Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Noria] World boss locations and spawn triggers (pictures included)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Noria] World boss locations and spawn triggers (pictures included)

First off I want to start with, some of these triggers are what i Think they are any may not be actual, and just happened to work out for me.

Secondly, the locations can very a little bit, but the general location is accurate i went though and found / killed each boss personally.

Lets dive in (also sorry for image size)

BREATH OF THE WORLD TREE - SOUTH

Here we have 4 bosses
    VIcious ENT - Circle the area killing the ents, and the big tree will spawn took me about 20 minutes per spawn roughly

Ashas Nakan Bludgeon - this guy as you can see is not marked because I am stupid -he spawns in the same area as the ashas Nakan Commander, and seems to share a very similar spawn pattern, He i just a little north of the commander

Broll Major - Easy one here, just wipe out the little camp, and he spawns takes a few rounds of killing everything

BREATH OF THE WORLD TREE - NORTH

Here we just have 3 and they go pretty quick

Breath Unicorn - Just kill the trees in the area, and the unicorn spawn

Bulldog Orc Major - Give the bulldogs a beat down for a bit, and the major will spawn

Ashas Nakan Patrol - this guy spawns in the red, but i noticed i could get him to spawn easier if i kill the commanders and other big guys in the yellow circle.

Last up WELL SPRING HAVEN

OK there are 10 here, and they really dont need a break down, just kill everything in the area that they spawn, and they will spawn.

Spawning there elites can take some time, but i have completed all 3 elite hunt achievements. I hope this helps people with the event coming to a close soon.

Webzen Portal
    | Support Portal | Facebook

Join the official Mu Legend Discord!

https://imgur.com/a/n8bF0C6 <- here is the link to just the images if you would like it

Webzen Portal

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

You're welcome, and if anyone wants to add any input to it, just let me know and ill update the post.

Webzen Portal

Comment

Hey, thank you for sharing this. I have a question, what does drop this bosses?
          Thanks

Comment

they just drop gold and stuff, they are for achivements and the event http://mulegend.webzen.com/en/noria-...quest-missions

Webzen Portal

Comment

Originally posted by Chlora View Post
              they just drop gold and stuff, they are for achivements and the event http://mulegend.webzen.com/en/noria-...quest-missions
              ooh, okay thanks 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Chlora View Post
                Can you tell me please where did you find lucky monster ? It s almost 2 hours since i m looking for him on all map

Comment

Lucky monsters spawn randomly throughout noria and other zones. THey are dragon looking gold mobs with a 4leaf clover under their feet

Webzen Portal

Comment

I though they had a specific place where they spawn. Thank you ! =)

Comment

Course, glad to help.

Webzen Portal

Comment

In BREATH OF THE WORLD TREE - SOUTH, boss ashas Nakan Commander never appears to me, is there any "special" way for him to emerge? Kill a lot of monsters maybe?

Comment

Yes, you have to kill everything in that area for it to spawn, took me around 45 minutes to see it spawn

Webzen Portal

Comment

Working...
                          X