Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xrekt17
    commented on 's reply
    I am kind of forced to use a Baraex now since i got greedy and tried to +11 a weapon (Wanted to sell my Baraex wraths). I will definitely play around with set accessories and the weapons and see what works best for my playstyle. For some reason I tried to stay away from def pen. I will change that up too and see how that goes. As always, keep up the good work with videos and this guide. Looking forward to your future updates.

• ZzBinLunzZ
    commented on 's reply
    Ummm. I’m lazy to change it to decisive, but mostly for soul lvl. My team can carry me in epic 2. I saw a lot of people comparing DPS in the dungeon for no reason. It’s team work in the dungeon, and if you complete the dungeon, what’s the point of comparing DPS between each other. To feel better? I normally don’t care about my dps in dungeon (I turned the meter off to save space for clicking on the map), so I run random stuffs during dungeon, but I should use decisive set for soul bonus 😂. There are two places I fight seriously with perfect set up are Endless Tower and Awakened Lupa.

In Endless Tower, I always use Cold Phantom set with 2 elites damag sword or 2 Decisive pieces(mainly for floor 150 elite boss damage reduction), cold phantom ring, and 2 elite sword. In Awakened Lupa, I am still testing stuffs, but I would go for cold phantom set and 2 crit, crit, pen swords (I’m wearing it right now).

In addition, your stats are looking good. I don't think switching weapon will change anything. I would definitely use the Cold Phantom set. You can wear the Decisive set and Cold Phantom set to the Sap. Temple (noria) Mythic 2. Time yourselves or record your time, see how long you can kill the boss. I switched Decisive to Cold Phantom, the results are day and night, the Cold Phantom is superior with high penetration and True Damage.

I can't say Baraex weapon will be good for me because I don't have Legendary/heroic Imprint. I am free to play and only have uncommon imprint. You can compensate for some stats on Baraex weapon if you have higher tier Imprint. You can roll one stat as penetration instead of crit rate for example. For me, I would hesitate to use Baraex weapon since I don't wanna lose penetration.
    Last edited by ZzBinLunzZ; 11-09-18, 02:16 AM.

• Xrekt17
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the response. Unfortunately i dont have access to those weapons. Currently using the Old adamantium swords for now. I checked you gear and noticed you have the Cold Phantom set on. Do you have that equipped the whole time doing 6-1? Or do you change to Decisive for bosses?

• ZzBinLunzZ
    commented on 's reply
    Baraex's 1 hand weapon is overrated in my opinion, it's my opinion, but people can think whatever they feel like. It's not as good as the Penetration, Crit Damage, and Crit Rate weapon. At lvl 70, Mobs have high defense, the penetration works and I tested it everyday. I'm using the Penetration, Crit Damage, Crit Rate weapons right now because I'm not worrying about the elite/damage in Lupa, I'm worrying about the normal mobs. The normal mobs killed me faster than the elite, so I need to hit them harder for life-steal and kill them faster. That's the problem with Elite Damage, you forget about normal mobs, the higher Lupa the higher HP the normal mobs has. I cleared pretty fast on most Lupa Floors (cleared 31 with a little RNG on floors, but every flloor is easy to clear) now with Pentration, Crit Damaage, and Crit Rate swords. I don't say elite damage swords is worthless, I use them in Endless Tower because I have to deal with mostly elite and boss. For Awaken Lupa, I switch to my Pen, Crit Damage, Crit rate. I also participate in GvG, so I need a weapon with Penetration in PvP, it's efficient to have a pair of weapon that you can use in both PvE and PvP.
    Last edited by ZzBinLunzZ; 10-09-18, 06:10 PM.

• Xrekt17
    replied
    What do you think about the Baerex Wrath 1h weapon in PVE content? Is it better than the 1h elite/boss dmg weapon?

Leave a comment:

• ZzBinLunzZ
    commented on 's reply
    No point in Cc time reduction. I never land on 148, but it’s bad as other floors. I always land on 149 because I skipped floors. Floor 149 has 2 freezes from one boss, 2 petrify from 2 eyes from fire cave dungeon, and two black hole. If you get cc once on that floor, 99% you will be dead.

