Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PMB] PvE Blader by Masterbaiter

INTRODUCTION:
    My character name is Masterbaiter, and my guild is Not2Day. I am playing in Legacy server – Sezak. I really like my build because it has all the skills that provide mobility, survivability and damage. I built this build myself and it is the solid build I have been using for a long time.
    This is a PvE build and you can clear any end-game content solo or group. End-game contents are Endless Tower, Awakened Lupa Labyrinth, Fire and Ice Dungeon, Epic Dungeon, Pit of the Dead, Airship Defense, and Blood Castle, etc.

SKILLS:
    • Cyclone – it provides consistent damage and extra mobility
    • Earth Cleave – one of the highest damage skill with low cooldown
    • Sweep – it provides mobility to dash out from boss skill or dangerous situation
    • Reverse Rage – provide MP recovery so you can spam your skills, it is also a good Damage per Second skill.
    • Leap Attack – high damage skill with the low cooldown and you can use this skill as mobility skill to jump out of dangerous situation
    • Assault or Piercing Slash (one hand weapon main skill, MP generator) – skill animation is fast and decisive.
    • Redemption – One of the best immunity skill in the game

EXPERT SKILL: A class can only choose 3 Expert Skill
    • Overdrive: Reverse Rage Skill
    • Fray: Sweep Skill
    • Strong: Iron Armor Skill

ALTERNATE EXPERT SKILL: Breakthrough is mainly for mobility when you use Leap Attack.
    • Breakthrough: Infinite Charge Skill

***** I would recommend using Strong because the passive for that expert skill is 5% Evasion and 10% health. It is very good for defense. I like Breakthrough because I like fast movement in dungeon, it makes me more mobile to dodge boss skill shots.

BUILD IN ACTION:
    Endless Tower 100 in 4 minutes (Old Endless Tower before Noria update) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKqxrIIr1_s
    Endless Tower 150 in 6 minutes 39 seconds (New Endless Tower after Noria update) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrcqLqaC4FM&t=2s
    Awakened Lupa Labyrinth Stage 30 solo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8J0frSfZbI&t=509s

SOUL BOX:
    1. 30 points Health – at 30 points passive for life steal
    2. 60 points Cooldown Reduction – generally for Cooldown Reduction, but at 60 points passive, attacks create a chance of resetting all skills’ cooldown.
    3. 60 points Defense – at 60 points passive for converting 5% Defense to Attack.
    4. 30 points Attack - at 30 points passive for elite damage.
    5. 60 points Critical Damage - for stronger critical damage.
    6. 60 points Penetration – at 60 points passive for true damage on monsters.
    7. At this point, you can max out Attack or add some points to Critical Rate. My personal preference would be 30 points on Critical Rate, then increase Attack to 90 points.
    8. At the end, 30 more points on Penetration to max out penetration, 30 points on Defense and 30 points on Health. It's personal preference again, you can add your point into Defense if you want to.
    ***** Cooldown Reduction is the key to my build. With High cooldown reduction (45% – 50%), Reverse Rage is 30 sec cooldown, and the duration of the skill is 15 second. Therefore, Reverse Rage is only 15 sec cooldown. I can spam more skill and put out a lot of damage with Earth Cleaver, Sweep, Crush and Leap Attack.

ITEMS STATS (Noria Update Lvl 70 Endgame item)

