• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shenfutai
    started a topic Suggestions:

Suggestions:

In the following my suggestions for some improvement of the game:

- Make the Mouse keys 3,4,5 and mousewheel available for alternative keybinding
    - The chat font is not configurable and there´s no option for time stamps
    - WSAD movement as possibile mode ( the skills can be bound to 1-5 or F1 to F5 and items as well
    - numeric display at the experience bar
    - moveable (de)-buff and status icons
    - in the map : right click should zoom out to the next higher map view
    clicking on the next zone should open the corresponding zone map

I know this is still a beta version, but all these suggestions mentioned are obligatory to any mmorpg. The lack of such basic possibilities alone could have a huge impact of the success of it.
    Last edited by Shenfutai; 25-02-17, 08:39 AM.

• ALiEn69
    replied
    I think this is good idea with WASD.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisbasaki
    replied
    why the hell you guys want a WASD movement? that is a bad option for this genre...

and divilian have it?

yeah this game is bad and R.I.P

Leave a comment:

• Ishabroni
    replied
    Originally posted by Shenfutai View Post
    In the following my suggestions for some improvement of the game:

- Make the Mouse keys 3,4,5 and mousewheel available for alternative keybinding
    - The chat font is not configurable and there´s no option for time stamps
    - WSAD movement as possibile mode ( the skills can be bound to 1-5 or F1 to F5 and items as well
    - numeric display at the experience bar
    - moveable (de)-buff and status icons
    - in the map : right click should zoom out to the next higher map view
    clicking on the next zone should open the corresponding zone map

I know this is still a beta version, but all these suggestions mentioned are obligatory to any mmorpg. The lack of such basic possibilities alone could have a huge impact of the success of it.
    I second your WASD movement as an option. I was really disappointed that this was not available on the CBT2. I gave it a negative feedback about that missing option. If MU Legend is reading this, please add WASD key movement as a secondary option and not limit us to just point click to move.

Devilian had both options and it worked out well. I'd like to be able to choose for this good game as well.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• NirimetusHotte
    replied
    Originally posted by Shenfutai View Post

CSL Gaming Mouse - compatible with all other mmorpgs that I play. There´s a button left of the left button, which is very common for gamer mouses at least for the last 5-8 years. Regardless of the game itself, the information for the bindings of the peripherals, like the mouse can easily be obtained by the os. So that´s not a miracle to implement properly.
    You probably gonna have to wait and see if they will fix that, they decided to go with language packs before optimization, so you can guess where this is going,

Leave a comment:

• Shenfutai
    replied
    Originally posted by NirimetusHotte View Post
    Not sure what mouse you are using, but my generic one have 2 extra buttons and they bind fine in the options, except the middle button (under mouse wheel) which I agree should be able to bind.
    CSL Gaming Mouse - compatible with all other mmorpgs that I play. There´s a button left of the left button, which is very common for gamer mouses at least for the last 5-8 years. Regardless of the game itself, the information for the bindings of the peripherals, like the mouse can easily be obtained by the os. So that´s not a miracle to implement properly.

Leave a comment:

• NirimetusHotte
    replied
    Not sure what mouse you are using, but my generic one have 2 extra buttons and they bind fine in the options, except the middle button (under mouse wheel) which I agree should be able to bind.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X