cheers

Comment

Awesome, thanks dude. I'll hit you guys up when I get home this afternoon

EDIT: Just to add on, the PM you sent me was blank as well. Not sure if something is wrong my end but can you please re-send? Cheers.
            Last edited by Zbunta; 12-04-18, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zbunta View Post
              Awesome, thanks dude. I'll hit you guys up when I get home this afternoon

EDIT: Just to add on, the PM you sent me was blank as well. Not sure if something is wrong my end but can you please re-send? Cheers.
              Hmm that's odd, I just resent have a look now? Otherwise try messaging Tank or Tomekchan - should be on in a few hours.

Comment

Nah, still can't see it. All good. I'll roll a toon and hit those blokes up. Thanks for your help mayne.

Comment

You guys know why I can only see Kaizel and Sezak in the server listing? My region is set to Americas so not sure why I can't see Muspell. :\

Comment

Hey mate,

Sorry for the confusion, this thread was created before the server merge.
                    We are on Sezak.

Comment

Okay, awesome. Rolling a toon now. Talk soon!

EDIT: Application sent
                      Last edited by Zbunta; 13-04-18, 01:43 AM.

Comment

• KFCTONIGHT
                        KFCTONIGHT commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm assuming your name is Zbunta? I'll have one of the guys to have a look out for that name.

Bump! This still up? The guild I mean? I recently moved to Melbourne, daily player, lvl 69Whisp LFG

Comment

Is This guild still Active??? i put in a request in game a few days ago and still no response!!!!!

Comment

Hi,

I am looking for the guild. Auckland NZ. Is this guild still Active?

Comment

Aussies has not been active in at least 6 months. If you are still looking for an English speaking guild there are I think 2-3 around.

Webzen Portal | Submit a Support Ticket | Facebook
                            Join the official MU Legend Discord!
                            ~~~

Webzen moderators will never ask you for your password!

Comment

Working...
                            X