season 1 characters in ohdor - Move them out <<

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• season 1 characters in ohdor - Move them out <<

wow so apparently if you made a character in season 1 (when you go to ohrdor after Enova - level 10-20ish) went to ohrdor and did not get to level 65, you can get banned because it is somehow considered as an exploit for leaving ur chac after they change ohrdor to lv 65.

so please remember to move your toons out of Ohrdor guys, don't get ban like I did

Originally posted by LordBunny View Post
    wow so apparently if you made a character in season 1 (when you go to ohrdor after Enova - level 10-20ish) went to ohrdor and did not get to level 65, you can get banned because it is somehow considered as an exploit for leaving ur chac after they change ohrdor to lv 65.

so please remember to move your toons out of Ohrdor guys, don't get ban like I did
    Heya LordBunny ,

I can tell you that it's not like that at all let me explain what happend.

There was a Exploit that would let people on low level character move to Ohdor (while it's level 65 restricted area now) and get the event reward, they kept making new characters and buying it resulting in the market crashing and the items losing their value. Webzen has taken action against people that have been abusing that fact and depending on how badly you exploited and previous actions have been taken against your account the ban can differ between 1 day and permanent ban.

But the CM's have clearly said that if you already had a character there before the restriction was added no action will be taken against you, if there has been action taken against your account but you didn't do as i mentioned above then create a ticket and they will remove the ban.

Webzen Portal | Support Portal | Facebook
    Join the official Mu Legend Discord!
    Webzen moderators will never ask you for your password!

Comment

Working...
    X