cant enter the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant enter the game

When they solve the problem that when you choose your character to start playing you never enter the game , It stays in the screen of load and never enters I listen the music of the bottom of the city but it stays in the screen of load, since the beta 1 happened to me and it disintale, then on the 21 of February I saw that they announced the beta 2 and return But still with the same problem I play another game and everyone is doing well but in the legend I'm giving a problem, at the beginning I could play well but then I do not know what happened. A few days ago to be able to connect I created another character ended the whole story of the beginning and entered the city then chose to change character and so managed to connect but now does not work nisiquera appears the new character enters the map but does not see the new character created Nor skills. Probe on the server europe if it enters but after a while I get disconnected from the server

In the page of facebook nobody answers and in support is not the mu legend to be able to send message to the support
Working...
X