Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanting items

Hi to All,

any good idea or useful tips to successfully enchant items?

thanks in advance for the good TIPs or ideas

Turn in a circle three times, meanwhile say your name backwards and cut of the head of a still living chicken,

Just kidding, im sry but there is no neat little tip to improve the chance of a success,the stones which higher the success rate arent in the game yet.
    My tip would be push your weapons to +7 fist and then relax, try to get the armour to +7 aswell but slowly. Armour only give defense so its not that important.
    With +7 Weapons u can clear every content we got right now with ease.

Comment

Hello,
      While we do not have Jewel of Soul yet, we cant increase chances to be successful in this task. (RNG is what you looking for my friend)

But... i have a tip that worked well for me, push a item to +5, and go for other one, and try to put this new one on +7, if you fail 2 times in a row, try to push the previous one +5 to +7. (i did 4 items +7 doing this method, try to use the fails in your favor) (also try to stack large amount of Magic Gems to do this method) nothing guaranteed, just keep trying and you will get this.

Comment

Don't listen to the gamblers fallacy guy above me lol. There's no secret, just keep trying until it works.

edit: The gamblers fallacy: If you play roulette and see it land on red three times in a row, you think the chances of it landing on black the next time is greater, when its still around 50/50.
        Last edited by StepItUpWbz; 27-12-17, 03:15 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

Originally posted by StepItUpWbz View Post
          Don't listen to the gamblers fallacy guy above me lol. There's no secret, just keep trying until it works.

edit: The gamblers fallacy: If you play roulette and see it land on red three times in a row, you think the chances of it landing on black the next time is greater, when its still around 50/50.
          yea, i said, pure RNG based/nothing guaranteed method, there no recipe for enchanting ( i was telling the way im doing and having sucess with the "Lucky games" fun fact)

Don't stress, just have fun doing it!

Comment

If you play crystal saga same game with mu legend they have same concept of our daily quest. I use the concept of there upgrading system of item. I got all my weps on +7 without costing too much. http://guidescroll.com/2011/09/cryst...uipment-guide/

Gave it a try. Thank me later

Comment

There should be some guide about items, I would like to read something like that.

Comment

if enchanting fail does item get destroyed or downgraded or nothing happens?

Comment

Working...
                X