X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event-Addendum] Pimp my Build!

Hello everyone!

I'm very sorry for the delay.
    We have decided on the following list of winners, in order of their classes and ranking in the class:

SPELLBINDER Guides:
    1. Athenae
    2. Cochinita

WAR MAGE Guides:
    1. Speedyznn

BLADER Guides
    1. Masterbaiter
    2. Schlitz
    3. RoodLourenc

DARK LORD Guides
    1. LordZ
    2. Salchipapa
    3. Cascio

WHISPERER Guides
    1. Imyll
    2. POKERBEN

Unfortunately, some entries had a huge difference in quality compared to the chosen guides, so we were not able to fill each Class with 3 guides.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

MU Legend has been available for a while now and players have started to become masters of their classes! So, we thought it was time to bring you the Pimp My Build event!

Levelling your character is a special experience, and with the many options the soul-level system brings, players might feel a little disorientated. The best way to find the full potential for your class, regardless of whether you are a new or an old player, is by sharing information and helping friends. This is also the most fun way to learn, and for that reason we have a special event... maybe even the veterans will be able to learn something!

The MU Legend team has decided to help you out in this discovery, with a Pimp My Build event for MU Legend.

The rules are as follows:
    1) Go to the Guides section of the forum.
    2) Create a topic with a title like "[PMB] Class Name by Character Name".
    3) Introduce yourself: Your character's name, guild, and why you like this gameplay.
    4) Your build: What type of build is it (PVE, PVP, Hybrid, which specialization), what are the spells, where are the Soul Points spent, and why this choice.
    5) How you play your class now, what you like and don't like about it.
    6) Players can post only one guide for each class.
    7) For a second entry in this event, with the same guide, create your guide on our steam community hub once MU Legend is released on Steam!

To get an idea of how you should approach this contest, simply think of what you would look for in a guide to your class if you were a completely new player to MU Legend. Be clear and use language that is understandable; make it stand out from the crowd as best you can (think of a layout and include images), give all the information you think is necessary and, of course, originality always goes a long way with our jury!

This event will officially start today, July 3rd (with this announcement), and will finish on August 22nd (inclusive).

After this date, the MU Legend team will put together scorecards: They will each individually score every build for the class they are marking and allow us to gather average scores for each entry! To provide you with a little extra boost for this event, we're also going to give away these fantastic prizes to the 3 best guides for each class (15 bundles total):
    • 3x Blue Imprint Scrolls
    • 3x Red Imprint Scrolls
    • 1x Seal of Oblivion Tier 1
    • 1x Seal of Oblivion Tier 2
    • 100k Magic Gems
    To post your guide, create a topic with a title like "[PMB] Class Name by Character name" in the Guides section of your language's forum.
    For a second entry in this event, with the same guide, create your guide on our steam community hub once MU Legend is released on Steam!
    The Steam Community can vote for their favourite guides to win!

Feel free to participate, either by publishing your build or by commenting on and discussing your comrades' topics!
    Last edited by Rakai; 07-09-18, 09:35 AM.

rewards are not worth of "selling out" our builds, aurorax go for it

Comment

• BowPeace
      BowPeace commented
      Editing a comment
      what do you mean selling out your build? didn't you posted previously that your build is already out in the open and is being used by the public?

• Zerozeta
      Zerozeta commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they are. thanks for the input versatility is welcome

BowPeace you are kinda right... i would rather to be able and hide my build instead of spreading it out lol xD

Comment

Hi can my build bew added to competition? I've created my guide before event wa annouced and it have some views. I can't edit thrread name or pm anyone.

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...h-forum/guides

Comment

Hi everyone!

I have added a new option for everyone who wants to have 2 entries (which can both win)!
        For a second entry in this event, with the same guide, create your guide on our steam community hub!

Regards,
        Rakai

Comment

Originally posted by Rakai View Post
          Hi everyone!

I have added a new option for everyone who wants to have 2 entries (which can both win)!
          For a second entry in this event, with the same guide, create your guide on our steam community hub!

Regards,
          Rakai
          I got msg on steam that i need to buy MU in 1st place

Comment

Originally posted by EXPpR8 View Post

I got msg on steam that i need to buy MU in 1st place
            Thanks for letting me know.
            I'll make an addendum to the addendum: Once we release on Steam, the changes to the contest come into effect
            With this, we'll let the contest run an extra two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakai View Post

Thanks for letting me know.
              I'll make an addendum to the addendum: Once we release on Steam, the changes to the contest come into effect
              With this, we'll let the contest run an extra two weeks.
              Every time i try to write new build on steam section i got msg that i can't write because " i don't have rights to smtn". Even when i write some randome garbage i still get that msg. Something must be broken there

Comment

is the winners gonna be announced?

Comment

Working...
                X