X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bris
    started a topic [Suggestion] Rewards for CBT participants

[Suggestion] Rewards for CBT participants

Since there is a lot of disappointment going around for the lack of new content in CBT2 and due to the connectivity issues that many people have been facing, along with the upcoming wipe after the end of the CBT phases, why not give people a generous amount of gifts via in game mail like blesses or growth stones and what not, so they can at least get a glimpse of the shiny items and high level wings, or perhaps some rare sets or items, I don't know you are the game developers you should know :P

For my fellow mutizens: If you like this idea show your support in this thread and maybe someone will pay attention :P

p.s.: At least we will look a bit cooler while waiting for even over an hour to find a party on any dungeon or event with the few people that are left...

• Miafeydelara
    replied
    nah i'm fine with no rewards, just let us play the OBT soon. the game crawls on my computer too. i'm using i7 3770 3.40ghz, 16gb ddr3, and gt640. well, maybe the gt640 is the cause. i can only play it with low settings.. i'm thinking of replacing my graphics card though.

Leave a comment:

• Delacroix01
    replied
    Tbh I don't think those gifts are going to make much of a difference since I've already figured out where to grind and farm effectively during CBT. I only hope they optimize the game better in OBT because the performance was a mess on my PC. Surely some people reported that they ran good on i3 or even Pentium, but on my i5 (and even some i7 users) the fps dropped significantly after playing for a while. I'll be more than happy if I can play OBT without experiencing that.

Leave a comment:

• Dahnia
    replied
    Ok sry, then it was a missunderstanding.
    But honestly, extra gifts during the closed Beta for a Little bit more *bling bling* i also find incomprehensibly.
    Now the Developer have anyway other things to do than for the small part of players in these regions put in specially working hours.
    Sure , if it was so, you have a lot of running time dry in, but it was a beta and you must calculate with this.
    But what else, its over and we wait for the OBT
    Last edited by Dahnia; 03-03-17, 01:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bris
    replied
    Apparently none of you understand English.

First off for the first couple of days of the CBT2 half the people were not able to connect. The servers were going down in maintenance constantly and that was a situation that Webzen acknowledged and tried to fix. I'm not pointing any fingers here, these things happen, but a lot of people went through quite some trouble until they could finally get into the game and help the company to make this a better game. For free. Nowhere did I mention anything about lag or any other kind of problem. This is a fact.

Second, you are saying that you found people for any dungeon in under 15 minutes. Maybe in your CP there where a lot of people looking to party, on the 180,190k+(I wont say 200k+ because that was just about 20 people over that threshold left playing in CBT2) that I was looking for, you had to wait at Least 15 minutes for anything and could wait for over an hour, even after you got the first 2-3 people it was still hard to make it full. This is a fact.

Third and last, apparently you didn't even bother to read my post because there is no way in hell after reading this
    ...along with the upcoming wipe after the end of the CBT phases...
    this
    ...so they can at least get a glimpse of the shiny items and high level wings...
    and this
    p.s.: At least we will look a bit cooler while waiting for even over an hour to find a party on any dungeon or event with the few people that are left...
    to come to the conclusion that I am talking about rewards for the participants AFTER the CBT ended.... I was quite OBVIOUSLY talking about rewards before the CBT ends, for all the players! Just a "Go nuts since everything is getting wiped anyway" kind of thing...

Of course none of that matters now since CBT is over but I couldn't stand for all the irony and judgement when you clearly didn't even get my point...

p.s.: Yes this CBT was a success and nowhere do I ever mention otherwise. In fact I was planning on actually commenting on that on the original post but I felt it would steer the conversation in the wrong direction. My mistake for thinking there was even going to be a conversation.
    Last edited by Bris; 02-03-17, 10:55 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Dreykpp
    replied
    I'm game developer and I know how this works. I can see that most of you guys don't know what is the point of the CBTs. I haven't seen anyone that is disappointed by this CBT. Also about connection issues, I never faced that kind of thing, everything was fine. Not even my friends that were in big amount in this game faced that kind of lag, plus more people that I met in this CBT. The problem of connections are internet providers + the country where you live because there was only NA and EU servers.

Also I agree with Dahnia, why there should be that much amount of rewards? It's not required. Max reward could be achievement or some normal mount with 50% speed that only those players will have it. Anything else will be fresh new after release of the game.

Leave a comment:

• Dahnia
    replied
    Sry , but i cant agree with you.
    I havent any lag on Server Lorencia, found peopel for any Dungeon under 15 minutes.

And Gifts for CBT Players Oo ???
    Why should we CBT Players have an Advantage across from Players they start with the OBT.

No WEBZEN, that is not necessary, the closed Beta was nice and i do not Need an unfair Advantage....

Leave a comment:

• ALiEn69
    replied
    Originally posted by Bris View Post

yea,,, thats its true..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X