(Don't roll Evasion on your item, it's bad stat for lvl 70 content)
    • Helm: Critical Rate, Cooldown Reduction, Attack or HP
    • Top: Cooldown Reduction, HP and Attack or All Damage Reduction
      • Best in Slot Top is called Baraex's Roar with 1 fixed stat: Critical Damage 22.5%, roll the other 2 stats for Cooldown Reduction and Attack or HP or All Damage Reduction.
      • Giant Charger Breastplate has 1 fixed stat: Critical Damage 15% to 17% (depending on high roll or not), roll other 2 stats same as above.
      • True Set Crushing Tank Breastplate has 1 fixed stat: Critical Damage 17% and roll other 2 stats same as above.
      • Raging Test Subject Breastplate (crafted): Cooldown Reduction, HP and All Damage Reduction or Attack.
      • Helper Breastplate: Cooldown Reduction, HP and All Damage Reduction or Attack.
    • Bottom: HP, Attack, and All Damage Reduction
      • Giant Scout Uniform with 2 fixed stats: Critical Damage 15% and Accuracy 6%, roll the last stat for HP or Attack.
      • Butcher's Welcome with 1 fixed stats: Penetration 6% to 7% (depending on high roll or not), roll the other 2 stats for HP and All Damage Reduction or Attack.
      • Helper Bottom: HP, Attack, and All Damage Reduction
    • Shoes: Cooldown Reduction, HP and Attack.
      • Giant Recruit Boot with 1 fixed stat: Critical Damage 15%, roll other two stats for Cooldown Reduction and HP or Attack.
      • Helper Boot: Cooldown Reduction, HP and Attack.
    • Shoulder: Cooldown Reduction, HP and Attack
      • Best in Slot Shoudler is called Mighty: Helper Shoulder Plates with 2 fixed stats: Elite/Boss Monster Attack 22%, and Attack 3.69%, roll the other 2 stats for Cooldown reduction and HP or Attack.
      • True Call of Bulcan Shoulder: has Elite/Boss Monster Attack fixed stat, roll other two stats for Cooldown Reduction and Attack or HP.
      • Helper Shoulder: Cooldown Reduction, HP and Attack
    • Gloves: Critical Rate, Critical Damage, and Penetration or Attack
      • Warlord's Trace: has two fixed stats, which are Penetration and Elite/Boss Monster Attack, roll the last stat for Critical Rate.
      • True Call of Bulcan Gloves: has one fixed stat: Elite/Boss Monster Attack, roll other two stats for Critical Rate and Critical Damage or Penetration.
      • Helper Gloves: Critical Rate, Critical Damage and Penetration or Attack
    • Weapon (one hand weapon): Critical Rate, Critical Damage and Attack or Defense Penetration.
      • Baraex's Wrath: has two fixed stats: Critical Damage 22.5% and Attack 275, roll the last stat for Critical Rate
      • Old Adamantium One-handed Sword with 2 fixed stats: Elite/Boss Monster Attack and Attack Speed, roll the last stat for Critical Rate.
      • Raging Test Subject Sword (crafted): has 1 fixed stat: Penetration, roll other two stats for Critical Rate and Critical Damage.
      • Helper Sword: Critical Rate, Critical Damage and Penetration or Attack.
    • Weapon (two hand weapon): Critical Rate, Critical Damage and Attack or Defense Penetration.
      • Kainan's Greatsword with 1 fixed stat: Elite/Boss Monster Attack, roll the other 2 stats for Critical Rate and Critical Damage
      • Giant Charger Greatsword with 1 fixed stat: Critical Damage 28% to 33% (depending on high roll), roll other two stats for Critical Rate and Penetration or Critical Damage
      • Raging Test Subject Greatsword (crafted): has 1 fixed stat: Penetration, roll other two stats for Critical Rate and Critical Damage.
      • Helper Greatsword: Critical Rate, Critical Damage, and Penetration or Attack.
    • Ring, Earing, Neclace: Use Cold Phantom Set, always roll for Cooldown reduction first, then Critical damage or Penetration. Those three stats are priority for those item.
    ***** For IMPRINT, roll attacks on every piece of gear including accessories.

***** Those stats are only main stat. For Substats, look for item with CC Time Reduction. If main stats are perfectly rolled, keep it.

***** Penetration and Cooldown reduction are keys stats for PvE, Those two stats are priority on items. Helm, Top, Shoes, Shoulder, Earing, Necklace and Ring are the item with cooldown reduction. Elite/Boss Monster Attack is only good as long as you have penetration above 50%.

***** With Noria update, every monster/boss has higher accuracy, so Evasion is very weak. That's why I roll HP or All Damage Reduction for most of my items instead of Evasion.

***** SET ITEMS for Blader: I would recommend using Crushing Tank set for my build, but if you are using Gravity Deflection and Raging Shout combo I would recommend using Call of Bulcan set.

