Trying to hook people on MUSPELL up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to hook people on MUSPELL up

Ok so I have a problem. When I try to meet friends from the forums, it turns out they're on different servers!

Kinda annoying, so I'm creating a discord server for English speaking Muspell players, so we can hang out, chat, join groups, trade, etc.

We've created a Discord server to communicate without having to go through endless posts from other servers.
    Look for a group, discuss class builds, find a guild, or just sit back and relax with players you actually play with.

Everyone is invited to join.

https://discord.gg/3eCktmu

Webzen Portal | Submit a Support Ticket | Facebook
    Join the official MU Legend Discord!
    ~~~
    Sezak Server Discord Community!

Webzen moderators will never ask you for your password!

FYI dont go on other peoples discords trying to recruit other ppl!! doesn't look good

Comment

I'm not trying to recruit anyone, I'm trying to invite people to share in a community, the same thing this post is doing, and the forums in general, only the Muspell discord server is for the Muspell server players so they can find parties and trade much easier than sorting through posts from all 4 NA servers, PLUS the EU and SEA servers who have english players. It makes finding parties, friends, and items on the market on the same server you play on very difficult. I've simply made it easier.

If you have a problem with information sharing you should probably not participate in forums or discord servers. To be quite honest, you telling me not to go to discord and invite people to a server specific discord server is kinda like me saying you cant post personal/group discords on the forums.
      Last edited by LadyLiana; 26-11-17, 03:30 PM.

Webzen Portal | Submit a Support Ticket | Facebook
      Join the official MU Legend Discord!
      ~~~
      Sezak Server Discord Community!

Webzen moderators will never ask you for your password!

Comment

mkey, im in for guild recruiting
        English learning club recruiting friendly players Our website and discord

Comment

Added . Ill be on tommorow if anyone uses this discord

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLiana View Post
            Ok so I have a problem. When I try to meet friends from the forums, it turns out they're on different servers!

Kinda annoying, so I'm creating a discord server for English speaking Muspell players, so we can hang out, chat, join groups, trade, etc.

We've created a Discord server to communicate without having to go through endless posts from other servers.
            Look for a group, discuss class builds, find a guild, or just sit back and relax with players you actually play with.

Everyone is invited to join.

https://discord.gg/3eCktmu
            very nice idea! i will make sure to hop by tomorrow

Comment

Working...
            X