New player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player

So it's pretty obvious a lot of the player base has quit. I am looking for a guild but cannot find any that has active players left. I've joined 10+ guilds that auto accept and all say last time members were online was 1+ month ago. I'm literally going in blind on this game and just questing and need some help figuring out everything else. I am level 61 so far and still pretty lost on what to do other than doing quests or running a rift.

What server are you on?

Webzen Portal | Support Portal | Facebook
    Join the official Mu Legend Discord!
    Webzen moderators will never ask you for your password!

Comment

If you are from NA or EU server, I suggest that you join the Discord channel and look for a guild there. Here's the link: https://discord.gg/9789er

Comment

In any case, what help do you need?

Comment

whats your character's name?

Comment

Godslayah is my character. I thought I was on the NA server I'm in the US, but all I see is BR players talking. I have yet to see an English player. I dont know the name of the server atm I'm at work. Basically needing help with what content is there other than rifts and quests. I see players with high + items no idea how to get any of that. A lot of items I dont really understand like ores and items from random dungeon prizes.

Comment

LadyLiana Got a spot in your guild for this guy perhaps? 💖💖

Webzen Portal | Support Portal | Facebook
              Join the official Mu Legend Discord!

Comment

My server is Sezak, I am hoping this is the US/english server lol. I'm a fairly active player in any game I play. Usually after 5pm EST Monday -Friday I am on and weekends just about any time.

Comment

Yup, Sezak is an American server. There are several guilds that speak English here. Mine included. But I do agree that there is a LOT of BR players!

Comment

Vexius yup, but.. we probably wont be very active again until school lets out for summer.

Webzen Portal | Submit a Support Ticket | Facebook
                    Join the official MU Legend Discord!
                    ~~~

Comment

I've gotta ask what killed the game. It seems great overall so far.

Comment

I am still enjoying the game, but lots of people lose interest when they are done with the story line and nothing else to do except the same old things over and over. I think people forget that the original MU Online was much more repetitive! We used to hang out in one spot for 5 hrs just grinding away for XP!

Comment

That's what I figured. With level 80 coming in the future updates, maybe more players will join back in. Soul leveling is basically what I see as paragon from D3 which I was fine farming xp for hours, so I see a lot of game time left for me. And honestly MU is exactly what I was hoping for in D3 but didn't get, I wish I would have found these games years ago.

Comment

I am an english speaking player and am looking for fellow english speaking friends in the game. My name in the game is crossthestyx. (as of typing this, I sent you a friend request)

Comment

Working...
                            X