Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When launching Mu Legend, it burns CPU to 100 degrees. HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When launching Mu Legend, it burns CPU to 100 degrees. HELP!

My cpu is good - i7 4790K with 212 cpu cooler, but the thing is, when mu legend released the new patch - halloween patch the CPU is getting immediately from 53 degrees to 100 degrees, my 2 friends, one is in other country, has the same problem.
    Checked the problem with programs such as - speccy, HWMonitor, same results. Help Mu Legend players and adminstrators, thank you.

Btw, i checked to other games, like CS, Battlefield 1, dota2 and NBA 2k17, playing these games my CPU is getting ~60 degrees, but with Mu Legend it pops out from 50 to 100. Anyone has a problem?
    Played before Mu Legend, my cpu was good, and there were no lags. Now it's just not playable with this virus or smth.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfs View Post
      My cpu is good - i7 4790K with 212 cpu cooler, but the thing is, when mu legend released the new patch - halloween patch the CPU is getting immediately from 53 degrees to 100 degrees, my 2 friends, one is in other country, has the same problem.
      Checked the problem with programs such as - speccy, HWMonitor, same results. Help Mu Legend players and adminstrators, thank you.
      That kind of temp change is really not normal bench your CPU to see what is going on , my CPU never goes over 50C and i have 212 Evo as well on i5 4690k

Is your CPU OC? and is your Evo installed properly?

Comment

• Erfs
        Erfs commented
        Editing a comment
        Btw, i checked to other games, like CS, Battlefield 1, dota2 and NBA 2k17, playing these games my CPU is getting ~60 degrees, but with Mu Legend it pops out from 50 to 100. Anyone has a problem?
        Played before Mu Legend, my cpu was good, and there were no lags. Now it's just not playable with this virus or smth.

CPU has not been OC. Evo is isntalled properly. I'm now playing cs:go and nothing happens with CPU temperature. but launching Mu Legend it pops to 100 immediately.

I have the same problem. Normally my cpu temperature is normal, but after starting mu legend it rises to 100 degrees. First time i played there was no such problem, but after starting another day it appeared ( and hasn't disappeared.

Comment

You should check the load of the cpu and the current rpm of your cooler. I got these error on another game with gameguard. Everytime gameguard was starting for some reason my cpucooler was chained to its lowest rpm setting instead of correctly speeding up with the heat.

My solution was to get rid of the game and gameguard, which was really a pain in the ass to accomplish.

Comment

This is weird. I checked my cpu RPM, normaly it's 750rpm, but when i launch Mu Legend, it gets faster. 1000rpm, but 100 C no less, no more, just steady 100 C, it's definately some glich or smth with this new patch.
          I tried to reinstall Mu Legend, same problem. Anyone help?

Comment

gameguard is shutting to supposidly not aloud files ie critical files that run the computer hence why ive stopped playing as i cant fork out anoth 4k on another computer

Comment

it happened to me too but i relaunch the game and temps were normal idk what causes the spike in temp sometimes its most definetly not our cpus
              cpu usage doesnt pass 25% but temps are insane 100-105 degrees you just gotta roll the dice when you start up thegame and hope it doesnt cause the temp to spike

Comment

Nothing changes. I relaunched it many times, same resoult to 100 degrees. The best part is, that this problem is only with Mu Legend Game.
                HELP Adminstrators maybe?

Comment

Still have the problem, where is adminstrators, who helps people?? srsly, no one?

Comment

They are gathering feedback, and will release a big update for the next CBT. We can only wait.

Comment

I5 6500 CPU burns over 80 C than PC restarts.... only imn MU , cos another games 67 C max....

Comment

Working...
                      X