Blader Class Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zakariusqc View Post
    your soul stats seem wrong. everyone saying defence is garbage. blader need to go 30 healt max crit chance- evasion and then attack. blader is like a berseker in this game. big dmg big healing from life steal. best defence is killing stuff faster and defence come from healing+eva. its hard to get good crit chance without soul stats and crit inc dmg by ALOT. must have
    Everyone can keep on saying that defense is garbage,yet no one will be able to tell you the reason for that
    Use your soul points on crit chance?Worthless,Why? Because you can get up to 25 crit chance only from equipment while dual wielding
    even then,if you dont use hysteria,a 1% crit chance bonus with 125% crit dmg,isnt equal a 1% dps boost,its only a 0.25% dps boost for every extra 1% critical chance
    so basicly if you are planning to waste points going full dps,instead go for attack bonus,because in 10 soul points you will be getting a dps bonus of 2% instead of a 1% crit chance which will give you only 0.25% bonus dps.
    And to as why defence is better imo then attack,read what i wrote in the guide

Comment

so "Health" soul stat is the first to go for?

Comment

Can some1 tell me for sure what is counted under weapon dmg? skill: focused strike i think thats the name that gives weapon dmg and attack speed.
        Does this weapon dmg increase on this skill apply to all bladers attack skill or just normal auto attacks? A bit confused here cos of a conversation i had lol.

Nice guide btw!

Comment

Originally posted by ABear View Post

Everyone can keep on saying that defense is garbage,yet no one will be able to tell you the reason for that
          Use your soul points on crit chance?Worthless,Why? Because you can get up to 25 crit chance only from equipment while dual wielding
          even then,if you dont use hysteria,a 1% crit chance bonus with 125% crit dmg,isnt equal a 1% dps boost,its only a 0.25% dps boost for every extra 1% critical chance
          so basicly if you are planning to waste points going full dps,instead go for attack bonus,because in 10 soul points you will be getting a dps bonus of 2% instead of a 1% crit chance which will give you only 0.25% bonus dps.
          And to as why defence is better imo then attack,read what i wrote in the guide

Just my point of view. Do not be angry i am noob in this game but played a lot of mmorpg. Blader is DPS class or not ? Tank in this game is dark lord ? And in every game what i played its depend If you can facetank boss ? If you can than maybe defense build is your choice. And critical cap in this game if i did read right in other post is 30-34% ... Its just choice but i wanna at least 30% critical chance(under 30% IS NOT DEPENDABLE).Why would I want to a turtle when you can have a rabbit.
          PS: English is not my native language.
          Last edited by Zeroset; 22-11-17, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Patanka
            Patanka commented
            Editing a comment
            Its a preference, obviously. But consider this - if you play the game you get lvls and points, its easy to get to 120 in 3 weeks of evening play, so you can have 30 Health, 30 Evasion, 60 Defence, and then start putting into Crit/Attack. 60 in Defence gives you 24% of your defense + additional 9% when hit, AND 5% of your Defense to Attack. And Bladers have a lot of Defense from their armor, with +4 gear you get around 5k, then you continue enchanting your gear obviously, plus if you run with Dark Lord you get 50+% of your defense and its not uncommon, that our Blader in group has constant 13k Defense ... that is 650 Attack just from going 60 Defense. If you put 60 points in Attack, you will not get 650 Attack out of it ... So as you said, you are a noob in this game, dont know the numbers yet, try it and find out, what suits you best.

At my soul box I put 30 Attack, 60 Defense and 30 Health. Dual Sword at 13.52% and 12.59% critical damage (gonna make it 14.50 to 15%) and I use Dragon Breastplate that gives 15% critical damage plus I use amulet with 14.87% critical damage as well. Target your critical damage to 220% at least and use frenzy as your artifacts 50 level at least to get 5k damage and the rest of my item I put critical rate and reduction cool down (50/50 on the remaining items). Try it for yourself and you'll see, you can finish BC from 2:45 - 3:10 minutes only and if you're lucky you can get that 1 bubbles that could kill mobs instantly.

At my skill bar i put;

Q - whirlwind,
          W - dash (that stun),
          E - the expert skill same with whirlwind,
          R - the skill you slam the ground that creates a line,
          T - expert skill the that shout,
          Left control mouse - the last skill for dual sword
          right mouse - i put the first skill on the box that has the cool down 3 seconds (the first skill you get from the game).

At boss I change skill I put;

Q - whirlwind,
          W - dash (that stun),
          E - the yellow fist or red fist (choose 1 but i prefer the red fist for additional damage and minus the defense of the boss/mobs 30%),
          R - expert skill that make your char giant and;
          T - the skill that gives you armor (that skill with a demon standing)
          Left and right mouse same as is.

Hold the whirldwind until the expert skill (that make your char giant) finish, when you have this skill you wont be loosing mana so you can charge your whirlwind and don't forget every cooldown of your right mouse use it while on whirlwind.

Lastly, put scroll on all of your items make it attack (max attack as possible).

P.S sorry I am not familiar with the name of some skills but I hope this will help you.
          Last edited by LeClerq47; 09-04-18, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Which is better Auto-Attack for blader .... Dismember Or Assault ? .. and why .. ty

Comment

• Zerozeta
              Zerozeta commented
              Editing a comment
              took the last 1 it seems to have a faster animation. just try them all cause you'll want to put crests in them to increase cp later on

tho blader is actually the dps class for the small dark lord player..
            defense actually doesn't do much but help you when you get Ccd by strong monsters (airbone). without the defence you could get 1 shot. also getting your items to +7 is no biggie nowadays meaning most bladers will run at 8k+ defense (with 60 points in defense) giving you +400attack to your stats.

I disagree that crittrate in soulbox is worthless. I increased my gear with +13 crittdmg and the increase were about 10 seconds of faster clears on all dungeons don't underestimate it.

running crittdmg on all accessorys aswell as cdr and attack paired with alldmgreduction. (if there's no bossdmg to pick)

options I tried that you think might be good butdidn't benefit much: mp cost reduction (2h dl likes it), attackspeed.

thing is I am running frenzy and my attackspeed goes up to 2,3 per/s but I can't click that fast and usually whirlwindcanceling so about 1,5 attackspeed is fair enough because I'll be switching to hysteria when I'm stronger.

stats 26 critt / 173 crittdmg / 3,6k attack/ 8900 def/ 26% cdr/ 26% eva/ 6,8 all dmg red.

Experts: rev rage, iron armor/ storm (that thing that gives speed buff).

basic skills I use are jump and stun dash, earthcleave, reversed rage, whirlwind and basic autoattack. the last skillslot (T) I either go red punchfist for BC, Storm expert skill for Rifts speedrun, threatening roar for lupas.

Speedruns: BC 2:33, Tower stage 52 3:05.

well I can tell you that movement speed is not a dead stat, you are basically limiting yourself and your clearspeeds by agreeing that blader can never be as fast as Horselord or Spellbinder and it's just sad. I clear E1 Heathmine in 3:15 and that time is mostly because of my movement speed.

​​​​​​when doing Worldbosses (after rift) I am usually as fast by foot as people with 100% mounts and if I get to trigger my frenzy 20 effect I can get up to 1300 movement speed.
            it even helps when you get targeting elementals in lupas so you can skip the stage faster

Comment

Originally posted by Zerozeta View Post

I disagree that crittrate in soulbox is worthless. I increased my gear with +13 crittdmg and the increase were about 10 seconds of faster clears on all dungeons don't underestimate it.
              13 points in crit rate is not the reason why you cleared a dungeon 10 seconds faster lol

Comment

Working...
              X