X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your private location: Brazil
    • Time of occurrence: All day long, every 15 minutes or so
    • Zone of occurrence: Both inside and outside dungeons - seems to me when I lag/get dc, other people do too (at the same time).
    • Misc. information you want to share: Couple time, it seems to me that the entire screen freezes, but the chat works. I was inside and epic dungeon and my screen froze. My chat worked so i told the team to clear the dungeon. After they were done clearing, i walked to the boss entry room (even though they were frozen, along w mobs and everything else). I was told that i was walking on their screen. Once i got to the entry room (with everything still frozen - as if i have dc'd), they went inside and the queue thing to enter the room appeard. I pressed accept and my screen loaded as i went inside the room. Everything came back to normal. This happened couple times with me already, ill try to make a video footage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sazae View Post
      • Your private location: Brazil
      • Time of occurrence: All day long, every 15 minutes or so
      • Zone of occurrence: Both inside and outside dungeons - seems to me when I lag/get dc, other people do too (at the same time).
      • Misc. information you want to share: Couple time, it seems to me that the entire screen freezes, but the chat works. I was inside and epic dungeon and my screen froze. My chat worked so i told the team to clear the dungeon. After they were done clearing, i walked to the boss entry room (even though they were frozen, along w mobs and everything else). I was told that i was walking on their screen. Once i got to the entry room (with everything still frozen - as if i have dc'd), they went inside and the queue thing to enter the room appeard. I pressed accept and my screen loaded as i went inside the room. Everything came back to normal. This happened couple times with me already, ill try to make a video footage.
      Can confirm this has happened to me a bunch of times, either to myself or my fiance, the only reason we did not have to relog was thanks to the fact that the other person was able to clear the dungeon and click the boss room portal.

Comment

Are they even fixing this issue? I've been supporting this game since day one buying the premium services but all I get are freaking disconnects while running my daily missions! This should be a priority, how the hell do you expect people to stay and play the game if the majority of them DISCONNECTS all the time. I had 2 guilds now with 6-10 people stopped playing because of this issue. Instead of updating the legend shop, DO SOMETHING about the latency. I am playing from Australia, there is no problem with my connection and my system, but I get 5-10 disconnects per day. I hope Webzen are responsible enough to prioritize what is good for this game!

Comment

Working...
        X