Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do I get my CBT Participation Commemoration Packages?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I get my CBT Participation Commemoration Packages?

Hi! I participated in both CBTs and I saw that there is a Title reward for joining the CBTs. How do I get the packages? Thanks!

The Title rewards are under the Item section then go to the Obtained subsection.
    Last edited by Forsakenned; 18-11-17, 05:48 AM.

I'm not sure there was a title award but there is a 500 redzen reward.

You should be able to claim your 500 redzen by logging in to the game, clicking Mu Legends Shop and then Storage.

Webzen Portal | Support Portal | Facebook
    Join the official Mu Legend Discord!
    Webzen moderators will never ask you for your password!

Comment

Hi! I just checked the Storage of the Shop and I didn't find the 500 redzen reward! Vexius

The Title rewards are under the Item section then go to the Obtained subsection.

Comment

the 500 redzen was for the stress test only. I was in all the CBT as well and I don't remember them saying anything about rewards for the CBT

Comment

I'm very sorry i assumed you were in the Stress Test as well.

Webzen Portal | Support Portal | Facebook
          Webzen moderators will never ask you for your password!

Comment

I didnt get into CBT but I was in the stress test for a limited time. But nothing as a reward or title for me still

Comment

Haha I forgot to update the game before the Stress Test Vexius no worries!

Comment

Hi,
                I also participated in CBT but I don't have a title, maybe we should create ticket for this.

Comment

I believe CBT rewards have not yet been distributed. I'd recommend everyone to await further communication from Webzen.

~ C
                  Need to Submit a Support Ticket? Click Here
                  Official Forum Rules and Guidelines
                  Remember: GMs and Mods will NEVER request your account credentials.

Comment

Any news here?

I know that on FB it was said that we will receive rewards on the stress test (was already delivered a long time ago) but also on participating on CBT.

No info on the rewards for CBT until now. I'M not greedy but when you promise something you should keep your words .

Comment

one week later and still no reaction?

Comment

The CBT rewards were not given out yet, and will be announced when they are given out. They are just titles, and wont impact your game play.

Webzen Portal
                        | Support Portal | Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by TheChaotic View Post
                          I believe CBT rewards have not yet been distributed. I'd recommend everyone to await further communication from Webzen.

~ C
                          webzen has no good history in replying, their trajectory repeat all over again at this subject... February and still no sign to sustain their promises. ( I send just after a client update, the perfect opportunity to gift their promises vow)

Comment

Working...
                          X