X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you rate the Chaos Castle?

Hi everyone,

It's been over a month since the Chaos Castle has been introduced into the game. It's a good time to ask for your feedback.

Thank you for voting, Feel free to add to develop your choice in a comment as well!
    Never tried it, don't like PvP
    6.85%
    I don't like it
    24.66%
    It was fun for a while, then I lost interest
    42.47%
    It's fun, I do it sometimes.
    17.81%
    I really like it, I do it often
    6.85%
    It's my favorite feature in the game
    1.37%

It's more like "run around and try not to get killed if your not a DL or Blader....

Comment

I like it (maybe because I'm a Blader Braingasim )

Can't wait for what rewards I can get in exchange of the tokens.

Comment

Chao castle now only for BL and DL. This game unbalance character.
        DL so strong, HP many, Defender so high, skill cooldown so fast and far. BL only 1 jump far away can kill WM, Spell, Whis with 1 hit.
        DL hp many, evasion high, defender very high. Whis, spell, WM hit all day can not kill DL.

WM, Spell, Whis enter for BL and DL kill.

Comment

estao falando merda ai , nao tem nd com classe isso ai, quem ganha e quem tem talisman upado, da pra voce veer isso no ranking, se zairos ou zackary estiver na partida voce raramente ganha

Comment

Chaos castle good content for bladers and Dark lords

Comment

It is clear from the beginning that whoever wins is always the ones who have spent more on their talismans, and whoever does not have the conditions to buy talisman comes out in great predilection, because we always die easy ... independent of the class.

In my opinion it would be interesting to make it easier to get talisman (legendary) so that everyone can equip or at least get close to those that are beyond ... light years.

Who is smart runs to stay between the 10, but, this does not leave the CC pvp ;;;; but Run and Run.

Comment

It's a fun game mode, but as others have expressed it's a pay to win feature(and this is coming from a player that has spent a considerable amount of money on this game). Beyond this, the basic PvP problem of this being a battle of the 1 shot leaves much to be desired. Players know they need the tokens for 80, so it's a waiting game of immunities until top 10 to maintain efficiency.

A lesson can be learned from KR server, have a lot more events with opportunities to obtain ancient talismans so there will be a basal level of equality between average spenders/active players and whales so that the benefit of whales will be less extreme putting more weight on player skill instead of dollars spent and RNG of box openings.

Also, possibly zooming out on the map so that getting 1 shot by players completely outside of view would no longer be possible.
                Last edited by Algorythm; 04-01-19, 04:18 PM.

Comment

main problems with the castle are:
                  - talismans, the ppl that have them to lvl 25,30,+ have too much of an advantage
                  - bladers have the monopoly of this mode; they have the damage burst to kill several ppl in one combo; plus many survival skills to stay alive when the fire reach the middle

Comment

Fix bugs , exploits and unbalanced classes.

Comment

My personal experience-run around like a headless chicken, avoid bladers. It would be more fun imo if it was level based or if there was any balance between classes, or both. About what was posted, the p2win aspect, everything in Mu legend is pay to win, moreso than in other games. In general you can get top gear 2 ways-either play 24/7 or pay. In MU legend you can play literally 24 hours a day, you can't get the cash shop items in any other way than paying for them. So the only way to balance PvP would be to create a basic white set+weapon just for PvP and strip the players down to skill only, no pets, no uber gear, just skills, talismans and artifacts (aka the things you get by playing)
                      Last edited by Kayara; 04-01-19, 10:21 PM.

Comment

p.2.w ganha F.T.P perde....fim

Comment

some rewards on the Chaos Castle Npc cost 5000 token that will take too much space on the inventory, Hopefully you could change it so it can be stacked up to 5000 or more

Comment

Originally posted by Jeckaderp View Post
                            some rewards on the Chaos Castle Npc cost 5000 token that will take too much space on the inventory, Hopefully you could change it so it can be stacked up to 5000 or more
                            Just don't open the chests with the tokens. Open them only when you will need to, after the patch. you will save a lot of space till then.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayara View Post
                              My personal experience-run around like a headless chicken, avoid bladers. It would be more fun imo if it was level based or if there was any balance between classes, or both. About what was posted, the p2win aspect, everything in Mu legend is pay to win, moreso than in other games. In general you can get top gear 2 ways-either play 24/7 or pay. In MU legend you can play literally 24 hours a day, you can't get the cash shop items in any other way than paying for them. So the only way to balance PvP would be to create a basic white set+weapon just for PvP and strip the players down to skill only, no pets, no uber gear, just skills, talismans and artifacts (aka the things you get by playing)
                              I support this suggestion to re-balancing the PVP like that! It defiantly would make PVP more clear, fair, interesting, epic, nervous and challenging.
                              The devs team should take is serious! but meh...it won't happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X