SOULSTONES:
    • Helm – Leap Attack – Naklokhan Soulstone
    • Top – Cyclone Slash – Targash Soulstone
    • Bottom – Crush – Deslan Soulstone (for new soul stone, I would switch out this soul stone for Threatening Roar - Pabillune Soulstone because of 16% Critical Damage bonus)
    • Shoes – Ramage – Helgigas Soulstone
    • Shoulder – Earth Cleaver – Elyraq Soulstone
    • Gloves – Fierce Rage – Tall Soulstone
    • Two hand weapons – Solid Kanturu Guardian Soulstone
    • One hand weapons – Infected Kisellos Soulstone
    ***** None of the new soul stone is good except Threatening Roar - Pabillune. I would keep every soul stone the same

ARTIFACTS:
    • Sunrise – mainly for everything like Endless Tower, Airship Defense, Lvl 70 Epic Dungeon - Area 6-1, Awakened Lupa Labyrinth, and Noria Mythic Dungeon.
    • Rainbow - I think Rainbow is good as well, I tried it in higher stage of Awakened Lupa. It is viable, but not as strong as Sunrise.
    • Hysteria - another secondary option for endgame contents, but Sunrise is dominating the meta right now.

FINAL THOUGHTS ABOUT BLADER:
    I really like to play Blader. He is a well-designed character in my opinion. He has all the toolkits from all the class combine. He has survivability skill, mobility skill, and damage skill. Blader is very versatile in term of skill builds, you don't have to follow any specific skill builds, you can replace any skill you like depending on playstyle and your build still works. The playstyle is very enjoyable. I don’t think I have any negative thing to say about the class.
    Last edited by ZzBinLunzZ; 31-10-18, 09:07 PM.

now we need pvp build))

Comment

You must get enough evasion from your gear? I see you don't invest any soul points into evasion. It was my understanding that bladers rely more on evasion than defense.

Comment

• ZzBinLunzZ
        ZzBinLunzZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I have enough evasion on my gears. Top, bottom, shoes and earing give around 20% evasion if max roll. Wing give 4%, and soulstone on shoulder (Earth Cleaver - Elyraq soulstone) gives 2%. Evasion from 20% to 30% should be good enough for blader. I have a same mindset as many people playing blader in the beginning, putting soul points on Evasion is better for Blader. The answer is no. If you check out my pit of the dead video, I always use Leap or Sweep to dodge boss one shot skills, and use Redemption if I don't have Leap or Sweep. Cooldown Reduction is the key stats for Blader because you can spam your skill frequently and life steal thanks to 30 points health passive. Before you engage to a a lot of mobs in difficult dungeon like Lupa Labyrinth 100, make sure you have Reverse Rage because you can double your health pool, and life steal to the bigger health pool. You can constantly life steal by spamming your skill and use redemption when you feel like you will die and that will come with experience.

Fray expert skill has a passive that decrease sub-sequent incoming damage by 20% for 3 seconds and that passive trigger every 10 seconds the last time I check. That's another defense passive for you. Your gear gives enough defense and evasion, with the life steal and Fray expert skill passive, you are good to go to do damage. For solo mission on Lupa Labyrinth 100, you can still use hysteria the whole dungeon, but it is not as efficient or safe as Rainbow. You are tanky, but Lupa Labyrinth 100 mobs hit pretty hard, Rainbow gives you extra evasion and shield to survive solo in Lupa Labyrinth 100. For group play, if you don't have a tank, you will be a tank by using Allegro, and Blader is the best character in the game to take advantage of Allegro than any class. You can be a tank or a damage dealer depending on your team composition. This class is quite versatile in term of build. There is no perfect build, as you understand the class more, you can switch to whatever build you like in order to meet team composition.

I really like what you did there tho it looks easy doing lupa 100 at 300 soulbox.

I'm 160Soul and I can do 100% 100 Lupa if I get good stages and I'm using Hysteria only.

I've took away points in defense tree and put them in HP and evasion instead and I have the Evasion 4set bonus if I wanna allegro tank. I may change my Soulbox again when I hit 180Soulbox thx for the lupa video

Comment

I updated up to date PvE Build that I'm using to clear Lupa 100, Pit of the Dead, and Endless Tower 100. Crush and Cyclone can be switched back and forth depending on how you like it, right now I like to use Cyclone more than Crush because two hand weapon attack animation is slow. I can perform better with Cylone instead of Crush.

