X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cela
    started a topic farewell webzen.

farewell webzen.

im sick of webzen, just a warning for everyone that the game will be abandoned just like they did in the korean version. just look at the instability and the bugs that have yet to be addressed ever since the alpha phase (kr version included) players have been banned for getting "exp" from a bug that could have been addressed.

they just released ANOTHER browser game mu tempest, we know where it's heading.. just straight up milking whales..

alot of my friends were having gfx card / cpu over heat issues while playing this game, it's so unhealthy for our pc and not worth the risk, the lag or ddos triggered me into uninstalling.

free to enjoy this game while it lasts, after all there aren't much worthy games to jump into. i wanted to play a loot game but webzen nerfed the drop rates heavily, looks like we're stuck with diablo 3 or path of exile until lost ark / lineage eternal comes out..

it was extremely annoying trying to get players to rush to the boss, and it's annoying how the normal monsters in the dungeon chases you till the end of time, i don't want that bonus exp and want to farm gear..

i appreciate the nice and mature community, thank you so much for keeping me motivated to stay on this game for this long.. my only regrets is that i can't dungeon or duel with you guys, i will miss you all except the greedy webzen.

• Ixia
    commented on 's reply
    give them time for what? you do realize this is just a cash grab and webzen hasn't fixed a single issue in the foreign versions? you have too much hope for a hopeless game, i get that it's a interesting or nostalgic game but you're expecting too much.

• American
    commented on 's reply
    That's why we are still in beta dude. Our payment for going thru some of the stuff is being able to keep our toons at live launch. This is what being in a beta is all about.

• Chaotic
    replied
    Originally posted by AmpedDrakkeN View Post
    Random Disconnection during dungeons still exist....
    I'm sure this will be addressed within the next few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• AmpedDrakkeN
    replied
    Random Disconnection during dungeons still exist....

Leave a comment:

• Balashark
    replied
    Can I has ur stuff?

Leave a comment:

• Chaotic
    replied
    Gotta give them time, Cela. I understand and share your frustration however Rome wasn’t built in a day. Destiny 2 had issues the first few weeks, so did CoD WWII, Battlefield 1, some WoW patches, etc. No game is perfect and there will always be flaws, so try to remain amicable.

Leave a comment:

• R3mix
    replied
    i have to say cela when i play one of my fans keeps speeding up and slowing down constantly....unusual

Leave a comment:

• Wootperson
    replied
    K bye

Leave a comment:

• Cela
    replied
    Originally posted by VanillaCoke View Post
    I don't think they're used to providing service to a playerbase of this magnitude. They seem to be more experienced with making browser games for a smaller playerbase, many of whom do not have high expectations. Webzen doesn't have the capability to compete with games like D3 or POE, yet they tried to market this game to those players, and this is the end result.. a bunch of disconnections & mismanagement due to being run by a company that lacks experience at high level gaming.
    they have enough experience, it's not because of a playerbase "of this magnitude" infact the korean / japan / chinese playerbase was far superior to this. it's their own downfall for being lazy and not bothering to fix bugs or not hiring gms to deal with the bots/hacks.

feels like alot of korean developers these days either doesn't give a damn or just doesn't know how to fix simple bugs.. perhaps they don't know how to code or script at all :S

having trouble finding a game i want to play but it's always the horrible company that leads me to leaving the game, i was hyped for closers online but enmasse ruined it for me.. i hope some other company will pick up closers so i could return to it.

Leave a comment:

• LadyMishi
    replied
    For me I enjoy this game, into my opinion webzen already created a good game. I dont have a problem regarding the quality of the graphics. My PC is kind low but it works properly. I dont expect to much but I think they are doing all they can to improve the game it self. And most of all they are just started the game this week. Bugs and sh*ts are always there.

Leave a comment:

• VanillaCoke
    replied
    I don't think they're used to providing service to a playerbase of this magnitude. They seem to be more experienced with making browser games for a smaller playerbase, many of whom do not have high expectations. Webzen doesn't have the capability to compete with games like D3 or POE, yet they tried to market this game to those players, and this is the end result.. a bunch of disconnections & mismanagement due to being run by a company that lacks experience at high level gaming.

Leave a comment:

• EliasGM17
    replied
    Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Vexius
    replied
    Goodluck.

Leave a comment:

• Wolfsoldier5
    replied
    I am only playing this because a friend is playing. I am still waiting (not anymore) for them to fix one of my accounts which has been months already, their customer support alone makes me not want to play any of their games.

the dungeons I would say its your fault, maybe you played the KR version, maybe you are experienced and you got the noobs. Some groups are good, some are bad, such is the mmo/coop/gaming life.

Can't argue with the loot stuff, didn't really run the end game stuff yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X