What is the main point of CBT2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the main point of CBT2?

So apparently this CBT2 is only for translation testing? If this thing is only for translation testing why even bother releasing CBT2 and make us wait 2 months just for translation. You could have at least added something new. New class is not unlock yet and nothing is really fun doing all over again. You guys should have just kept the CBT1 characters if all you adding to this CBT2 is translation fixes. This is pretty much a pointless CBT2 all the lagg and bugs from CBT1 are still here. So I don't even want to waste my time leveling another character again.

Dunno what u r talking about, i still have my cbt1 chars.

Comment

Instead of something so unimportant like translations, they should had worked on optimization, it's almost impossible to pass certain fights in ET with less than 1 fps.

Comment

hey how do I get a cbt2 key to try game before it closes plz

Comment

I haven't gotten any fps issue, could be you're setup. Yes ET drops fps but should not drop you to 1 FPS if you have a decent Computer lol. Optimization wont work, get you're rig(computer) upgraded to a good one and you won't have any problems with massive FPS drops.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallelujaah View Post
            I haven't gotten any fps issue, could be you're setup. Yes ET drops fps but should not drop you to 1 FPS if you have a decent Computer lol. Optimization wont work, get you're rig(computer) upgraded to a good one and you won't have any problems with massive FPS drops.
            Sure man, it's always other peoples computer, not the game, which is in beta stages, problem.

I play D3 in the highest settings and don't have issues, or didn't before they introduced the x64 bits client which is bad optimized (memory leak and random crashes).

Also, I played For Honor in the beta, and ran smoothly.

Anyway, they didn't introduced anything new, except graphics upgrade, ripped off some stuff from other game (even the tool tips have the same frame design), I can even imagine they introducing a MU Helper to transform this in an AFK festival.

They should at least, instead of new languages, try to optimize the game first.

In all honesty, Language Packs should be at the bottom of the To Do list, something to be introduced at OBT/Release stages.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetBlade View Post
              So apparently this CBT2 is only for translation testing? If this thing is only for translation testing why even bother releasing CBT2 and make us wait 2 months just for translation. You could have at least added something new. New class is not unlock yet and nothing is really fun doing all over again. You guys should have just kept the CBT1 characters if all you adding to this CBT2 is translation fixes. This is pretty much a pointless CBT2 all the lagg and bugs from CBT1 are still here. So I don't even want to waste my time leveling another character again.
              Well, basically you still need to learn what CBT stands for. Have you ever played any other game as CBT? CBT stands for Closed beta-testing, that means testing of software/game in a non-public setting.

So, after we know what is CBT, let's make something clear to you. This does not mean published game yet! And there is lot of point of doing this. So, it's not only for translation or implementing new classes and races, when you are still in beta with full of bugs, glitches, etc, but this CBT tests include lot of more improvements that after CBT1 certain people complained about bugs, glitches, memory leak, fps drop, etc. So basically, developments needs CBT2 to check if they fixed most of the things that were reported in previously CBT. After this, they gonna go for CBT3 or for OB1, depends on what they are working on, including improvements, fixing bugs, etc.

p.s. All characters that were made and played in CBT1, were available in CBT2 as same as they were before. So there was no point of leveling any other character if you already played CBT1.
              Last edited by Dreykpp; 28-02-17, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NirimetusHotte View Post

Sure man, it's always other peoples computer, not the game, which is in beta stages, problem.

I play D3 in the highest settings and don't have issues, or didn't before they introduced the x64 bits client which is bad optimized (memory leak and random crashes).

Also, I played For Honor in the beta, and ran smoothly.

Anyway, they didn't introduced anything new, except graphics upgrade, ripped off some stuff from other game (even the tool tips have the same frame design), I can even imagine they introducing a MU Helper to transform this in an AFK festival.

They should at least, instead of new languages, try to optimize the game first.

In all honesty, Language Packs should be at the bottom of the To Do list, something to be introduced at OBT/Release stages.
                Playing other games with high settings has nothing to do. Cmon, I've had lag playing minecraft :v It is indeed your pc because I don't even have a gaming pc, it's just a regular i5 6gb ram with integrated graphics card and hey! I live in Venezuela, i believe it's in the top 5 countries with slowest internet connection. I only have 3mbps or it's what I pay for since in reality I only get arround 1.5mbps so... Yep, entirely your pc.

Comment

Working...
                X