Comment

Originally posted by ZzBinLunzZ View Post
          guide
          thank you @ZzBinLunzZ for the guide, this is my first character in mu legend and i find it amazing with your build.

noob question: on equipment's stats, you'v mentioned multiple stats to reroll for (ex. attack, crit rate and crit damage) while i only can reroll 1 stat on each equipment, am i missing a way to reroll a second/stat stat other than talking to the npc in town? if not, and the only way to get a suitable piece of equipment via RNG when getting the item, do you suggest saving the materials and zen until i get lucky and get gear with 2 of 3 prefered stats and reroll the last one?

thanks.
          Last edited by JINARO; 17-08-18, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• ZzBinLunzZ
            ZzBinLunzZ commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello. You can't reroll multiple stat on the same piece of gear. If you decide to reroll one stat, it will lock you with that stat. You should find an item with at least two stats I listed above, and reroll the third stat. That was lvl 65 guide, right now we are lvl 70. I will update my guide for lvl 70 blader this weekend or whenever I have time. It will run different stats priority on the equipment. Stay tune.

@ZzBinLunzZ great thank you, hitting 70 soon =)

i appreciate it.

Comment

Updated build for Noria contents.

Comment

Is strong card still viable now that Evasion is not good currently? Would the 10% hp be better than the other DPS expert skills/cards?

How about the new tier/set pieces. Can a blader be viable without them? Is it a huge DPS increase in PVE content? I am getting a lot of drops but none of the pieces have good stats so im thinking about investing resources on enchanting mythic gear instead

Comment

• ZzBinLunzZ
                ZzBinLunzZ commented
                Editing a comment
                Strong card is viable because of 10% HP not evasion. As you can see in my Endless Tower solo, I would've cleared the floor if I have Iron Amour, that's when you need Strong card instead of dps card.

Crushing Tank is good if you actually get 4 pieces, you can sacrifice a shoulder/gloves if you can't find the right piece, but don't sacrifice both shoulder and gloves because you will lose 40% elite/boss damage. It's a huge boost on dps since you spam your Leap Attack all the time. If stats are not good, I wouldn't use it.

thanks for the update, im trying to adapt but im having a hard time with stats and materials over all.
              btw, is it true that platinum can make you reroll 1 additional stat?

Comment

• JINARO
                JINARO commented
                Editing a comment
                oh nice, so do you confirm this? cos i have a platinum free day that i didnt use it yet ^^
                also, what will happen if ur platinum expires? we still have those stat resets right?

• ZzBinLunzZ
                ZzBinLunzZ commented
                Editing a comment
                I think after your platinum expired, you won't have that privilege of "1 more option reset choice". For example, you are trying to reroll 1 stat, and it gives you 3 options to choose without Platinum Service. With Platinum Service, it will give you 4 options to choose. If your platinum expired, then whenever you reroll your stat again, you only have 3 options to choose instead of 4. The stat you choose while your platinum active won't reset, you keep whatever stat you choose from the option unless you decide to reroll again.

• JINARO
                JINARO commented
                Editing a comment
                oh, alright. i thought itll allow you to reroll 2 stats instead of one. but well yah its handy when rerolling, good to save materials if ur short the way i am

[*]Gloves: Critical Rate, Critical Damage, and Attack or HP[LIST][*]There is a best in slot glove with elite/boss damage but I don't know the name yet, and nobody in the server has it yet.
              Player “Fissureh” on our server (sezak) has a level 66, 22% elite/boss damage set gloves (Call of Bulcan Divine Vambrace)

Comment

• ZzBinLunzZ
                ZzBinLunzZ commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes I saw. Very lucky to get it out of the Season reward cube.

INTRODUCTION:
              My character name is Masterbaiter, and my guild is Not2Day. I am playing in Legacy server – Sezak. I really like my build because it has all the skills that provide mobility, survivability and damage. I built this build myself and it is the solid build I have been using for a long time.
              This is a PvE build and you can clear any end-game content solo or group. End-game contents are Endless Tower, Awakened Lupa Labyrinth, Fire and Ice Dungeon, Epic Dungeon, Pit of the Dead, Airship Defense, and Blood Castle, etc.

