X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Razer

Hi,
    I would like some information.
    I bought more than 4k of redzen as described and used as requested. But I did not receive anything and I already saw other players with the item.
    When will I get mine?

Heya Urukjones ,

Are you sure you fulfilled all the requirements as said on the post?

Buy and spend 4,000 Redzen during the event period, which lasts from today, 04/12/2018 at 10:00 UTC, until Monday, 17/12/2018 at 23:59 UTC, to receive the exclusive and permanent Razer Mount!

Please note that Redzen spent at the Trade Broker will not be valid for this promotion.
    I believe all the mounts have been send out to the people that were eligible for it (http://mulegend.webzen.com/en/News/E...s-sent-1432566)
    If you think that they made a mistake and you did fufill all the requirements you should write them a ticket trough the support (link is in my signature)

Good luck.

Webzen Portal | Support Portal | Facebook
    Join the official Mu Legend Discord!
    Webzen moderators will never ask you for your password!

Comment

• Urukjones
      Urukjones commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Vexius

Yes,
      Yes, I followed all the steps. I bought 6k

"22:43 DEC 05, 2018 Top Up BoaCompra 115888852 Americas Success" 6,470 redzen.

And i spend in shop not in trade broker.

Urukjones

Seems to me that you should be getting it then, sadly as a moderator i can't view your details regarding the mount, i urge you again to create a ticket on the support website and tell them what you told us and they can investigate where it went wrong, mistakes happen!

Direct link to creating a ticket for your issue:
    http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/228/2087

Keep me updated on how it goes yeah?
    GL!
    Last edited by Vexius; 24-12-18, 05:56 PM.

Comment

My message received by the team:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting MU Legend's Customer Support.

We understand that you are inquiring why you have not received a Razer Mount and we apologize for the inconvenience. The Rare Mount was delivered on 12/21/2018 to the winners. For further information regarding the delivery of the mount and the mechanics for the Razer Gold Promotion, please visit the link below.

http://mulegend.webzen.com/en/News/E...s-sent-1432566
      http://mulegend.webzen.com/en/News/E...motion-1432428

In case you want to discuss another matter, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
      Your WEBZEN Team

To further celebrate the collaboration with Razer, we will have 2 promotional events!

Buy and spend 4,000 Redzen during the event period, which lasts from today, 04/12/2018 at 10:00 UTC, until Monday, 17/12/2018 at 23:59 UTC, to receive the exclusive and permanent Razer Mount!
      1 22:43 DEC 05, 2018 Top Up BoaCompra 115888852 Americas Success BRL 200.00 6,470
      186 21:14 DEC 06, 2018 Purchased Items Sezak 1230750 [mulegend] Mysterious Imprint Scroll Package / 0 EA 3,000 Redzen
      185 21:11 DEC 06, 2018 Purchased Items Sezak 1230747 [mulegend] Mysterious Imprint Scroll Package / 0 EA 3,000 Redzen

I want an answer because I have not received until now

I did exactly what they asked for and I paid a high price for it and I'm not getting it.

Comment

Urukjones

Just reply back or create a new ticket if you can't reply with something along the lines of:
        I think i have followed the rules and should have received the mount, i should be eligible as i have done everything required on as stated on the webpage to receive the mount.
        Could you please double check as i should have the mount. If not could you tell me why i wasn't eligible?

PS: Urukjones you did check the mu legend store page and claimed your gifts right? Check on all characters you have.

Comment

I'm also having the same problem, not getting the item after bought and spent as requested. i have sent my ticket and waiting for their reply.

Comment

Hi,

Just to let you know that I have read this topic and I will come back to it on Wednesday with information (tomorrow is a national holiday and it's already late in KR so I will not get an answer today).

Comment

• Zehyll
              Zehyll commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi,

Following up on my answer. The reason why you didn't get the mount is because you didn't use the Razer Top up option. Unfortunately that was a Razer event and that was only applied if you did buy your redzen through zgold.
          Working...
          X