• Nevergone
    commented on 's reply
    Thx for reply!

I am now farming lupa to make Hysteria and I wanna go for Fierce Aveteer ring too and Mythic Noria armors because of Crit DMG.
    But that ring is so hard to get. Except it, I got everything.

Still, last time when I tried ET148 I died due to monster CC. Did you put any points in soul CC Time Reductions?

• Nevergone
    commented on 's reply
    I got 1 today from Area 6-1 E1, last boss cube

• ZzBinLunzZ
    commented on 's reply
    Hello.

I’m using Decisive Neckace and Earing mainly for the elite damage reduction because lupa elite hit very hard. I manage to clear awakened lupa 28 solo last night. It seems to help me a lot with survival since I have 300k health pool. For ring, I am using the Cold Phantom, but in the future I would like to use the Fierce avateer ring.

With you damage and HP, clearing ET 150 and lupa is not a problem. I cleared 149 ET pretty easy now, I’m going to clear 150 ET this week hopefully.

For crest, I’m still deciding final set up. I prefer to have Crit Rate, True Damage and Crit Damage or Defense Penetration. I’m still thinking, but Crit Rate and true damage are the priority.

• ZzBinLunzZ
    commented on 's reply
    Noria epic dungeon, Area 6-1, probably on last boss. I never get one, I mostly buy my weapon in AH, so idk about those loot tables.

• Ressa
    replied
    Originally posted by ZzBinLunzZ View Post
    INTRODUCTION:[*]Weapon (one hand weapon): Critical Rate, Critical Damage and Attack or Defense Penetration.
    • Best in slot sword for PvE is called Old Adamantium One-handed Sword with 2 fixed stats: Elite/Boss Monster Attack and Attack Speed, roll the last stat for Critical Rate.
    [*]Weapon (two hand weapon): Critical Rate, Critical Damage and Attack or Defense Penetration.
    • Best in slot sword for PvE is called Kainan's Greatsword with 1 fixed stat: Elite/Boss Monster Attack, roll the other 2 stats for Critical Rate and Critical Damage

Hi, can you actually confirm where the mythic 70 weapons kainans greatsword and old adamantium onehanded swort drop?
    It seems not every bosses cubes contains them.
    cheers ^^

Leave a comment:

• Nevergone
    commented on 's reply
    1)I see. So you do that to trigger the Sunrise Artefact. I was clicking LMB+Cyclone non-stop to maximize DPS, but was draining all mana

4)Yes, I do have 2x transc stones with 50.5% crit dmg, each.

Forgot to ask you about accessories ... is Cold Phantom better for highend PvE like ET>140, Lupa>120, E2, E3?

I have been using Decisive set so far in PvE and when I switched to ColdP I did not notice big difference. But I think this was because I tested on mythic monsters from noria and because on Decisive set I have 3x stones with 5% extra elite dmg each. Decisive set also gives 20% dmg reduction from elite, so still unsure if I should abandon for ColdP

Right now I am kinda stuck with progression. Going to wait for the p2w +9 to +10 safe upgrade and then I might be able to finish ET and Lupa.

PS: Can you also share the crests that you use for your skills and what should be priority? Crit rate, True Dmg, Attack?
    Last edited by Nevergone; 05-09-18, 05:12 PM.

• ZzBinLunzZ
    commented on 's reply
    1) Reverse Rage is good enough. I managed my skill rotation if I don’t have reverse rage. You can’t spam skill forever and I don’t know how you spam you cyclone. I normally tap a cycle clone and wait for 1 sec, then tap it again, I don’t hold the bottom down because you are wasting your MP and you deal no damage.

2) HP would be better than Attack but since you have a lot of HP, it doesn’t matter which one you pick. Forget about ET145. It’s all about the skip. You can’t do some of the floor alone. ET 145 is a very bad floor to stop at, normally I will just die if I fail to skip, but normally I skipped all the way to 149 easy.