SKILLS:
              • Cyclone – it provides consistent damage and extra mobility
              • Earth Cleave – one of the highest damage skill with low cooldown
              • Sweep – it provides mobility to dash out from boss skill or dangerous situation
              • Reverse Rage – provide MP recovery so you can spam your skills, it is also a good Damage per Second skill.
              • Leap Attack – high damage skill with the low cooldown and you can use this skill as mobility skill to jump out of dangerous situation
              • Assault (one hand weapon main skill, MP generator) – skill animation is fast and decisive.
              • Redemption – One of the best immunity skill in the game

EXPERT SKILL: A class can only choose 3 Expert Skill
              • Overdrive: Reverse Rage Skill
              • Fray: Sweep Skill
              • Strong: Iron Armor Skill

ALTERNATE EXPERT SKILL: Breakthrough is mainly for mobility when you use Leap Attack.
              • Breakthrough: Infinite Charge Skill

***** I would recommend using Strong because the passive for that expert skill is 5% Evasion and 10% health. It is very good for defense. I only use Breakthrough recently because I want to speed-run Lupa Labyrinth 100 with the Leap Attack. If you can easily clear Lupa Labyrinth 100, then Breakthrough is a good one to speed run, otherwise, stay on Strong for end-game contents.

BUILD IN ACTION:
              Lupa labyrinth 100 with Crush instead of Cyclone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T-e5zkfYCE&t=155s
              Pit of the Dead difficult 3 with Crush instead of Cyclone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GExs8Fjzv8&t=499s
              Endless Tower 100 in 4 minutes (Old Endless Tower before Noria update) with Cyclone Build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKqxrIIr1_s
              Endless Tower 143 (New Endless Tower after Noria update, the maximum floor is 150) with Cyclone Build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-vo02zDULg
              Fire Demon Cave difficult 5 with Cyclone Build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66dQzpna_qM
              Ice Demon Cave difficult 5 with Cyclone Build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ4Ap1DlkZQ

SOUL BOX:
              1. 30 Health – at 30 points passive for life steal
              2. 60 Cooldown Reduction – generally for Cooldown Reduction, but at 60 points passive, attacks create a chance of resetting all skills’ cooldown.
              3. 60 Defense – at 60 points passive for converting 5% Defense to Attack.
              4. 60 Attack – no useful passive, mainly for damage.
              5. 60 Critical Rate - you need maximum Critical Rate for Sunrise Artifact effect.
              6. Max out Attack (90 Attack) - more damage
              7. 60 Critical Damage - more damage
              8. Max out Defense (90 Defense) - more defense and damage (not a lot of boost on defense or damage)
              9. Last, you can add any points depend on what you like at the end.
              ***** Cooldown Reduction is the key to my build. With High cooldown reduction (45% – 50%), Reverse Rage is 30 sec cooldown, and the duration of the skill is 15 second. Therefore, Reverse Rage is only 15 sec cooldown. I can spam more skill and put out a lot of damage with Earth Cleaver, Sweep, Crush and Leap Attack.

ITEMS STATS (Noria Update Lvl 70 Endgame item)
              • Helm: Critical Rate, Cooldown Reduction, Attack or HP
              • Top: Cooldown Reduction, HP and Attack
                • Best in Slot Bottom is called Baraex's Roar with 1 fixed stat: Critical Damage 22.5%, roll the other 2 stats for Cooldown Reduction and Attack or HP
              • Bottom: HP, Attack, and All Damage Reduction
                • Best in Slot Bottom is called Giant Scout Uniform with 2 fixed stats: Critical Damage 15% and Accuracy 6%, roll the last stat for HP or Attack.
              • Shoes: Cooldown Reduction, HP and Attack
              • Shoulder: Cooldown Reduction, HP and Attack
                • Best in Slot Shoudler is called Mighty: Helper Shoulder Plates with 2 fixed stats: Elite/Boss Monster Attack 22%, and Attack 3.69%, roll the other 2 stats for Cooldown reduction and HP or Attack.
              • Gloves: Critical Rate, Critical Damage, and Attack or HP
                • There is a best in slot glove with elite/boss damage but I don't know the name yet, and nobody in the server has it yet.
              • Weapon (one hand weapon): Critical Rate, Critical Damage and Attack or Defense Penetration.
                • Best in slot sword for PvE is called Old Adamantium One-handed Sword with 2 fixed stats: Elite/Boss Monster Attack and Attack Speed, roll the last stat for Critical Rate.
              • Weapon (two hand weapon): Critical Rate, Critical Damage and Attack or Defense Penetration.
                • Best in slot sword for PvE is called Kainan's Greatsword with 1 fixed stat: Elite/Boss Monster Attack, roll the other 2 stats for Critical Rate and Critical Damage
              • Ring, Earing, Neclace: Use Decisive Set Accessories with Cooldown Reduction, and Critical Damage or Attack
              ***** For IMPRINT, roll attacks on every piece of gear including accessories.

