What is this game supposed to be ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this game supposed to be ?

Never played old MU, cant get my head around this, its like diablo with moba controls ?

No dodge, terrible movement, camera doesnt scroll with mouse, combat is spam crap on mass mobs.

What the hell kind of game is this, feels kinda crappy and its 2017, it lacks so many basic features, honestly this seems like a total flop for western market ???

Anyone else wonder why they bothe rreleasing something like this in 2017 ?

I guess the main reason people are playing it, is because of the old MU, i mean... it was a big deal back then and the guys behind this new MU know that, "new branch" they said, but being honest, if this had a different name, i would be already dead, but hey, MU with new graphics and bit of fanservice, count me in
    Last edited by Mosca212; 24-02-17, 12:53 AM.

Comment

"No dodge, terrible movement, camera doesnt scroll with mouse, combat is spam crap on mass mobs.
      it lacks so many basic features, honestly this seems like a total flop for western market ???"

Sorry, but you dont know what you're talking about. If had you played diablo3 (highly successful game) it plays very similar to that. It doesnt have dodge and you cant scroll camera, its not really like moba, it's Action RPG with MMO added on it. All ARPGS dont have unlocked camera or dodge, with some exceptions like console version of D3. What kind of dodge were you talking about, like Dark Souls/Bloodborne?

Combat is actually pretty good and now is one of game's strengths.

Whether it is flop or not will depend on their PR and the support they will offer the game over time.
      Last edited by Frozenkex; 24-02-17, 05:33 AM.

Comment

MU Legend is a rebuild/sequel to very very old school korean style MMOs except with questing basis.

Many oldschool kMMOs were mouse clicker RPG style with open worlds or map to maps with basis versions of content that made them known as korean grinders. from Flyff, Rappelz, Luna, to MU, ect they were based around core mouse based content design.
        MU Legend is a revamp of this old style.

It's very similar to diablo and Path of Exile and torchlight, but with some MMO focused differences.

Comment

Originally posted by panginoon View Post
          mu legend is a rebuild/sequel to very very old school korean style mmos except with questing basis.

Many oldschool kmmos were mouse clicker rpg style with open worlds or map to maps with basis versions of content that made them known as korean grinders. From flyff, rappelz, luna, to mu, ect they were based around core mouse based content design.
          Mu legend is a revamp of this old style.

It's very similar to diablo and path of exile and torchlight, but with some mmo focused differences.
          100% true

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorZ View Post
            Never played old MU, cant get my head around this, its like diablo with moba controls ?
            What exactly is "diablo with moba controls"? You basically don't know about this kind of games. Those games are called ARPG (or Hack and Slash) paired with MMO. So that makes this game to be same genre and style as Diablo and many others games.

No dodge, terrible movement, camera doesnt scroll with mouse, combat is spam crap on mass mobs.
            If this kind of games don't have dodge, I don't know then which kind of MMORPG will have it. That's why it's called ARPG or Hack 'n' Slash game. This game have lot of dodging. Combat it's perfect and it's going like a glue with this game style. Also those movements made this game be in that genre, so I don't know what is your point here and what you wanna say.

What the hell kind of game is this, feels kinda crappy and its 2017, it lacks so many basic features, honestly this seems like a total flop for western market ???

Anyone else wonder why they bothe rreleasing something like this in 2017 ?
            Why do you compare the year with games? The style of ARPG it's like that, so whatever it's 2000, or 2005, or 2017 or 3012, the style it's same (including movements, combat, mobs, camera, etc). That same stands for MMO games. So you wanna tell me that horror movies don't need to be scary because it's 2017 and all because that shits started back at 1896 when first movie called Le Manoir du Diable was released. So because of that people need to stop making horror movies with devils because that was long time ago?

Please read more about APRG or Hack 'n' Slash games before you posting unrelated and inexperienced stuffs about this or any other game.

Comment

Working...
            X