Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question][Blader]Regarding Blader Shoulder Gear and Daily Mission

Hi everyone,

I just start playing this game for few days. I would like to hear from you some advised about the Blader's shoulder piece gear.
    My first option is the Sharp Tall's shoulder from the Craft system. However, I don't know how to go to the Lupa's Library 6 dungeon (and can't find someone who is willing to carry me).
    So my best option now would be the Set Shoulder. However, only the Bulcan's Footstep or the Raging Storm set shoulder would have the stat of Elite boss dmg +20%.
    I just got my first chest from the Daily Mission Merchant (w Dukan's proofs) and I got a Rading Pheil shoulder from it. So I was wondering if I can get a Bulcan's Footstep or a Raging Storm set shoulder from the daily mission chest?

Thank you so much. HF!

• ZzBinLunzZ
    replied
    Correct. You should be able to receive contribution point even though you are not in a guild. Just apply for a lot of guilds that accept new players just in case.

Leave a comment:

• ChenYiFaEr
    replied
    Originally posted by ZzBinLunzZ View Post
    Pink Quest is okay. I would suggest to farm EXP and farm ZEN. I normally farm EXP from Lupa Labyrinth 100 and got about 20k contribution points weekly. It also depends on how much you grind, I only play 3 to 5 hours a day and 2 hours of that is farming Lupa Labyrinth 100. However, today in US is Thursday, contribution points were distributed at the end of Wednesday so you need to wait for next week for new contribution point.
    OK my understanding is Contribution Point was distributed to your character every wednesday based on your activities last week right? So if I am not a Guild member, would i get distribution points as well?

Leave a comment:

• ZzBinLunzZ
    replied
    Pink Quest is okay. I would suggest to farm EXP and farm ZEN. I normally farm EXP from Lupa Labyrinth 100 and got about 20k contribution points weekly. It also depends on how much you grind, I only play 3 to 5 hours a day and 2 hours of that is farming Lupa Labyrinth 100. However, today in US is Thursday, contribution points were distributed at the end of Wednesday so you need to wait for next week for new contribution point.

Leave a comment:

• ChenYiFaEr
    replied
    The hot key should be Forward Slash " / " .
    Thank you I got it. I used all my Contribution Point and I got 3 RC out of 130 cubes. So i was wondering what is the fastest way to farm Contribution Point? Grinding on the pink quest on the maps?

Leave a comment:

• ZzBinLunzZ
    replied
    The hot key should be Forward Slash " / " .

Leave a comment:

• ChenYiFaEr
    replied
    Hello there. You can't buy TRUE Bulcan's Footstep or TRUE Raging Storm shoulder from Dukan proof, you can only farm it in Sanctum of Dragon Knight and Dragon Haven Difficult 6 to Difficult 10, but the Sharp Tall Shoulder is easier to obtain than you thought .

There are 2 ways to get the Reverse Clock:
    • First option is to clear Lupa's Library 6.
    • Second option is to buy SABER's BOX using contribution points from Guild Merchant. In order to access to Guild Merchant, you have to be come a Guild Follower by following any guild that hold territory at the moment. Saber box cost around 30 contribution points and you can farm contribution buy by simply farming level and farming zen. I bought 100 saber's box and get at least 5 Reverse Clock, and it's good amount to craft the shoulder Piece.
    There is a Ancient Shoulder called Red Pattern Shoulder Plates (I'll try to include the image when I get home), it has a fixed stat 15% Boss/Elite Damage, it's 5% less than the Sharp Tall's Shoulder.

I hope it help. If you are new to the game, check out my Blader guide. http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...y-masterbaiter
    Oh man thanks so much! I considered the Saber's Box option but i am newbie I am not sure how to find out which Guild holds the territory (if you can tell me how to find out that would be great). I have around 4.5K contribution point if that's the case this should be a easiest way to craft the shoulder.

Leave a comment:

• ZzBinLunzZ
    replied
    Hello there. You can't buy TRUE Bulcan's Footstep or TRUE Raging Storm shoulder from Dukan proof, you can only farm it in Sanctum of Dragon Knight and Dragon Haven Difficult 6 to Difficult 10, but the Sharp Tall Shoulder is easier to obtain than you thought .

There are 2 ways to get the Reverse Clock:
    • First option is to clear Lupa's Library 6.
    • Second option is to buy SABER's BOX using contribution points from Guild Merchant. In order to access to Guild Merchant, you have to be come a Guild Follower by following any guild that hold territory at the moment. Saber box cost around 30 contribution points and you can farm contribution buy by simply farming level and farming zen. I bought 100 saber's box and get at least 5 Reverse Clock, and it's good amount to craft the shoulder Piece.
    There is a Ancient Shoulder called Red Pattern Shoulder Plates (I'll try to include the image when I get home), it has a fixed stat 15% Boss/Elite Damage, it's 5% less than the Sharp Tall's Shoulder.

I hope it help. If you are new to the game, check out my Blader guide. http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...y-masterbaiter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X