***** Those stats are only main stat. For Substats, look for item with CC Time Reduction. If main stats are perfectly rolled, keep it.

***** Elite/Boss Damage and Cooldown reduction are keys stats for PvE, Those two stats are priority on items. Helm, Top, Shoes, Shoulder, Earing, Necklace and Ring are the item with cooldown reduction. Gloves, Shoulder and Decisive set accessories are item with Elite/Boss Monster Attack.

***** With Noria update, every monster/boss has higher accuracy, so Evasion is very weak. That's why I roll HP for most of my items instead of Evasion.

***** SET ITEMS for Blader: I would recommend using Crushing Tank set for my build, but if you are using Gravity Deflection and Raging Shout combo I would recommend using Call of Bulcan set.

SOULSTONES:
              • Helm – Leap Attack – Naklokhan Soulstone
              • Top – Cyclone Slash – Targash Soulstone
              • Bottom – Crush – Deslan Soulstone (for new soul stone, I would switch out this soul stone for Threatening Roar - Pabillune Soulstone because of 16% Critical Damage bonus)
              • Shoes – Ramage – Helgigas Soulstone
              • Shoulder – Earth Cleaver – Elyraq Soulstone
              • Gloves – Fierce Rage – Tall Soulstone
              • Two hand weapons – Solid Kanturu Guardian Soulstone
              • One hand weapons – Infected Kisellos Soulstone
              ***** None of the new soul stone is good except Threatening Roar - Pabillune. I would keep every soul stone the same

ARTIFACTS:
              • Sunrise – mainly for everything like Endless Tower, Airship Defense, Lvl 70 Epic Dungeon - Area 6-1, Awakened Lupa Labyrinth, and Noria Mythic Dungeon.
              • Hysteria - another secondary option for endgame contents, but Sunrise is dominating the meta right now.

FINAL THOUGHTS ABOUT BLADER:
              I really like to play Blader. He is a well-designed character in my opinion. He has all the toolkits from all the class combine. He has survivability skill, mobility skill, and damage skill. Blader is very versatile in term of skill builds, you don't have to follow any specific skill builds, you can replace any skill you like depending on playstyle and your build still works. The playstyle is very enjoyable. I don’t think I have any negative thing to say about the class.
              If you compare normal SET CRUSHING TANK with the most OP Mythic items on server, you could lose around:
              52.50% crit dmg (top 22.5%, pants 15%, shoes 15%), 12% def pene (shoes+gloves), 44% elite dmg (shoulder+gloves), 3% atk (shoulder)

But obtain 15% atk, Leap attack dealing x1.5 dmg, infinite mana and 20% evasion. If you use Infinite Charge you can also get Leap every 1.9 seconds and Charge very often too.

Do you think the set is worth obtaining while losing all that damage in PvE? Of course, instead of def pene and other stats that you lose with Mythic, you can still roll ATTACK on top+shoes+pants instead of CRIT DMG or def pene on hand or accuracy on shoulders for PvP.

The TRUE version of the set is still light years away with good stats, so my question is about the normal set.

The mobility obtained feels like worth it in my opinion. What do you think?

Comment

• ZzBinLunzZ
                ZzBinLunzZ commented
                Editing a comment
                Hello.

I’m using Decisive Neckace and Earing mainly for the elite damage reduction because lupa elite hit very hard. I manage to clear awakened lupa 28 solo last night. It seems to help me a lot with survival since I have 300k health pool. For ring, I am using the Cold Phantom, but in the future I would like to use the Fierce avateer ring.

