X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your private location (country): US
    • Time of occurrence (server time): 12:27
    • Zone of occurrence: Tutorial
    • Misc. information you want to share: Able to move around, but trying to kill anything is nigh impossible with so much lag.

Comment

• Your private location :Viet nam
      • Misc. information you want to share: i can't install MU legend " The source file is corrupted " help me fix pls

Comment

• Your private location (country): Thailand
        • Time of occurrence (server time): 13.59
        • Misc. information you want to share: No server selection for fixed broadband, but I can play with my 4G network.

Comment

I played with no lag at all few minutes ago.

It seems you fixed problem fast. Your communication with community is already better than some other companies.
          You don't need much of luck as it seems game will be good.
          But anyway I wish you luck with this project.

Comment

• Your private location (country): Poland
            • Time of occurrence (server time): 16:48
            • Misc. information you want to share: During the beating monsters appear lags

Comment

• Time of occurrence (server time): 15:18
              • Misc. information you want to share: "Server connection ended" any place

Comment

• Your private location (country) : Philippines
                • Time of occurrence (server time) : Most of the time this day since the maintenance finished
                • Misc. information you want to share :
                1. When i start game with my character everything loads, i see monsters/mobs but all of them are standing still, cant damage them(no skill cd when i use skills, my character moves abnormally fast)
                2. When starting game after selecting my character, cant see npc's or other player( but they show up sometimes after a few seconds) and channel selector is blank
                3. Sometimes I can damage mobs and kill them but when i click/use quest item objective, nothing happens and when i interact with quest npc nothing happens
                4. while in party i can see party member chat but cannot chat (no chat bubble showing, and my party members cant see it also)
                5. On the start of the CBT yesterday was not having these issues
                Hope this Info Helps

Comment

• Your private location (country) : Viet Nam
                  • Time of occurrence (server time): All day long , especially from 17:00 Server time
                  • Zone of occurrence : Every map
                  • Misc. information you want to share: It happend everytime when im using Ping booster (wtfast), but i can still play normal with out wtfast ( just very laggy, can play very smooth with wtfast, but got dced whenever i changed zone). After changed zone, loading all player/ monster around me, i got DCed, everytime.
                  After 17:00 Server time ( midnight in my time zone) my ping become really good so i dont need to use WTfast to play, but after i have good ping, i got dc whether i use pingbooster or not, it's very annoying. I think the game only let me play while i've latency problem.

And im only get kicked after i finish load everything in maps (people, monster)

Comment

• Serega93rus
                    Serega93rus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i dont use any pping booster and got same error when cbt start and till now. help meeeeeeeeeeeee

1. Russia
                  2. all time
                  3. I got " server connction ended" error when i try move in mystery cave portal and use portal stone or just change location. First time this error shows when i create character, pass the intro, and when i show in city. it show me the error "server connetion ended". But i just reload and start my game. But now i cant finish the quests.

Comment

• Time of occurrence (server time): whole day
                    • Zone of occurrence: every map
                    • Misc. information you want to share: super high ping pretty much unplayable. So I did everything i could to fix this: added mu to firewall/antyvirus exeptions, turned off firewall/antyvirus, turned off every app that could slow down internet or my SDD and nothing.
                    PING IS GOOD IN EVERY OTHER GAME OR ON TEAMSPEAK SO ITS NOT MY INTERNET FAULT
                    so my last step was installing wtfast and? ping dropped from 250-350 to stable 50 and I can finally enjoy and test this game out...wait nope not because due to wtfast i am being disconnected everytime I change zone (every time loading screen pops to change location)

Comment

• Your private location (country): Philippines
                      • Time of occurrence (server time): whole day
                      • Zone of occurrence: every map
                      • Misc. information you want to share: everytime i used ping booster like pingzapper or wtfast to lower my latency and good gaming experience when i teleport to other map i am being disconnected everytime I change zone please FIXED the users of any PING BOOSTER i can't play without my ping booster so i cannot experience the delaying damage of monsters.
                      please try to used a ping booster too like pingzapper. so you can experienced it then hope you fixed it! THANKS!

Comment

• Your private location (country) : United States
                        • Time of occurrence (server time) : 5:08 pm
                        Enter to the game and switch between desktop and the game when all the screen in game start getting blurry with yellow blocks all over the screen. I took screenshots but don't know how to upload it

Comment

• Your private location (country): Thailand
                          • Time of occurrence (server time): 21:00-04:32 GMT+7
                          • Zone of occurrence: all maps
                          • Misc. information you want to share: My internet has delays respond from servers around 1-2 sec. Do you have a plan to open Asia or SEA servers ?

Comment

• Your private location (country);*** Panama
                            • Time of occurrence (server time);*** Whole day
                            • Zone of occurrence;*** every map
                            • Misc. information you want to share;*** i have goood ping, before you guys make the last mainte "Server connection ended" more them 10h trying to play. im on NA server.

Comment

• Your private location (country) : Austria
                              • Time of occurrence (server time) : 01:03 UTC
                              • Zone of occurrence: Luery´s Secret vault 2nd stage
                              • Misc. information you want to share: In the first stage everything went out smooth, once i activated the teleport golem and entered 2nd stage whole entire dungeon started to lag out, i can move and such but i can´t target nor attack any mobs or the gold goblins.
                              And network wise i was fine since youtube vids were loading fine and on Teamspeak 3 i had a constant ping of 15ms.

Comment

Working...
                              X