• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platinum Service

All returnees who have purchased
    Platinum Service in the past get 30-day
    Platinum Service for free!

I've bought a few platinum service in the past and i'm returning player. but i didn't receive a platinum service. Is this a bug or?

As far as I know to be considered as a returning player you need to have stayed away from the game for more than a month (this might be much higher than the number I have suggested.). Although I had also stopped playing the game for about 25 days I didn't get the returning player status either. Could that be the case for you too?
    Last edited by Rialian; 19-08-18, 10:30 AM.

Comment

I was told you need to have not played the game for at least a month to get the reward. Hmmmm, why is it not in the rules. If you're suppose to get it, better have it reported to get yours.

Returning-Player Event
      Event Rules

1. Free Platinum Service is granted based on your purchase history.
      2. You are eligible for free Platinum Service if you have purchased a package that included Platinum Service.
      3. You are not eligible for free Platinum Service if you have purchased only Gold Service.
      4. Platinum Service received as an event reward does not count as a purchase.
      Last edited by Rafalga; 19-08-18, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafalga View Post
        I was told you need to have not played the game for at least a month to get the reward. Hmmmm, why is it not in the rules. If you're suppose to get it, better have it reported to get yours.

Returning-Player Event
        Event Rules

1. Free Platinum Service is granted based on your purchase history.
        2. You are eligible for free Platinum Service if you have purchased a package that included Platinum Service.
        3. You are not eligible for free Platinum Service if you have purchased only Gold Service.
        4. Platinum Service received as an event reward does not count as a purchase.
        I meet all conditions required... My time was longer than one month, so it's my question - where is my platinum service as come back player?

Comment

Working...
        X