With you damage and HP, clearing ET 150 and lupa is not a problem. I cleared 149 ET pretty easy now, I’m going to clear 150 ET this week hopefully.

For crest, I’m still deciding final set up. I prefer to have Crit Rate, True Damage and Crit Damage or Defense Penetration. I’m still thinking, but Crit Rate and true damage are the priority.

• Nevergone
                Nevergone commented
                Editing a comment
                Thx for reply!

I am now farming lupa to make Hysteria and I wanna go for Fierce Aveteer ring too and Mythic Noria armors because of Crit DMG.
                But that ring is so hard to get. Except it, I got everything.

Still, last time when I tried ET148 I died due to monster CC. Did you put any points in soul CC Time Reductions?

• ZzBinLunzZ
                ZzBinLunzZ commented
                Editing a comment
                No point in Cc time reduction. I never land on 148, but it’s bad as other floors. I always land on 149 because I skipped floors. Floor 149 has 2 freezes from one boss, 2 petrify from 2 eyes from fire cave dungeon, and two black hole. If you get cc once on that floor, 99% you will be dead.

INTRODUCTION:[*]Weapon (one hand weapon): Critical Rate, Critical Damage and Attack or Defense Penetration.
              • Best in slot sword for PvE is called Old Adamantium One-handed Sword with 2 fixed stats: Elite/Boss Monster Attack and Attack Speed, roll the last stat for Critical Rate.
              [*]Weapon (two hand weapon): Critical Rate, Critical Damage and Attack or Defense Penetration.
              • Best in slot sword for PvE is called Kainan's Greatsword with 1 fixed stat: Elite/Boss Monster Attack, roll the other 2 stats for Critical Rate and Critical Damage

Hi, can you actually confirm where the mythic 70 weapons kainans greatsword and old adamantium onehanded swort drop?
              It seems not every bosses cubes contains them.
              cheers ^^

Comment

• ZzBinLunzZ
                ZzBinLunzZ commented
                Editing a comment
                Noria epic dungeon, Area 6-1, probably on last boss. I never get one, I mostly buy my weapon in AH, so idk about those loot tables.

• Nevergone
                Nevergone commented
                Editing a comment
                I got 1 today from Area 6-1 E1, last boss cube

What do you think about the Baerex Wrath 1h weapon in PVE content? Is it better than the 1h elite/boss dmg weapon?

Comment

• Xrekt17
                Xrekt17 commented
                Editing a comment
                I am kind of forced to use a Baraex now since i got greedy and tried to +11 a weapon (Wanted to sell my Baraex wraths). I will definitely play around with set accessories and the weapons and see what works best for my playstyle. For some reason I tried to stay away from def pen. I will change that up too and see how that goes. As always, keep up the good work with videos and this guide. Looking forward to your future updates.

• ZzBinLunzZ
                ZzBinLunzZ commented
                Editing a comment
                Dang. The weapon with legendary imprint and the attack stone? I reached Stage 32 solo, but I didn't have much time lately to do Lupa, mainly because I'm burned out a bit from the game. I'll try to record a run at Stage 40 solo or something, I have enough DPS, just need some RNG to be honest. If you don't have good floors in lupa, you start falling behind because elite of awakened lupa only give you 2%, while elite of normal lupa give you 3%.

• Xrekt17
                Xrekt17 commented
                Editing a comment
                yea... i saw it you in the rankings. congrats, man!

yep... i broke the elite weapon with the 2.2 crit rate imprint and attack stone(just a 10.5% ancient). i broke a lot of items but that one really hurt lol. now that i see the light with def pen, i will have to figure out what items to enchant. i have so many items in inventory. before i was working around my crafted shoulders trying to keep it cause i weighted attack so high

So i decided to try out the cold phantom set and its a noticeable dps increase. I been missing out lol. Does crit damage scale much higher than attack? I am considering replacing my attack stone with a fury crit damage stone

Comment

• ZzBinLunzZ
                ZzBinLunzZ commented
                Editing a comment
                Crit Damage is a little better than flat attack.
            Working...
            X