[PMB] PvE Blader by Masterbaiter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi pro, i need some advice.
    there to find top items like baraex sword?is it a drop?
    how to obtain 66-70 mythic items? looks like they are zero drop rate in 70 dungeons, do i must drop ancient parts 66+, craft them in ancient 66+ and fuse? or?

Comment

• ZzBinLunzZ
      ZzBinLunzZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Baraex sword is from Cultivating Room, one of the Ancient Porystal from Thudtle (1st boss in Restricted Area 6-1) box. Mythic items can be dropped from LvL 70 Mythic Dungeon in Noria zone, and epic dungeon (Restricted Area 6-1). For Ancient item, you can buy in AH, they are very cheap, it's 1 or 2 million zen each item. Or you can get Ancient Item from any box of lvl 70 Mythic Dungeon or Restricted Area 6-1. Note: Restricted Area 6-1 is lvl 70 epic dungeon in Noria zone.

Hello guys, sorry for the late update on Noria build. I have been busy in real life and tested combination of stats. I finally come to the conclusion that Penetration is superior than Elite/Boss Attack against Lvl 70 elites/bosses. However you can do combination of both if you follow my guide. You don't need super high elite/boss damage, but you really need high penetration.

Here is my end game gear that I wish to have: True Crushing Tank Helm, True Crushing Tank Breastplate, True Crushing Tank Bottom, True Crushing Tank Boot, Mighty Helper Shoulder, and Warlord Trace.

If you prefer mythic item, I would recommend final set up as: Helper Helm, Baraex's Roar or Giant Charger Breastplate, Butcher Welcome Bottom, Giant Charge Boot, Might Helper Shoulder and Warlord Trace.

The combination of items above you give you high penetration as well as elite/boss attack.

I'll update my guide later if anything change, but I am very confident about the two setup I mention in this reply.

Enjoy !!! Blader OP XD !!!!

Comment

Hi thanks for this guide dude, can you tell me please what points should i put on a leveling char ?180 -220 soul points

Thank you

Comment

• ZzBinLunzZ
        ZzBinLunzZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello for soul lvl 180: 60 cdr, 30 Health, 60 defense and 30 attack. For 210, same thing, but put another 30 points on attack. I think will fix the soul point because it is way different from early game blader then late game blader. I will fix the guide a bit today.

Decent guide
      Thanks c:

Comment

Where do I find helper shoulder plates?? please any help appreciated. I need to know where to grind.

Comment

Working...
        X