Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion: Allow players to swap Move to Right Click.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Allow players to swap Move to Right Click.

This is my immediate suggestion that I REALLY reallywant with this game is let me move by right clicking instead of left clicking.
    After playing MOBA and RTS games for years, trying to leftclick to move is super awkward.

I would greatly appreciate the option to swap Move to Right Click instead of Left Click.

We see left and right click in the hotkey options and they can't be changed for some reason I assume has to do with rushing or incompetence. This is the core gameplay that will make or break the game.

Comment

I love how dramatic all these posts are.

Comment

Originally posted by GRIMGeek View Post
        I love how dramatic all these posts are.
        I find funny how dramatic YOU are, people are giving suggestions and you come shot them down? Seriously?

From 3 threads I just checked in all 3 you come with some "nice" comeback because you feel like it.

Comment

I have nothing else to add to: "FIX this or the community leaves". I won´t leave, and the rest of the majority of community won't do that as well.
          I don't see a suggestion, I see whining and comparing MU Legend to MOBA or the original MU Online.(which this game is not)

Comment

I have nothing else to add to: "FIX this or the community leaves". I won´t leave, and the rest of the majority of community won't do that as well.
            I don't see a suggestion, I see whining and comparing MU Legend to MOBA or the original MU Online.(which this game is not)
            we are all trying to make suggestions, reporting bugs and all that stuff, you are just here commenting on every post with a shitty attitude, stop pls

Comment

Please don't be rude.

The suggestion being made is for the sake of allowing players familiarity with games to setup and keep familiarity with a new game.
              More options to accommodate more players is an important feature for a game to have.
              MMOs especially are the kinds of games that should keep the widest net they can cast to bring in a wide variety of players.
              Because in MMOs, Players are Content.
              MU uses isometeric camera style, which gives it a familiarity to other games that use isometric camera styles, and allowing players to transfer their familiar keybind setups helps ease new players into the game, and alllow them to get comfortable with the game more quickly and playing the game's content sooner.

This does attribute to player retention, and more options are always good for players.

Comment

What I'm implying is the attitude and tone all these "suggestions" have. Why should anyone take it seriously?
                Last edited by GRIMGeek; 22-02-17, 01:48 PM.

Comment

What I'm implying is the attitude and tone all these "suggestions" have. Why should anyone take it serious?
                  The attitude of my post is was to describe a seen issue and that I would appreciate a small change to make things more familiar and accommodating.
                  That's a good attitude to have right? Ask for something politely that solves a problem, and acknowledge a positive response.

Walking into a thread and then posting a crude comment doesn't imply positive and constructive behavior, it's disruptive. This is what you did with your first post in the thread.
                  Before blaming others, you should first pay attention to yourself and the attitude you carry towards others.

Comment

My first post wasn't even towards You, yet You feel touched by the comment.
                    It was supposed to be a quote/reply to #2 post. That these/those posts are so dramatic.

Comment

My first post wasn't even towards You, yet You feel touched by the comment.
                      It was supposed to be a quote/reply to #2 post. That these/those posts are so dramatic.
                      It doesn't matter. It's not constructive to post crude and baiting comments on the forum.

The goal of this beta test is to gather the concerns of players as the content is being test. That's what people should be here for, to express their interest in fixing or bettering the game from their stand point, even if their means of response is some what "dramatic" to you.

I for one have Notepad open with notes im jotting down about the game, and i'll be posting it for the devs/staff to read when the CBT is over.

Being crude and negetive doesn't help the discussion or help the developers out either.

Comment

Personally, i find controls customization a good thing. The more flexibility - the better. I don't see why this shouldn't be optional.

What game breaking are you talking about here? The ability to swap the move button? Don't be ridiculous. It's a simple key remap. If you're want to, you can swap mouse buttons via a mouse utility or through the Windows mouse settings anyway, remember..?

Comment

controls customization is good idea becouse many ppl want move wasd

Comment

Working...
                          X