3) 30% to 40% is good enough.

4) well I’m not paying any money in this game. By the stats you gave me, you probably have high critical damage transcendence stone and other health stone and also book from talisman. It doesn’t matter which bottom you choose after that because you stat is way superior than other people if they don’t pay for talisman book. I have book lvl 6, still doing okay.

• Nevergone
    commented on 's reply
    @I currently have 140% elite, 400% crit dmg (without sunrise triggers), 30% crit rate, 29% defense pene and 14k attack. I also have 400k HP without potions and without reversed rage. Probably I will get to 450k this month once I get some better blue stones.

I have +10 Crushing Tank hand, but I use +9 Mythic for Elite and Def Pene.
    Also got +10 Crushing Tank top and pants. I made these +10 let's say by mistake (had too many gems and wanted to mess with RNG a little with an item that I didn't care so much if I lost it).

I also got +9 Baraex Top with Evasion+CDR and +9 Giant Scout pants with Evasion, but I feel that using my +10 Top and Pants is better even if I have 37% less crit dmg. This is because I have the extra 10k hp, extra 1k defense and that transforms into some extra attack and dmg reduction because of defense bonus.

I currently need Helm and Boots to get 4 item set bonus from Crushing Tank. Had 2 set helmets, but very bad stats so i put in fusion machine. So now I run without Crushing tank Leap Attack 150% effect.

I use Focused strike instead of Sweep and Infinite Charge instead of Earth Cleaver because it allows me to cast my strongest skill, Leap Attack twice as fast instead of casting Leap+Earth Cleaver. The Focused strike gives 50% dmg so basically for 8 seconds I am zerking everything, then run in circles to wait skills to finish cooldown.

The only problem that I run into right now is mana.
    Because of this I use Focused Strike for prolonged attack speed and extra skill dmg while not having to spam it and drain my mana. This helps me regen mana faster, deal more DPS and trigger Cooldown reduction passive to reset all skills CD.
    I basically span only 2 skills: Cyclone+Leap Attack.

I am often left without mana if I am outside Reversed Rage.

1)How do you handle your mana problem? Should I also put points in soul MP COST reduction or MP REGEN?

2)Also what do you think that should be main stat to aim on Top, Bottom, Shoes, Helmet after CDR: Attack or HP?
    I intend to go for HP because I noticed that this improves HP recovery by a lot and survivability. On ET 145 it is still very hard to survive no matter what gear I use.

3)What do you think that is a good defense penetration value for PvE highend Noria content?

4)Do you think Butcher Welcome pants with HP+ATK is better than Giant Scout pants with HP for PvE?

• ZzBinLunzZ
    commented on 's reply
    I will update my guide later with all the gears that I would like to wear later. I already optimized and tested everything to allow me to deal the most dps.

Crushing Tank (6 set bonus) is not good. The correct set up would be shoulder and gloves with elite/boss damage. 4 pieces of crushing tank: helm, top, bottom and boots. You will lose some critical damage, but you can compensate with a attack roll on the Top, Bottom and Shoe. In PvE, I don’t use Giant Scout Bottom, I use Butcher Welcome for the penetration. With the right combination of penetration and boss/elite damage, you will do your dps at the full potential. That’s what I have been testing. I know that peapple in EU is pushing high lupa atm. I haven’t push lupa during the event, but with my current set up. I am confidEnt that I can clear lupa 40 with some RNG on the floors, clearing the floors are easy, but getting a good floor depend on RNG.

My other gear set up would be all Mythic with some best in slot item like Baraex Top, Giant Recruit Boot, Warlord Trace Gloves, Mighty Shoulder, Butcher Welcome Bottom, And good Helper Helm.

Mobility is already in my build. I don’t need 6 set crushing tank to increase my mobility. Btw evasion won’t work for high lvl 70 mobs, so the charge bonus on the set is not useful.

Crushing tank 6 set bonus is the best for PvP atm, not PvE.
    Last edited by ZzBinLunzZ; 04-09-18, 06:07 PM.
Working...
X