X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlmightySoloman
    started a topic Low FPS on high end pc

Low FPS on high end pc

So the cbt started i download the game and started to play only to notice my frames drop in city to almost 18 when lots of people are around.
    My rig is gtx 1070 , 16 GB ram and i7 4790k shouldnt be a problem. Any help?

• Rinleez
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkWingVy View Post
    I have to ask when you guys First start playing the game do you have FPS issues if not then Consider Something if you will Memory Leak Issues they know there are issues and This is why it is a CBT i am sure Things will be fixed be for Launch of the game. We are here to test and give Feed back, No need to belittle The Dev's they are hard at work finding fixes so stay calm.
    Haha. Oh boy, I wish you'd log on and see what you've written back then.

Leave a comment:

• ByPainT
    replied
    Originally posted by Derang View Post

It's because your gpu has 1 gb vram...

btw anyone has fps stutters? Im sitting at 80-90 FPS all the time but sometimes it randomly drops to 56 and goes up to 80 again. Using a r9 380x 4gb/ i5 6500.

i want to know how you can get 90 fps with an r9 380x, when i'm using r9 390 and cant pass 12 fps lol

Leave a comment:

• Derang
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLongz View Post
    I have emaxx mobo fm2-fm2+/proc amd 3.9gb hd/nvidia gt210 1gb/4gb ram/160gb HDD I don't have problem in graphic but I got error on virtual memory the mu legend minimum specs for ram is 3gb why this virtual memory error show?. I try to config in msconfig and virtual memory but this virtual memory error always show when i use portal in 3x

It's because your gpu has 1 gb vram...

btw anyone has fps stutters? Im sitting at 80-90 FPS all the time but sometimes it randomly drops to 56 and goes up to 80 again. Using a r9 380x 4gb/ i5 6500.

Leave a comment:

• MrLongz
    replied
    I have emaxx mobo fm2-fm2+/proc amd 3.9gb hd/nvidia gt210 1gb/4gb ram/160gb HDD I don't have problem in graphic but I got error on virtual memory the mu legend minimum specs for ram is 3gb why this virtual memory error show?. I try to config in msconfig and virtual memory but this virtual memory error always show when i use portal in 3x

Leave a comment:

• GabrielNmzs
    replied
    Guys, same problem here, i5 3570 3.4Ghz, GTX 670 2GB and 8GM Ram.
    ~17fps in town and ~27fps other places.
    Remember , this is closed beta, all we have to do is report this bugs and brace ourselves to webzen fix them, only this way we'll have a great experience.
    Either way, the game looks awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Hattori69
    replied
    Yea the more floors u climb the more fps drops..in ET...my friends got the same shit.....

Leave a comment:

• ZeroCool22
    replied
    All games especially MMO's suffer from this problem when u have lot of action (plus another players) at the same time on the screen, it's Inevitable to not lose FPS's, don't care how good your PC is.

Leave a comment:

• Auni
    replied
    Even in Epic dungoen i got Hard fps drop's, also in bossfight, i put all my graphics on lowest, and my pc is higher then recommandet.
    I really hope they fix the performance soon, so its unplayable. Like Rinleez wrote.
    "Endgame" is at the moment Epicdungoen and also high Endless Tower. But both is not playable with 1-10 fps.

I mean you see nothing , you just press stupid your Button's, cause more you cant do ! not possible with that fps.

Leave a comment:

• Rinleez
    replied
    Originally posted by Auni View Post
    Guy's just wait if you hit Endless tower 40+ with 5 guy's its a Diashow .
    Drop down to 5 FPS , while you have boss mobs there, with Voidzones, what you can dodge nromaly, but not with 5fps, while 5 Charakter's+100 mobs spamm her skills.

Edit : This game is CBT yes, but only for us i think. Cause translation. This game come from the Asia Market and got released allready.
    I dont think that they tweak alot on engine and so.
    They will fix the translation bug's, and also they can tweak dungoen entry's and so on.
    But im pretty sure, they cant do anythink about the engine itself,

I've been past 70 and it's a powerpoint presentation, the game's performance is what's stopping the most geared players to progress further.

Leave a comment:

• Rinleez
    replied
    Originally posted by HonestButcher View Post
    Check in your bios if you switched from igpu to pcie as main, it is possible that mu might be trying to use your igpu instead of your graphics card.

I have a 1080 at home, once I get there and get to test the game, I'll let you know if mine is working fine or not. go into nvidia experience and update the drivers, if that doesn't work, try clean installing it.

If mine has low fps and so does yours, then we can blame webzen lol

Lag in town has very little to do with GPU, the game has a shitty optimization or maybe none at all, it never eats more than 30% of your processor.

Leave a comment:

• Auni
    replied
    Guy's just wait if you hit Endless tower 40+ with 5 guy's its a Diashow .
    Drop down to 5 FPS , while you have boss mobs there, with Voidzones, what you can dodge nromaly, but not with 5fps, while 5 Charakter's+100 mobs spamm her skills.

Edit : This game is CBT yes, but only for us i think. Cause translation. This game come from the Asia Market and got released allready.
    I dont think that they tweak alot on engine and so.
    They will fix the translation bug's, and also they can tweak dungoen entry's and so on.
    But im pretty sure, they cant do anythink about the engine itself,

Leave a comment:

• DarkWingVy
    replied
    I have to ask when you guys First start playing the game do you have FPS issues if not then Consider Something if you will Memory Leak Issues they know there are issues and This is why it is a CBT i am sure Things will be fixed be for Launch of the game. We are here to test and give Feed back, No need to belittle The Dev's they are hard at work finding fixes so stay calm.

Leave a comment:

• Aamaterasu
    replied
    Turning off shadows in town really help alot. Hope the developers will further optimise the game

Im using gtx 970 16gb ram i5-6500 with 2k screen.

Leave a comment:

• Shellby
    replied
    Shooter's engine for MMO ftw. Same problem got TERA, even more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X