Poll - Beautiful

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll - Beautiful

Server Lorencia, im proud to see people as beatiful when the rest works hard for be in this rankings.

Cheater
    50,00%
    GM
    14,29%
    Exploit a unknown bug
    35,71%

People says that in altar of spirits kill more than 100 all in 1 hit..

Comment

I know for a fact that Cheat Engine's speed hack works in this game if you manage to bypass gameguard. Once you have the proper "tools" it can be done by someone who has never done this before in 10-15 mins or for someone who knows what is doing in less than 1.

It also happened in CBT1 with another certain elf that used speedhack and perhaps even more people that didn't out right use it in public or waited before shooting down bosses in order to remain undetected.

If there are no measures taken against such a common cheat like C.E. this game is going to live a very short life.

Comment

yeah i remember the elf in cbt 1.she wants party with me for ET and say me that have hack to lvl up more than 80 but i wasnt want go with her.

Comment

Not cheater, grouped with him, normal attack speed for elf just great setup and the class is OP in PvE. A lot of his guild contributed to his items as well... Krammer just mad he lost the rankings in those sections but he doesn't show the screenshots where he's first... It's incredibly easy for an elf to clear out a room with crit build

It's not just about combat level, it's about having items that work well together, nice super biased poll
          Last edited by BeBlue; 27-02-17, 07:52 PM.

Comment

100% cheater....

im Chays the 216k+ Dark Lord, i like pvp and play a lot ... this game is realy good balance but yesterday come this player Beautiful and kill all ppl + me full tank ONE HIT in the 10v10 arena !!!!!
            (on another day, his damage hardly affects me)

i hope webzen reacts fast in open beta and give such idiot cheaters no chance .

sorry for my bad english.
            Last edited by Chrisbasaki; 27-02-17, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBlue View Post
              Not cheater, grouped with him, normal attack speed for elf just great setup and the class is OP in PvE. A lot of his guild contributed to his items as well... Krammer just mad he lost the rankings in those sections but he doesn't show the screenshots where he's first... It's incredibly easy for an elf to clear out a room with crit build

It's not just about combat level, it's about having items that work well together, nice super biased poll
              1-Lost ranking? Shut up kid im the 1st EU CP and no need this stupid ranking
              2-Guild contributed his items. 218k??? im 239k and i know perfectly what dmg can do an elf and is IMPOSIBLE do more than me (blader) in monotarget.
              3-Sanctum calamity alone in 14 sec boss???!

Seriosly i think u havent fking idea what are you saying youre just a ratkid with no sense.

Comment

He had life and children so people had to help him get CP faster he was not a nolifer, just better than others at making good item combos and skills

Also you are not 1st CP EU, some wizard had more than you in the end...
                Last edited by BeBlue; 28-02-17, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krammer View Post

1-Lost ranking? Shut up kid im the 1st EU CP and no need this stupid ranking
                  2-Guild contributed his items. 218k??? im 239k and i know perfectly what dmg can do an elf and is IMPOSIBLE do more than me (blader) in monotarget.
                  3-Sanctum calamity alone in 14 sec boss???!

Seriosly i think u havent fking idea what are you saying youre just a ratkid with no sense.
                  Wow, u highest Cp on Cbt where players dont care about ranking or nolife playing like you.. Congratz.. but ur right, this guy is cheater as fck. Solo ET Floor 100 for 5mins ? impossible on this cp..

Comment

Originally posted by Demonn View Post

Wow, u highest Cp on Cbt where players dont care about ranking or nolife playing like you.. Congratz.. but ur right, this guy is cheater as fck. Solo ET Floor 100 for 5mins ? impossible on this cp..
                    It's possible if you go solo in ET the monsters have much less HP and play with an attackspeed+crit build instead of activated skill nuke

Comment

can you guys shut up with CP or any rankings??!!
                      this guy use cheats......... he cant kill me and all other ppl one hit !! give it no combo , build or skills for it !!!

do you think if there was a combo that could kill anyone with a blow that he would be the only one would so play?
                      are you brainless?

you guys see it on open beta... any time is your friend Beautiful banned.

It is such a great game and again and again people have to try to cheat their dirt. I really do not understand it.
                      Last edited by Chrisbasaki; 28-02-17, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBlue View Post

It's possible if you go solo in ET the monsters have much less HP and play with an attackspeed+crit build instead of activated skill nuke
                        This is partially true, going anywhere solo does make the mobs a lot easier to kill, but you have to factor in that you are now the only target for every single mob. Now since this is and elf we are talking about it means low defense and low hp and even though he does have some good items (I have seen them) he still must dodge a lot in order to stay alive and dodging takes time...

Anyhow, if what Chays says is true and if someone else from that Arena can confirm it I don't think there is anything else to say.

Again I remind you if the build-in speedhack of C.E. works here, who knows what else could work if the right people set to it?

Comment

Working...
                        X